Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You (8796 Views)

When A Girl Visits You! / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
I will try as much as possible to make this understandable

1. While in your room, if she tells you to close the curtain that she prefers the room to be in dark condition and you close the curtain looking like a frustrated Jambite and you still don't get the message. My broda, you are a bonafide dumb niqqa at OND Level

2. When she tells you she's feeling heat inside AC and you zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace to get her hand-fan.. My broda make I no deceive you. You are a dumb niqqa at HND Level

3. When you are both watching an interesting movie and she tells you she's not enjoying it all and you inquired if she wishes to watch another movie and she says NO.. If you still don't grab this message.. You are a dumb niqqa at Bsc Level

4. If you summon the courage to make a move and she ask you '' what do you think you are doing ?' And you start looking like someone who just got a sack letter.. You are a dumb niqqa at PhD level

5, As humorous as you are, if she has been laughing at every of your jokes and you noticed she suddenly stopped laughing even as you try to crack ribs breaking jokes.. If you still can't grab her msg, hmmmm my broda, you are a dumb niqqa at Msc level

6. If she keeps reminding you every 2mins that she would be going soon and you still don't grab the msg.. My broda you are a dumb niqqa at Prof level

7. Lastly, if you bash, crucify, condemn and insult me for this write up, my brother, you are a certified dumb niqqa at VC level

60 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Rapsainot(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
5, on many occasions. I will just restrain not knowing what to do

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by jsunex(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Crazy but lol
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oboi,u re a badman..Lolz..not all girls go need pipe oo,
Sm jxt myt feel totally bored..but most of 'em would wana get dah niccur's D

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by dolarland(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
She tells u to switch off d light in a dark room while u two are lyin on bed discussing... lol bro no think of anything. Just run she won transform grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by olexjay(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wen a gal call u willingly dat she wanna pay u a visit and she's telling u not to try sometin funny wen she come and she visit u and lay on d bed....... And u sit watching her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nice write up. Coming up with mine. cool
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
If I say I understood any of these scopes, then I'm a chronic lier. sad

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by godofwar666(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
8. @op you are talking from xperience, you're dumb at IELTs level

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by dolarland(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
You two are alone in ur room late at night and she tells u. let's play truth or dare, and u are still confused. u are d highest dumb

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
godofwar666:
8. @op you are talking from xperience, you're dumb at IELTs level
hehehehehe.. Egbon, which of the afore listed point are you guilty of ? Say the truth and shame the devil oooo grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by experimentist: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
FrancisTony:
then you're dumb at chronic levelgrin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Tallesty1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
experimentist:
then you're dumb at chronic levelgrin

but, there was a time tosyne2much claimed to be a virgin. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Tenim47(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
If u read dis post nd u aint gettin her.
Ure a dumb of d highest other
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
5, on many occasions. I will just restrain not knowing what to do
like serious your own na dumb nigga @masters level grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

but, there was a time tosyne2much claimed to be a virgin. lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahaha wait first, does this post make me promiscuous ? grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by libertyfather(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

When you grow up to that stage, you will understand....so chill and take note of those tinz cos they are fact

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahaha wait first, does this post make me promiscuous ? grin

LOL! Most of your topics depict an experienced lad.

No where near virgins like us(me). undecided
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Mprex(f): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op is corruptlipsrsealed

*runs out of thread*
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lolz
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
dolarland:
She tells u to switch off d light in a dark room while u two are discussing... lol bro no think of anything. Just run she won transform grin
LMDAO u no well at all..
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mprex:
Op is corruptlipsrsealed

*runs out of thread*
don't know where she's going and I do not plan on asking..
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Mprex(f): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9:

don't know where she's going and I do not plan on asking..
sorry, do i know you

cheesy
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by valmunich(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
We the bookers were here smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mprex:

sorry, do i know you

cheesy
Do i look/sound familiar?

Well we are in the Same state sha
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
lool,i dnt even hv energy to pull dose stunts,am always sleepy weneva i vist,buh i neva sleep sha*dah dude is too much of a sharp shooter!

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by churchboy004(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wen she says can't u see ur door is open? And u dey look lky lukman! U ar a mumu at phd level. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Sarimah(f): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
angry angry angry angry
herald9:
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
^^^
all these signs self na waste of time.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sarimah:
angry angry angry angry

S for Sarimahcheesy

Did they blow your cover?grin

Nd.......

It's high tym you stop changing dps... you wan make we die before our tym? angry
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mprex:
Op is corruptlipsrsealed

*runs out of thread*
are you sure OP is corrupt ? Does this write indicate I have been defiled ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / I hard Sex with My Dead Friend In Public Full Video (+18) / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.