Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You (8814 Views)

When A Girl Visits You! / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
agabaI23:
At least he would have had enough of the delicious English pear tongue
lool...No one can ever have anythin of something,dah yummy*insatiable*

stop sticking out ur tongue for me jare!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by agabaI23(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
lool...No one can ever have anythin of something,dah yummy*insatiable*

stop sticking out ur tongue for me jare!
Sorry if my sticking out my tongue is turning you on.
Ya but at least for the night, you would have ground him to sleep....
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will try as much as possible to make this understandable

1. While in your room, if she tells you to close the curtain that she prefers the room to be in dark condition and you close the curtain looking like a frustrated Jambite and you still don't get the message. My broda, you are a bonafide dumb niqqa at OND Level

2. When she tells you she's feeling heat inside AC and you zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace to get her hand-fan.. My broda make I no deceive you. You are a dumb niqqa at HND Level

3. When you are both watching an interesting movie and she tells you she's not enjoying it all and you inquired if she wishes to watch another movie and she says NO.. If you still don't grab this message.. You are a dumb niqqa at Bsc Level

4. If you summon the courage to make a move and she ask you '' what do you think you are doing ?' And you start looking like someone who just got a sack letter.. You are a dumb niqqa at PhD level

5, As humorous as you are, if she has been laughing at every of your jokes and you noticed she suddenly stopped laughing even as you try to crack ribs breaking jokes.. If you still can't grab her msg, hmmmm my broda, you are a dumb niqqa at Msc level

6. If she keeps reminding you every 2mins that she would be going soon and you still don't grab the msg.. My broda you are a dumb niqqa at Prof level

7. Lastly, if you bash, crucify, condemn and insult me for this write up, my brother, you are a certified dumb niqqa at VC level
men! Very nyc. Diz is d first time I'm quoting u. Diz is 2 show u hw I liKe diz post....
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrIknowAll:
men! Very nyc. Diz is d first time I'm quoting u. Diz is 2 show u hw I liKe diz post....
ooooh thnks broda.. I'm humbled
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooh thnks broda.. I'm humbled
u r welcm
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Charlieboskie(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
No 6, i hv bin a victim on several occassions, i always tell ha to go na. Bt i wont see ha off. Nxt tin, if she reach ha hauz, she will call on fone i ask me to come ova n we will...........................

Wetin u won hear.?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Hardeylove(f): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2014
LMAO nice write up though
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by TDstarr: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
my top one is when she sits directly on the bed insteadof the chair, i will smile like an evil genious
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by 1miccza: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Tosin!!!Tosin!!!the only professor of womanology??You again??
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by justmag(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Girls only play these games if they feel they are doing you a favor! The girls i mess with go straight to the point. No games around here! angry
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by wordbank(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2014
4. If you summon the courage to make a move and she ask you '' what do you think you are doing ?' And you start looking like someone who just got a sack letter.. You are a dumb niqqa at PhD level.

Lol
Straight to goggle grin
Na wetin she come for grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lol!! If This Woman Was To Be Your Teacher. How Would You Concentrate In Class / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / Lady Spotted In A Train Fanning Her Private Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.