Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. - Education (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. (983464 Views)

2015/2016 OAU Pre-degree Aspirants Thread / 2015/2016 Oau Post Utme / 2014/2015 All Aspirant Thread Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by dareajayi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
m tired already sef
abi i no get liver 4 dat, nd it doesnt concern me sef if she z a girl i dnt care nd if otherwise ko kan aye
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by NiffyJay(f): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dolphineyes:
If you are used to crossing the road rush rush, Abeg no one thing,we don't do that on OAU campus o! U gaz walk leisurely, especially on those Zebra crossings.

*In Teju Babyface's voice* Democracy o!
De Mo cra cy o!
True oo, i remember the day i first got to OAU campus, i was running on zebra crossing line i thought i was in Lagos (1 driver asked me if i was a zebra beecause it was called Zebra Crossing) me and everyone there at that moment just turn their head and was just looking @ me i felt somehow ehn

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by MisterDreamz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
NiffyJay:
True oo, i remember the day i first got to OAU campus, i was running on zebra crossing line i thought i was in Lagos (1 driver asked me if i was a zebra beecause it was called Zebra Crossing) me and everyone there at that moment just turn their head and was just looking @ me i felt somehow ehn
*falls down from chair backwards grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by NiffyJay(f): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
wow,how do u know u have a big wadrobe?have u been there be4
because i am in bed 3 and it is bed 1-4 that gets the big wardrobe(their wardrobes are in the room and it's big). Bedspace 8-12 sort themselves out
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by NiffyJay(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
MisterDreamz:
*falls down from chair backwards grin
like it was embarrassing
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
NiffyJay:
because i am in bed 3 and it is bed 1-4 that gets the big wardrobe(their wardrobes are in the room and it's big). Bedspace 8-12 sort themselves out
buh im in bed no 8 nawww cry whyyyyy meeee cry cry cry
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
NiffyJay:
grin grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kunlexze(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Was at the cafe this afternoon and this conversation ensued
me : sir i want to make remita payment
cafe man : is your master card with you?
Me : yes
cafe man : opened portal input my account details naso the thing they write error(the atm is'nt enabled for internet banking)
me : whats the possible way out?
Cafe man : transfer the total amount into my accout + additional 1k or withdraw the total money and pay in bank(meaning i've to wait till monday)
me : ¤sighs¤ ok. I rushed to the nearest atm,did the transfer and went back to the cafe.
Cafe man : waited for almost 30minutes b4 d alert entered.
>
we started the remita payment,the tin was'nt loading,later it finally loaded and the acceptance fee was sucessfull.. The portal asked me to upload my signature and passport na so the scanner no gree work o.. After the scanner later worked, portal no con open again o since around 4pm till like 7pm.

P.s : i don enter one chance o, my 72,700 still dey the cafe man account and na till monday b4 the guy open again.. Abeg help me dey read psalm 23, the cafe man must not ja my sch fee and runaway oo

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
i rest my case...you are just impossible
impossible undecided
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
kunlexze:
cafe man : opened portal input my account details naso the thing they write error(the atm is'nt enabled for internet banking)
Cafe man : transfer the total amount into my accout + additional 1k or withdraw the total money and pay in bank(meaning i've to wait till monday)
me : ¤sighs¤ ok. I rushed to the nearest atm,did the transfer and went back to the cafe.
>
we started the remita payment,the tin was'nt loading,later it finally loaded and the acceptance fee was sucessfull.. The portal asked me to upload my signature and passport na so the scanner no gree work o.. After the scanner later worked, portal no con open again o since around 4pm till like 7pm.

P.s : i don enter one chance o, my 72,700 still dey the cafe man account and na till monday b4 the guy open again.. Abeg help me dey read psalm 23, the cafe man must not ja my sch fee and runaway oo
I wish I was the cafe man grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
dareajayi:

abi i no get liver 4 dat, nd it doesnt concern me sef if she z a girl i dnt care nd if otherwise ko kan aye
abi oo..wait sef wet in chuck me inside their matter sef?!?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kunlexze(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
I wish I was the cafe man grin
haaa my money is alegic to all third party and it might give you cholera gringrin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

he is hiding behind a female moniker ...the worst part is that you falling for his prank... his gender was make before, then he changed it to female
yhu truly believe wat yhu ar sayin, lemme clear dis confusion once nd for all, anyone who calls me a guy afta dis will see my red eye. Lemme start frm d start. So oneday i was browsing, i nw tot dat come oh, dere shuld be a place were oau's freshers should be meeting na, hehehehehe, c aw all of yhu open eyes, una like story. I sha discovered nairaland, so i joined nd commented dat av gotten admission, nd someone quoted me nd sed 'congratulations, bro', i don forget d person's moniker. Nd i was like 'wow, so i cn fulfill my fantasy of been a boy' (nah, i dnt h8 been a girl buh i believe itz stressful jhor, y shuld i plait my hair nd suffer wen i cn barb it evry two weeks no stress, anyway, dat one na story for anoda day). Were did i stop? Ehn ehn, bt mind yhu i didnt noe aw to upgrade my profile sef, it was later i discovered ple wit 'f' beside deir names where gals. So dis went on nd on. Den sumfin happened ( hehehehehe, c dem, i wnt tell yhu) nd i sed oya ayaff tire sef, lemme nw update my profile to girl. I noe i sumtimes chat like a guy, av been told so. So maybe dat was wat made my story hard to believe bt am a gal. Bt dere was neva 'm' beside my name. I neva evn sed i was male, everybody jst assumed nd i went along wit it.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
buh im in bed no 8 nawww cry whyyyyy meeee cry cry cry
yhur own beta, m in number 5!!! Imagine! Jst one fecking number!!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
kunlexze:
>

hahahaha!! If na standard cafe yhu go, i dnt tink dere is trouble buh if na all dose ones dat ar made of wood, guy yhu ar O.Y.O
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fabulous95:
Sure! U r a moz queen...rite?
yh, am in moz, yhu nko?? Angola?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

impossible undecided
kini meaning undecided
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
question!!!
which requires an answer!!!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jayooluwa:

yhur own beta, m in number 5!!! Imagine! Jst one fecking number!!
;Dlmao dis tin dey chuk me 4 body...does this mean dat we will have to bring wadrobe Ni abi wetin?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jayooluwa:

which requires an answer!!!
oya give the answer
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by bateslugz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
502.....great
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
;Dlmao dis tin dey chuk me 4 body...does this mean dat we will have to bring wadrobe Ni abi wetin?
yh, we go buy locker, tho i hrd yhu cn buy on campus or evn rent sef, av nt rili confirmed tho
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jayooluwa:

yh, we go buy locker, tho i hrd yhu cn buy on campus or evn rent sef, av nt rili confirmed tho
chai...this is what you get for accommodation of#3090...IFE I dey hail o
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
chai...this is what you get for accommodation of#3090...IFE I dey hail o
hehehehehe, i swear dat private hostel tempted me, bt ple were like itz beta to stay in public hostel for yhur part1
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
kini meaning undecided
you said I'm impossible
so I deserve an explanation
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by dareajayi(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
abi oo..wait sef wet in chuck me inside their matter sef?!?
no understand o
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jayooluwa:

yhu truly believe wat yhu ar sayin, lemme clear dis confusion once nd for all, anyone who calls me a guy afta dis will see my red eye. Lemme start frm d start. So oneday i was browsing, i nw tot dat come oh, dere shuld be a place were oau's freshers should be meeting na, hehehehehe, c aw all of yhu open eyes, una like story. I sha discovered nairaland, so i joined nd commented dat av gotten admission, nd someone quoted me nd sed 'congratulations, bro', i don forget d person's moniker. Nd i was like 'wow, so i cn fulfill my fantasy of been a boy' (nah, i dnt h8 been a girl buh i believe itz stressful jhor, y shuld i plait my hair nd suffer wen i cn barb it evry two weeks no stress, anyway, dat one na story for anoda day). Were did i stop? Ehn ehn, bt mind yhu i didnt noe aw to upgrade my profile sef, it was later i discovered ple wit 'f' beside deir names where gals. So dis went on nd on. Den sumfin happened ( hehehehehe, c dem, i wnt tell yhu) nd i sed oya ayaff tire sef, lemme nw update my profile to girl. I noe i sumtimes chat like a guy, av been told so. So maybe dat was wat made my story hard to believe bt am a gal. Bt dere was neva 'm' beside my name. I neva evn sed i was male, everybody jst assumed nd i went along wit it.
oya, I believe you... you are a she grin
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
gal not bro..buh thanks,got it

u....mean...u...ain't... a...dude MY LANDS!! you've gotta be friggin' kidding me!..... er..... nevamind
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by marz007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
Bros,you no see as people admitted into botany plenty ni? 150+ I been dy think say we no go pass 20 o, chai lipsrsealed

one of my friend dey botany... should I link u guys up?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jayooluwa:

hehehehehe, i swear dat private hostel tempted me, bt ple were like itz beta to stay in public hostel for yhur part1
i swear we(my parents and i)had already checked out d private hostels and we agreed that i'll go to SGH hostel,buh 1 bad belle person in ma dads office told him dah i have 2 stay in pub. hostel 4 ma 1st yr. O gal i vexed no be small tin,now i have to be meeting rats and lizards *goes into hysteria*
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by kaseshi: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
oya, I believe you... you are a she grin
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
kaseshi:
i swear we(my parents and i)had already checked out d private hostels and we agreed that i'll go to SGH hostel,buh 1 bad belle person in ma dads office told him dah i have 2 stay in pub. hostel 4 ma 1st yr. O gal i vexed no be small tin,now i have to be meeting rats and lizards *goes into hysteria*
hehehehehe, takia, I feel yhur pain. Maybe 2nd semester

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (691) (Reply)

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.