Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. (3533 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Don't be in a hurry to leave a broke guy. The fact the he is broke today didn't erase the fact that he might be rich tomorrow. So, encourage him, support him. Be with him in rain and in sunshine. Dnt disrespect ur guy because he is broke. Show him love and care. Stay with him till there is a change.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by alabiyemmy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are you preaching?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
alabiyemmy:
Are you preaching?
yes. To the ladies.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Babe2sure(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
alabiyemmy:
Are you preaching?

Yes, he was preaching. Happy preaching to him.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
".......stay with him till there is a change" what if there is no positive change, I mean if he has no drive, no vision, no dream, no ambition, should she still stay
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Babe2sure:

Yes, he was preaching. Happy preaching to him.
it just an advice.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by pedro08: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Probably nd surely talking 4rm xperience.right?haven't u heard ladies talking abt hw dey were faithful nd loyal to their guy despite no funds,den d guy dumbing dem lata cos dey re nw able to afford three square meals.oops
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
She shouldn't wait all the time. Some are broke with prospects of a better tomorrow while some are broke with prospect of being more broke than their present status.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Babe2sure(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
it just an advice.

Yeah! I know. I was just joking. It's a good advice but, it doesn't work like that all the time.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ibrokane(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
ladies of dis days are for olorunsogo not surulere......... We Guys should just always pray to God not to remove money from our live matter............ I love u na lie without money..... Shiooooo....

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Guys re humble when they're broke.. So such risk shud b well calculated..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Don't be in a hurry to leave a broke guy. The fact the he is broke today didn't erase the fact that he might be rich tomorrow. So, encourage him, support him. Be with him in rain and in sunshine. Dnt disrespect ur guy because he is broke. Show him love and care. Stay with him till there is a change.
your gurl left you? undecided
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Serendipity: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:

Guys are quick to say that girls hate broke guys. Well, women don't hate broke guys but hate the lack of comfort that comes with being broke. Who doesn't want good things of life.
=
Staying with a broke guy with hope that he will be rich is dicey, as there is no guaranty for that. Again, the broke guy may start messing up upon attainment of success. Exceptions though exist.

=
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok we are going to think about itgrin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by djeezy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
think with your heart and not your brain. grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by farano(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
Nothing to think about sef.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nobleval:
your gurl left you? undecided
no
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
dating a broke guy is a waste of time because out of 100%of broke guys na only 5% go remember the lady if they get rich na so thier money go dey shack them like alcohol.they even go to the extend of flirting if they don get money and forget the Lady that suffer with them when they were broke.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
dating a broke guy is a waste of time because out of 100%of broke guys na only 5% go remember the lady if they get rich na so thier money go dey shack them like alcohol.they even go to the extend of flirting if they don get money and forget the Lady that suffer with them when they were broke.#team say no to broke guys
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
Nah I will think with my brain

lol
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
dating a broke guy is a waste of time because out of 100%of broke guys na only 5% go remember the lady if they get rich na so thier money go dey shack them like alcohol.they even go to the extend of flirting if they don get money and forget the Lady that suffer with them when they were broke.#team say no to broke guys
Sorry am jumpn on ur post...u always tell NLs u cnt be wid a poor guy...re u sure u av IT(paper), cos if u do,u for no dey hate dem poor brothers like dis...u don't look wealthy to me tho... MODIFIED! WAS SICK-TYPING DEN..
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hello Boo..Sorry am jump on or post...u always tell NL he u cnt be wide a poor guy...re u sure u av IT(paper), cos if u do,u for no dey hate dem poor brothers like dis...u don't look wealthy to me tho but u always speak or mind and days a good attitude...don't hate me o,sister..Lolz
pls nairalanders what is this one saying for Pete sake!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by djeezy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
Nah I will think with my brain

lol
With your brain! I already know what you'd do.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ukutsgp:
modified
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
You can stay if you feel the guy is worth it but once you see that he is not making an effort and keeps demanding like it's your responsibility flee sister.......run like the wind....... smiley
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
With your brain! I already know what you'd do.
And what could that be?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by djeezy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
And what could that be?
I'm sure you don't want me to say here.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
I'm sure you don't want me to say here.
Lol say it
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by NnamdiN: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
OP do you mean a broke guy who can't fend for himself or one who can't fend for his girlfriend?

If you mean the one who can't fend for himself then he has no business dating any girl. He should fix himself first lipsrsealed

If you mean the one who can't fend for his girlfriend, he equally doesn't have any business dating any girl with 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 hands, 2 legs and a brain(maybe). She should fend for herself or depend on the people that brought her into this world undecided

Where did this orientation of depending on a boyfriend come from
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
bibiolu:
You can stay if you feel the guy is worth it but once you see that he is not making an effort and keeps demanding like it's your responsibility flee sister.......run like the wind....... smiley
hw do u know the guy who is worth it?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
NnamdiN:
OP do you mean a broke guy who can't fend for himself or one who can't fend for his girlfriend?

If you mean the one who can't fend for himself then he has no business dating any girl. He should fix himself first lipsrsealed

If you mean the one who can't fend for his girlfriend, he equally doesn't have any business dating any girl with 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 hands, 2 legs and a brain(maybe). She should fend for herself or depend on the people that brought her into this world undecided

Where did this orientation of depending on a boyfriend come from
the one who cannot fend for his girlfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Romancelander Always Puts A Frown On Your Face When They Comment / You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) / Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.