Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by Kalet5: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
If i publish a post on blogger how do i copy the URL for that post and share it on Facebook. And how do i add a Facebook plugin
Re: Please Help by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
To share the URL of your post visit the frontend of your blog and click the link. The link will be found on the url copy it and paste on facebook. then you can share. You can get a facebook share plugin and other social media here visit http://www.sharethis.com/ to get it.

Kalet5:
If i publish a post on blogger how do i copy the URL for that post and share it on Facebook. And how do i add a Facebook plugin

(1) (Reply)

Hostnigeria.com And Hostnigeria.com.ng Are They The Same Person? / Forget Video Tutorials! Go For 1on1 Training. / Any One Using Alternative Advert HERE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.