Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. (4326 Views)

Breaking News: New Inec Chairman Nominated! / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - / Breaking News!!! New Market On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by ikweremilitant: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
More
weldone op.oya haters any objection?
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by gulfer: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:
I hope its standard gauge.
Stamford bridge
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
ikweremilitant:
weldone op.oya haters any objection?
Don't mind them.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

How many empty heads will i school for free today? Goodness me.

Operational performance of the Nigerian Railway
Corporation (NRC) reveal that the highest number of
passengers carried was 15,555,200 in 1984 (Buhari’s administration)

businessdayonline.com/2013/04/attracting-private-investors-in-rail-transport/
To your mind, you've commented. Let me ask you again, how many kilometre of rail line Buhari upgraded to standard gauge?

12 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by agabaI23(m): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
adconline:
Thanks for sharing! There is nothing like " Equipments" it's either pieces of equipment or equipment.
Then you have not heard about science equipments sir...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by arresa: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Did you stone Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, yaradua for not laying a single kilometre of rail of any type.

You are obligated to be dumb, stupid and incompetent just because the people before you were equally dumb, stupid and incompetent?

Are you any different that the past losers? Yours is even was and atrocious for not learning from past errors and repeating the same past mistakes all over again. Very idiotic I must say.

It's mind bugling and astounding how you people come up with the dumbest, unintelligent and redundant excuses ever.

It's like you people and your worthless uncles in Abuja fell off the same flawed and malfunctioning dumb people manufacturing converter belt..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by ratiken(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
APC can play all negative politics in the books including their e-rats, yet it cannot take away any ounce of accolade due the amiable CinC, Dr GEJ. We Nigerians have continued to see and appreciate the hard work of a man with a conscience unlike the evil administrators we had in the past. Somethings we considered impossible in the past is happening before our very eyes and no amount of propaganda will convince us that what we can see is a lie.

Am actually more concerned now about who takes over from GEJ come 2019 to consolisate these massive gains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
arresa:

You are obligated to be dumb, stupid and incompetent just because the people before you were equally dumb, stupid and incompetent?

Are you any different that the past losers? Yours is even was and atrocious for not learning from past errors and repeating the same past mistakes all over again. Very idiotic I must say.

It's mind bugling and astounding how you people come up with the dumbest, unintelligent and redundant excuses ever.

It's like you people and your worthless uncles in Abuja fell off the same flawed and malfunctioning dumb people manufacturing converter belt..
IGNORED.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Descartes: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why the celebration? Any government still thinking about single gauge should be stoned. I hate quick fix. This is nothing more than election campaign tool.
Should we stone Amechi for his Monorail fraud Yeye they smell 'berem'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Dmacaw: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

Nonsense we are talking about improvement of the existing railway lines, how many new /old lines did he initiate or rehabilitate during his tenure?
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Descartes:
Should we stone Amechi for his Monorail fraud Yeye they smell 'berem'
Don't mind her.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Longeria(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:
Nigerians should put Political Sentiments aside and appreciate his good works! We need development and he is really trying his best.

GEJ taking Nigeria to greater height since 18BC wink wink.
You can say that again.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Longeria(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:
I hope its standard gauge.
BAD BELE.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Longeria(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why the celebration? Any government still thinking about single gauge should be stoned. I hate quick fix. This is nothing more than election campaign tool.
We're celebrating because we've never had it so good.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Longeria(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Did you stone Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, yaradua for not laying a single kilometre of rail of any type.
GBAM.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 2:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Longeria:
We're celebrating because we've never had it so good.
You're not far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Dollarjunkie: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Obiagelli:

Teacher don't teach me NONSENSE!
Is that the answer to the question you were asked? Reason why people fail exam.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

Go figure how the NRC achieved that in 1984.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2014
All these s too calculated 4 my liking. I'm nt a toddler. Why now,why nt 2 or 3 yrs ago? I mean this man has been in office 4 d past 5 yrs, and all of a sudden - these!
Buhari did all these in 1984, google it.
Sory PDP,u guys had ur chance. My mind is already made up 3 yrs ago. NG is portin at d Fed level to GMB. And away PDP goes!
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by taharqa: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I wholeheartedly ENDORSE this post...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by benson81(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
.pls give this man one virgin as his name implies he is on point.not the imaginery one that boko boys are made to bliv though
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go figure how the NRC achieved that in 1984.
Keep embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

Don't mind that girl.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Keep embarrassing yourself.
keep embarrassing the country with the rubbish you posted up there.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
ayindejimmy:
All these s too calculated 4 my liking. I'm nt a toddler. Why now,why nt 2 or 3 yrs ago? I mean this man has been in office 4 d past 5 yrs, and all of a sudden - these!
Buhari did all these in 1984, google it.
Sory PDP,u guys had ur chance. My mind is already made up 3 yrs ago. NG is portin at d Fed level to GMB. And away PDP goes!
Dreamer, did you read the Op? It said that the small part of the equipments is for COMPLETION of portharcourt - Maiduguri rail line, meaning that the work has been going on since. Tell us where Buhari laid one Inch of rail track or shut up forever.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by shiffynaani(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosin2013:

well, you have to keep on schooling them I guess grin but I know how tough it can get, trying to put sense into a putrid brain shocked shocked

japan just launched a train that moves at 537km/hr based on magnetic levitation, we are here celebrating narrow gauge used in the 18th century, angry angry http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-28/world-s-fastest-train-to-resume-trials-as-japan-plans-new-line.html

anyway "stealing is not corruption"[i][/i]

how did you write 'stealing is not corruption'in bolded letter
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
taharqa:
I wholeheartedly ENDORSE this post...
Bros, long time no see.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
benson81:
.pls give this man one virgin as his name implies he is on point.not the imaginery one that boko boys are made to bliv though
Virgin for me? You want me to kill person.
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by ayindejimmy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Dreamer, did you read the Op? It said that the small part of the equipments is for COMPLETION of portharcourt - Maiduguri rail line, meaning that the work has been going on since. Tell us where Buhari laid one Inch of rail track or shut up forever.
i can appreciate the desperatn in ur comment since u'r paid 2 do a job. Well, mayb u in too much of a haste to comprehend my comment or u'r to ur overzealous atempt at earnin ur pay had blindf ur judgemnt to see dat it doesnt take 6 yrs to lay a track. Railway trackr av been layd in Lag. And they startd just 2 yrs ago.
And y does d name 'Buhari' usualy send shiver dwn u ppl's spine?
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
ayindejimmy:

i can appreciate the desperatn in ur comment since u'r paid 2 do a job. Well, mayb u in too much of a haste to comprehend my comment or u'r to ur overzealous atempt at earnin ur pay had blindf ur judgemnt to see dat it doesnt take 6 yrs to lay a track. Railway trackr av been layd in Lag. And they startd just 2 yrs ago.
And y does d name 'Buhari' usualy send shiver dwn u ppl's spine?
Again, you ended up saying nothing.
EMPTY HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by taharqa: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Bros, long time no see.
I dey, Bros....
Re: PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. by ayindejimmy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Again, you ended up saying nothing.
EMPTY HEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Audu Ogbe Redployed To Ministry Of Environment / - / Bayelsa Council Polls: PDP Wins All 8 LGA seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.