Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can You Go Back To Your Former Place Of Work Just Because Of Fat Salary? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Go Back To Your Former Place Of Work Just Because Of Fat Salary? (440 Views)

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Back To Your Former Place Of Work Just Because Of Fat Salary? by Tellmeurmind: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
I worked with my former boss for close to 10 years without anything to show for it before I got the present one. Thought salary is not flowing regularly in my current place of work but I have time for myself. My former boss have been disturbing me to come back and that he's ready to double my current salary. Is it proper for me to accept the offer?
Re: Can You Go Back To Your Former Place Of Work Just Because Of Fat Salary? by hummerwise(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
I worked with my former boss for close to 10 years without anything to show for it before I got the present one. Thought salary is not flowing regularly in my current place of work but I have time for myself. My former boss have been disturbing me to come back and that he's ready to double my current salary. Is it proper for me to accept the offer?
[b]There are only 2 things involve brother[b/]

1st.
If you are not working because of money, Don't go back 2 the job.

2nd.
If you knw you are really working because of money and a beta life,
My advice 2 u is that just run back 2 that ur workin place like sey dem dey pursue yu....
and be sure that he's calling yu bk must be 4 gud intensions

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Important Lessons From Google's Suspension Of Linda Ikeji's Blog / Music: Drake - 6 God / Ice Prince Apologizes To Fans As #Orijin Show Got Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.