Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Won' T Have Sex With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won' T Have Sex With Me (6716 Views)

CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard / Miss This, And You Won' T Have The Energy To Work On Your Relationship! / Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by clubone05: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Thanks.

ur not getting off that easy...where you show from hajia?
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by justmag(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Afrok:
tongue hmmm... Going for next one isn't bad either, she made her decisions, op makes his too, so if he can't cope with her decisions, then he should waka.

what kinda relationship involves no kissing? ? Is that what's good these days? People really do that? Dats shud be illegal and any girl dat demands or seeks a no kissing relationship shud do some jail time!
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Afrok(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
justmag:

what kinda relationship involves no kissing? ? Is that what's good these days? People really do that? Dats shud be illegal and any girl dat demands or seeks a no kissing relationship shud do some jail time!
shocked... Well such relationship is a NO for me except I see a bright future for both of us.
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by justmag(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Afrok:
shocked... Well such relationship is a NO for me except I see a bright future for both of us.

No sex is fine, but No kissing?? That's a dark future brah!!

2 Likes

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Afrok(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
justmag:

No sex is fine, but No kissing?? That's a dark future brah!!
U just nailed it boss, darker than in the beginning when the earth was without form and void cheesy
No kisses? Damn... Nah to dey lick sweet and lollypop everytime be dt undecided
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Misblah(f): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obodo999:

No way I will marry a second hand woman with a liability.
Besides she is a student and not yet working.

Mods... Front page please .
May God forgive you.
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Misblah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
ideee03:
See ur life.Second hand woman with liability,but she's good enough to sleep with abi.She's better off without u.OP respect her by freeing her INUGO?
u get sense.

2 Likes

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Misblah(f): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
Spanish fly na 2huns ,give am mke she drink fu ck drop ur akamu,move to the next toto undecided
ANAMBRA11 cos u miraculously survived dat abortion doesn't mean u wud survive smtin my heart wants to tell u ryt nw lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by slap1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obodo999:

Konji go kill you.
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by slap1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Even though am a big Fan of sex before Marriage. I have to say not all relationship needs such. One thing you should be happy is that she is the independent lady. Its one rare gift you see aroynd today.

Though sex is something most guys and girls cant do away with, but please understand she is scared and dont want the past to repeat itself. She wants to be sure the you will be there for her and not just get into her pants.

I respected you for taking that decision of dating a single lady. But seeing your post of calling her a second hand got me think you are a da.ft. (apologies)

######## Response 2

Sir Obodo

Second hand Issue
In your first paragraph you are wrong. Single women are not the only second hand. I ask myself why dont nigerian guys appreciate honesty for ones.

Sir i am not a virgin i hve had sex in past. Going with your logic am definitely SECOND HAND but you wont see me as one because, i have no kid.

All am saying in essence is appreciate a woman for her honesty and be happy with it. Some girls can lie they are virgins and say no sex only for you to find out at the late hour that they are.

Money ISSUE

Sir not all student or ladies are Liability. Even some working class girls can still be a liability. It all boils down to your girlfriend mentality.

Do you know if the Poster's girlfriend is from a rich family? Beside when you are in love with a girl then be in love with her and forget about liability or she asking you for help.

Am sorry to say this but please i apologise if you see it rude. But truth be told i have these feeling that MOSTLY poor average guys complain about a woman been Liability. If you are as rich as Bill gate or some one else then you wont say these.

The second kind of guys that complain about this are those who i call the thinkers they have read too much and are so exposed.

I think you are the former and not the latter.

Thanks

Once more i am sorry if i sounded rude.
I like your honesty.
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by dapcigar(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obodo999:

Is it every woman a man Zap he must marry ?

Am weak.. u obviously dnt av regards for women. She kinda perceive your intentions miles away, that's why she's locking up.. she got enough to worry about already, don't add yours to the equation.

1 Like

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by dapcigar(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
kaylechy:
OP, i knw this lady you're talkn abt oh. Will surely tell her. Even that kiss sef u no go see again. Ewu gambia!

Hahaha.. see casting
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Misblah:
ANAMBRA11 cos u miraculously survived dat abortion doesn't mean u wud survive smtin my heart wants to tell u ryt nw lipsrsealed angry angry angry
survive wetin? angry I like ur lips u go sabi suck lollipop weLl well
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by free2ryhme: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obodo999:
I am dating a 25yr old single woman who already have a one year old daughter.
We kissed and hug but she refused actual s.ex saying she prefers to wait after marriage. She is not demanding money from me but I am fed up.
Please what should I do ?

Let me ask, "how old are you and what tribe are you from"?

1 Like

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obodo999:

Then why re u dating her? To have sex with her? Possibly add more liabilities to her by getting her pregnant again and then make her a '3rd hand' woman for the man who wants to marry her? She's a wise woman (made wise by circumstance). And you re not serious.
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by DoubleDray(m): 1:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Ǚ shud b greatful she kisses a mumu like Ǚ. If I cud view ur picture accordin to ur post,I knw say Ǚ for ugly cos ur comment sef worwor.#Can Ǚ imagine "secondHand" Wetin Ǚ be o? Relegation I guess
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by adrainuche(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Obodo999:

OP you are an Epitome of Foolishness, I cant imagine these words coming out from your mouth , if ure dating a 25 year old you should be almost 30... And see your reasoning, The Thunder dat will Fire you is still in the Factory....

1 Like

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by joe17: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
SMH for som guys
Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by joe17: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Hadizy:

Even though am a big Fan of sex before Marriage. I have to say not all relationship needs such. One thing you should be happy is that she is the independent lady. Its one rare gift you see aroynd today.

Though sex is something most guys and girls cant do away with, but please understand she is scared and dont want the past to repeat itself. She wants to be sure the you will be there for her and not just get into her pants.

I respected you for taking that decision of dating a single lady. But seeing your post of calling her a second hand got me think you are a da.ft. (apologies)

######## Response 2

Sir Obodo

Second hand Issue
In your first paragraph you are wrong. Single women are not the only second hand. I ask myself why dont nigerian guys appreciate honesty for ones.

Sir i am not a virgin i hve had sex in past. Going with your logic am definitely SECOND HAND but you wont see me as one because, i have no kid.

All am saying in essence is appreciate a woman for her honesty and be happy with it. Some girls can lie they are virgins and say no sex only for you to find out at the late hour that they are.

Money ISSUE

Sir not all student or ladies are Liability. Even some working class girls can still be a liability. It all boils down to your girlfriend mentality.

Do you know if the Poster's girlfriend is from a rich family? Beside when you are in love with a girl then be in love with her and forget about liability or she asking you for help.

Am sorry to say this but please i apologise if you see it rude. But truth be told i have these feeling that MOSTLY poor average guys complain about a woman been Liability. If you are as rich as Bill gate or some one else then you wont say these.

The second kind of guys that complain about this are those who i call the thinkers they have read too much and are so exposed.

I think you are the former and not the latter.

Thanks

Once more i am sorry if i sounded rude.
I thought it's only the Yorubas that know how to address people with respect before insulting them..lol and apologize in a convincing manner after. Hadiza, you really know how to play with words...lol. It's a rare gift, keep it up!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Won' T Have Sex With Me by MAURI: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
But truth be told i have these feeling that MOSTLY poor average guys complain about a woman been Liability. If you are as rich as Bill gate or some one else then you wont say these.

Ha ha ha. The bolded part of the quote apparently explains the reason why we have loads of guys complaining if I follow your logic. Cos there are just a few Bill Gates walking the universe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.