Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? (3602 Views)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by esteltiarra: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Kanwulia where are you o.i don taya for all this kain mumu thread and stooped comments. Come and drop it like its hot o grin

Hehehe.............kanwulia is the bomb and venom for this kind of thread,......... tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by TroubleMaker01(f): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:

Are you saying if you catch your maid with your husband on ya matrimonial bed, you'll send her packing and then allow the pig to still touch you again?
Disgusting tufiah
r u saying u won't allow him 2 touch u again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by kreamidiva(f): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
uboma:

Some men are just *he-goats*. they will chase anything wearing a skirt even though they have caring wives at home...

Sometimes I wonder if they are under a spell or something.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by write2obi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
sexybash:

Before you know your husband go sleep with your mama,your sister and then your daughter before you know you go chase all your family
Start to seek responsibility from the men
When people start taking responsibility they always think twice
My dear lemmie advice you,
There is no anus that you open and wouldn't see Shit.
If you have a cat that always eat your fish, what do you do?

Start locking your kitchen. Simple

If you like allow these E-hypocrites to deceive you,
* If you live your home cos your husband pucked your maid, lemmie tell you what will happen
-you will turn to that woman that lost her husband to her maid grin
*If you leave your maid.
-he will puck her gain grin

Like i said be4 make your honey pot attractive n available. Lemmie see how he is going to puck your maid with a limp dik
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by sexybash(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
write2obi:

My dear lemmie advice you,
There is no anus that you open and wouldn't see Shit.
If you have a cat that always eat your fish, what do you do?

Start locking your kitchen. Simple

If you like allow this E-hypocrites to deceive you,
* If you live your home cos your husband pucked your maid, lemmie tell you what will happen
-you will turn to that woman that lost her husband to her maid grin
*If you leave your maid.
-he will puck her gain grin

Like i said be4 make your honey pot attractive n available. Lemmie see how he is going to puck your maid with a limp dik
Stories that touch the truth is some men or women like the side attractions
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by write2obi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
sexybash:

Stories that touch the truth is some men or women like the side attractions
I don't Understand
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Islie: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
BananaBender:
Both the maid and the husband should be sent packing.

The sort of man that will sleep with his wife's maid, should be burnt alive anyway.

like say we never heard of women sleeping with their houseboy.......
so she too should be burnt alive.....

mtcheww

moral of the story........
know ur man and his weakness .....

if Nah woman be hin weakness don't bring a mature girl with all the right curves home because it will just cause wahala....

haven't una hear of the wife sending the maid away and the husband use style collect her digit and still go look for her....
so, when chosen a maid.... choose carefully and be vigilant
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by onila(f): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Islie:

like say we never heard of women sleeping with their houseboy.......
so she too should be burnt alive.....

mtcheww

moral of the story........
know ur man and his weakness .....

if Nah woman be hin weakness don't bring a mature girl with all the right curves home because it will just cause wahala....

haven't una hear of the wife sending the maid away and the husband use style collect her digit and still go look for her....
so, when chosen a maid.... choose carefully and be vigilant

my aunt brought a very ugly woman from deep in the jungle from her village

if u see her teeth, u wld think she has never seen a toothbrush before
but yet her husband still used to fcck her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by onila(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
he used to rape her every night

one day, my aunt went downstairs and caught them

my aunty chased the poor girl away

she knew her housegirl is innocent but maybe she cldnt stand the fact, the maid has slept with her husband
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Islie: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
onila:

my aunt brought a very ugly woman from deep in the jungle from her village

if u see her teeth, u wld think she has never seen a toothbrush before
but yet her husband still used to fcck her

I don't believe u..... unless the man is under some kind of spell or he is bewitched

so moral of the story...... I don't believes u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Kanwulia: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Kanwulia where are you o.i don taya for all this kain mumu thread and stooped comments. Come and drop it like its hot o grin

Me sef don taya o.
Na im make my go dig up my Netflix plus Hulu Plus. . . .

esteltiarra:

Hehehe.............kanwulia is the bomb and venom for this kind of thread,......... tongue

Nor be this kain thread abeg.
I don't know any "Sura the tailor" husband with an Mgbeke woman as wife struggling a with 'housemaid' rival in my own part of the world o.
Everything get level abi? cheesy

I can't relate with this kind of thread.
Na "Nollywood" marriages be dis kain tin o.

My rivals are all professionals. . . not housemaids! Amen!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by esteltiarra: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kanwulia:

Me sef don taya o.

I don't know any "Sura the tailor" husband with an Mgbeke woman as wife struggling a with 'housemaid' rival in my own part of the world o.

My rivals are all professionals. . . not housemaids! Amen!!! :-*

Kanwulia always on point with your arrow of words........ grin kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by onila(f): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Islie:

I don't believe u..... unless the man is under some kind of spell or he is bewitched

so moral of the story...... I don't believes u
her husband is a dog

some men screw anything when they are h0rny

when his wife is tired, he used to go down to the maid to get satisfied

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Lolololol for threads like this to keep springing up every now and then it means they don't listen to your counsel. They go ahead and do whatever they want to do. When the repercussions come na nl
Kanwulia:

Me sef don taya o.

My rivals are all professionals. . . not housemaids! Amen!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
write2obi:
What was she suppose to do? Chase her husband out ? grin

It's for better for worse remember?
So the best solution is to wink
1. send the maid parking
2. Make ur honey pot attractive and available to your husband at all time. grin
3. Try to make your next maid as ugly as possible. tongue
this pretty much explains why some women make their husbands raise kids thats aren't their

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Use the maid as evidence in a divorce court and hit him where it will hurt him the most, his wallet smiley wasting your precious energy on hitting someone will never get you anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by KingTom(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Why
Do Nigerian husbands Chase Out Their
drivers When Caught With their wives? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by write2obi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
this pretty much explains why some women make their husbands raise kids thats aren't their
And is anything wrong with doing a lil community service here and there? grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
booqee:
onila pls come and answer the question, are u saying its wrong to chase d maid away? What is she supposed to do? chase d husband? leave d maid alone? leave the house for them(maid and husband), divorce d husband? or just fold her arms and do nothing?
Now u use d word Nigerian wives, are u saying american wives would not do same?

I made reference to America cos I know that's where u staying.
Don't mind her.

Maybe American wives are dumb.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chai... This mentality eh! And if the husband has a weak point.... The wife should visit the mallam at the gate, driver, boss or colleague at work till the husband strengthens his weak point.

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU...?
olexjay:
wah I mean by " adjust your weak point" is simply dat the wife should try to satisfy the man, is either she's weak in some aspect so she need to amend so dat the husband doesn't do the worse by going out where the wife won't see any traces but better she adjust and make the man satisfied so dat the husband gonna be please..... #NoInsult
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by olexjay(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Chai... This mentality eh! And if the husband has a weak point.... The wife should visit the mallam at the gate, driver, boss or colleague at work till the husband strengthens his weak point.

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU...?
hahahahah.... Nope o dat mean dere both working to make em marriage collapse be dat, but if d husband is a goat d wife should act as a sheep to amend, likewise the wify
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
write2obi:

And is anything wrong with doing a lil community service here and there? grin grin
no, there is nothing wrong with taking care of another man's child. Remember every child is your child grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by write2obi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
no, there is nothing wrong with taking care of another man's child. Remember every child is your child grin
I wonder grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! / Buy Persica Seed In Nigeria (weight Loss, Staph Infection, Etc) / Sad! Scott Disick's Dad Dies 2 Months After His Mum Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.