Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. (22489 Views)

Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class / Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
500 naira, 300 naira, this is how cheap PDP has made Nigerians!!

I wonder what's in the heads of those people that support the continuation of these crop of crooks in power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
I knew TAN was just a waste of money.
New Hiluxes, New contracts, New Jobs and all that will fade immediately after the elections.
Squandering the nations money for personal ambition.

I know people love GEJ, I am indifferent about him though but I believe he can do better with all these issues in Nigeria (In his government).
He seem a good man but he is just so weak.

Easily slapped here and there by the folks surrounding him.
Smiling when he is not meant too.
Saying "We should pray" when he is meant to act.
No poise, no action, no authority in his aura.
Say no to recycled politicians in 2015 please.

Visit www.nairamode.com to vote for your choice president of Nigeria come Feb/ March 2015.

10 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Anikulhapo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
As D Lord Threw Confusion Into D Midst Of D Tower Of Babel's Builders, He Will Throw More Confusion Into TAN

7 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by arsetalks(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
What a shame. I am not surprised though. Stealing is not corruption after all. Renting a crowd is not fraud either.

1 Like

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by MrTeymee(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
I saw that coming jawe... Nor be new tin grin
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by MrTeymee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
omenka:

I wonder what's in the heads of those people that support the continuation of these crop of crooks in power.
Akshually na 1 1k for our side grin

3 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by anonimi: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
omenka:

Perhaps they realize that the proposed change from Arewa People's Congress, APC is WORSE than what the Jonathan/Sambo administration has delivered in the last three years plus when compared to the MALADMINISTRATION of the Thief'nubu & Fashola administrations in their supposedly excellent flagship state of Lagos.
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by StarCj(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
They never see anything. But me want to join TAN
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Themandator: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Every political rally in Nigeria is populated by hired or encouraged crowd.

1 Like

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by NetBizguy: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:
PHEE DEEE PHEE grin D

Like my brother once said

Please my fellow Nigerians let us make use of our God-given brain next year.. ..

SAY No to these clueless government

If it was during OBJ era u did this U know what it would amount to? You will not live to do it again.
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Lordlexyy: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
aljharem:
TAN was not necessary from the beginning

Jonathan is the preferred candidate among the rest expect fashola is presented
'except' you mean. aljharem, TAN ambassador, i can see you are enjoying part of the loot already. You surely made the right move decamping to the party of fraudsters.

4 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Jeffoo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hahaha Hahaha..... Tan Tan TAn
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Lordlexyy: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Anikulhapo:
As D Lord Threw Confusion Into D Midst Of D Tower Of Babel's Builders, He Will Throw More Confusion Into TAN
Hahahahahaha. Baba mi, i had a nice laugh reading this. Everybody, oya say amen. TAN FOR FRAUD. PDP FOR RECKLESSNESS.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by TeamSimple(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Transformation A*us of Nigeria. Jonathan's Dogs dat calls themselves ambasaddors. Ewu,N'kpi

1 Like

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by realteflon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ipledge:
What is a TAN?tan is a group of jobless species of human being giving support to a clueless species of human beings,TAN is synonyms to joblessness
Best definition for Tan

2million likes

7 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Rilwayne001: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
NetBizguy:

If it was during OBJ era u did this U know what it would amount to? You will not live to do it again.

Ish

Obj is far better than this one

3 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by SAINTDADA: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
lilprinze:
This is the hand work of APC (Anti progressive change) weather they like it or not GEJ till 2019.
have u taken your drugs?

5 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Lordlexyy: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
anonimi:

Perhaps they realize that the proposed change from Arewa People's Congress, APC is WORSE than what the Jonathan/Sambo administration has delivered in the last three years plus when compared to the MALADMINISTRATION of the Thief'nubu & Fashola administrations in their supposedly excellent flagship state of Lagos.
Here comes the south east cordinator of TAN. How does the topic in question relate with your post? Same thing just to display your inherent hatred for the opposition. Your post is an irredeemable case of chasing shadow. Why blame anybody but yourself for an agenda that is clearly working against the interest of the masses. Greedy and misinformed persons like you carried out the same campagin of lies and deceits during the Abacha era with songs and praises that Abacha was the best thing to ever happen to us as a nation, this was the effect of money that made respected individuals become bags of gabbage with no national value, pedegree or importance. Money is good and powerful, but it should never replace our self worth.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by aljharem(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lordlexyy:
'except' you mean. aljharem, TAN ambassador, i can see you are enjoying part of the loot already. You surely made the right move decamping to the party of fraudsters.

I forbid myself bring bought by money. A party full of disgruntled PDP members is APC and I cannot support such

1 Like

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Orikinla(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=18pt]PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN again![/size] grin

1 Like

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Lordlexyy: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
aljharem:

I forbid myself bring bought by money. A party full of disgruntled PDP members is APC and I cannot support such
Strong, grounded ideology and manifestoes followed religiously by members of a given parties make the party what it is and not the members in the said party. Base on that, we can't accuse and lump Apc with pdp whose manifestos has not be tried and tested at the central level. Atleast, at the state level, we can honestly speak on the sterling quality in leadership that Apc has so far demonstrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
TAN ,transformation agenda Gej is doing is a fraud when ifeanyi uba d oil thief baron head TAN I know that their will serious embezzlement of money from Fg that's while I will be saying here God will surely be exposing them they know that they won't win in all d 36 state they are now giving TAN members #5000 to campaign for Gej I will always be saying it here people are tired of rice,money and kerosene d PDP govt. is sharing when d election is around d corner. Gej should be preparing his handover note d will of God will prevail in this case.

5 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by princetigris(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
If I comment dey go ban me again........
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by anonimi: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Here comes the south east cordinator of TAN. How does the topic in question relate with your post? Same thing just to display your inherent hatred for the opposition. Your post is an irredeemable case of chasing shadow. Why blame anybody but yourself for an agenda that is clearly working against the interest of the masses. Greedy and misinformed persons like you carried out the same campagin of lies and deceits during the Abacha era with songs and praises that Abacha was the best thing to ever happen to us as a nation, this was the effect of money that made respected individuals become bags of gabbage with no national value, pedegree or importance. Money is good and powerful, but it should never replace our self worth.

Did you see the post I responded to before writing your epistle

BTW, I believe you are quoting General Muhammadu Buhari on his junior who became his boss and buddy.
What is that saying again........=>

Show me your FRIENDS and I will know who you are!!!
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by darqly(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Common 500 bucks? This is why it's important to our politicians for the populace to remain impoverished angry

3 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by anonimi: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
darqly:
Common 500 bucks? This is why it's important to our politicians for the populace to remain impoverished angry

Very correct and valid observation. Hence our state governors and LGA chairmen don't bother with =>

- TAP water
- education for ALL our children
- adequately staffed & equipped clinics & hospitals

these would have created EMPLOYMENT for our youths and reduced our COLLECTIVE poverty.

Obviously most of us are too cluelessly daft to realise this shocked
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by Stellaenefa(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
I never supported TAN. Paying people to organise other graduates to support GEJ. That's not democracy.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by dammytosh: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
omenka:
I hope the nairaland TANoids aren't affected by this!! grin

I think they are. No money for MB again. grin grin
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by blesszzy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
300 to 500 naira to stand under d hot sun for some useless leaders. People nor dey think for ds country at all.
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by disloman(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Make I sell my integrity n sense 4 500naira?I dey mad ni?inSincerenigerian. N co!Na so una poor reach?SMH

1 Like

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by disloman(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
MrTeymee:

Akshually na 1 1k for our side grin
U sef dey among them ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kidnap 80 Children In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.