Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. (22479 Views)

Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class / Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by ba7man(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
lilprinze:
This is the hand work of APC (Anti progressive change) weather they like it or not GEJ till 2019.
I like you. You still stuck to your guns even though you were paid N300 instead of N500. cheesy
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by cegxie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
hayzed2:

You wan decamp bah ,unintelligent folks

Decamp go where na..
Truth is every Nigerian is a transformation ambassador
The only difference is that we are not the change we want to be.
Because change and transformation starts with you and I and not because some group of people said they are TAN.
I love my country Nigeria and I will do my part in obeying her call.
If you like do yours, it will be better but if you will trade blames on the youths what then would you do with the fathers who have shamelessly led them astray.
I AM A NIGERIAN AND TRANSFORMATION STARTS WITH ME AND YOU!
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by hayzed2: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
cegxie:

Decamp go where na..
Truth is every Nigerian is a transformation ambassador
The only difference is that we are not the change we want to be.
Because change and transformation starts with you and I and not because some group of people said they are TAN.
I love my country Nigeria and I will do my part in obeying her call.
If you like do yours, it will be better but if you will trade blames on the youths what then would you do with the fathers who have shamelessly led them astray.
I AM A NIGERIAN AND TRANSFORMATION STARTS WITH ME AND YOU!

It has gone beyond writing stories.... Action speaks louder than voice bro smiley
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by MrTeymee(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
disloman:
U sef dey among them ni?
Ah know pple wey dey among tongue
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by cegxie(m): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2014
hayzed2:

It has gone beyond writing stories.... Action speaks louder than voice bro smiley

Which is why I am saying it begins with you and I when we began t change our mentality that government must do everything for us
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by hayzed2: 2:14am On Oct 13, 2014
cegxie:

Which is why I am saying it begins with you and I when we began t change our mentality that government must do everything for us

Government have a greater role to play in Nations development or else there won't be economic growth and economic development
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by cegxie(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2014
hayzed2:

Government have a greater role to play in Nations development or else there won't be economic growth and economic development

My question then is who is the government?
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by hayzed2: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
cegxie:

My question then is who is the government?

Government is the system by which a state or community
is governed. In Common English, A government refers to the particular executive in control of a state at a given time. And more so, government refers
to the larger system by which any state is organised.
Furthermore, government is occasionally used as
a synonym for governance.
In the case of its broad associative definition, government
normally consists of legislators, administrators, and
arbitrators. Government is the means by which state policy
is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the
policy of the state. A form of government, or form of state
governance, refers to the set of political systems and
institutions that make up the organisation of a specific
government. So now you know what Government means and now you will agree with me that Nigeria is suffering from bad Governance.
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by cegxie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
hayzed2:

Government is the system by which a state or community
is governed. In Common English, A government refers to the particular executive in control of a state at a given time. And more so, government refers
to the larger system by which any state is organised.
Furthermore, government is occasionally used as
a synonym for governance.
In the case of its broad associative definition, government
normally consists of legislators, administrators, and
arbitrators. Government is the means by which state policy
is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the
policy of the state. A form of government, or form of state
governance, refers to the set of political systems and
institutions that make up the organisation of a specific
government. So now you know what Government means and now you will agree with me that Nigeria is suffering from bad Governance.

Thanks for the definition of what government is but my question is who is the government and not what is?
Until you tell me who the government is in this democratic context... Our problem still lies with you and I.
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by hayzed2: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
cegxie:

Thanks for the definition of what government is but my question is who is the government and not what is?
Until you tell me who the government is in this democratic context... Our problem still lies with you and I.

The government of Nigeria is also influenced by the Westminster System model in the composition and management of the upper and lower houses of a bicameral legislature.
However, the President of Nigeria is the head
of government, and head of a multi-party system. Nigerian
politics takes place within a framework of a federal,
presidential, representative democratic republic, in which
executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative
power is held by the government and the two chambers of
the legislature: the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Together, the two chambers make up the law-making body
in Nigeria, called the National Assembly, which serves as a
check on the executive arm of government. The highest
judiciary arm of government in Nigeria is the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Nigeria also practices Baron de Montesquieu's theory of the separation of powers. So the Government are those ruling over you.... And Jonathan is the Head of Government. Hope you've gained something today
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by cegxie(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
hayzed2:

The government of Nigeria is also influenced by the Westminster System model in the composition and management of the upper and lower houses of a bicameral legislature.
However, the President of Nigeria is the head
of government, and head of a multi-party system. Nigerian
politics takes place within a framework of a federal,
presidential, representative democratic republic, in which
executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative
power is held by the government and the two chambers of
the legislature: the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Together, the two chambers make up the law-making body
in Nigeria, called the National Assembly, which serves as a
check on the executive arm of government. The highest
judiciary arm of government in Nigeria is the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Nigeria also practices Baron de Montesquieu's theory of the separation of powers. So the Government are those ruling over you.... And Jonathan is the Head of Government. Hope you've gained something today

And where does that leave people like you and I because if the leaders as we elected or selected them are not doing the right thing.. It behoves on us the lead to teach them or better still show them.. Thanks for the explanations. But I still think that the real transformation starts from the electorates and not the selectorated as the case may be.
Re: TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud. by hayzed2: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
cegxie:

And where does that leave people like you and I because if the leaders as we elected or selected them are not doing the right thing.. It behoves on us the lead to teach them or better still show them.. Thanks for the explanations. But I still think that the real transformation starts from the electorates and not the selectorated as the case may be.
wink
cegxie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.