Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (83922 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
sexzskil:
My large Ukwu and seductive snugg draws all men to me!

Lolz
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by jevic(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wearing too much make-ups is not the best.
Try and look natural and you will have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Kabidoye(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Will check out her shoes, then her looks. Can tell a lot about her from the former aπϑ the latter, I dunno!
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by darlingnuel(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
ERCROSS:
Different tinz for different folks.
Na ur own list be that, not my list.
Here comes my own list.

Have u Eva heard about UKWU. shocked shocked shocked
Mehn.. Dis is what attract my eyes before I decide to look at other tinz.. A moderately sized ukwu like nicki minaj's grin grin grin

b¤¤bs
dis r the asset m gonna trace next after d first process
God forgive me and punish the devil...
grin grin

cirmuell:
The "butt" & "bust" first embarassed
Ryabcool:
Lord knows its the HIPS and BUTT i look at whenever i first see a girl. Nothing more heavenly than a girl endowed with hips and that wonderful mound of flesh behind her. Its after i check out her hips that i move my eyes to her face. Hehe!
Most importantly, its what comes out of her mouth that will make me determine if she's a keeper or just another fling with no attachments whatsoever.
Ehen! Datalossvictim1 , I'm yet to see that beautiful shape of yours o! Been waiting for ages to see it. Oya o! Ima hit you up via pm. cheesy
cirmuell:
The "butt" & "bust" first embarassed
Baddosky! grin
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ryabcool:
Lord knows its the HIPS and BUTT i look at whenever i first see a girl. Nothing more heavenly than a girl endowed with hips and that wonderful mound of flesh behind her. Its after i check out her hips that i move my eyes to her face. Hehe!

Most importantly, its what comes out of her mouth that will make me determine if she's a keeper or just another fling with no attachments whatsoever.

Ehen! Datalossvictim1 , I'm yet to see that beautiful shape of yours o! Been waiting for ages to see it. Oya o! Ima hit you up via pm. cheesy

angry excuse me? grin angry
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by jayslk(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
nyc toe nails(if visible) and footwear too.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by RFella(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
For me, 3 things: the ass, the boobs, and the face in that order.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
outspokenness of a lady is my major criterion and curviness too do it for me
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by darlingnuel(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
i dont like ladies with big eyes. it's a turn- off ..
grin
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by darlingnuel(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
grin lol
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by darlingnuel(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
lol
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by blakky97(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jennydoris:
It shouldn’t come of any surprise to ladies that men are initially attracted to women via their physical appearance, but that does not mean all men are looking for the Tyra Banks super model type. Different strokes for different folks. Some men do like thick women, some like them curvy, etc.

But it’s the first five minutes that counts the most. That’s the time you have to use your physical appearance first and then your personality to “reel him in.”

Here are some characteristics that men say they tend to notice when they first encounter a woman.

• A woman’s shape- Relationship guru Dr. Paul Dobransky says men look at curves and shape. And he won’t hide it, either. So don’t be surprised to catch him looking you up and down when you enter his space.

• A woman’s attitude- Men love a woman with confidence. Her posture, her ability to look him straight in the eye and her air of confidence are all traits men will be attracted to.

• Her smile- Subconsciously, men are drawn to certain smiles. Some like sweet and genuine, while others like a mischievous look.

• Your girl friends- Oh yea. He is checking out whom you hang with. He will be intimidated by a large group of women, but will approach a lady in a trio. If he’s rejected, at least he knows the giggles will be at a minimum.

• A woman’s hair- They like well kept hair that smells good. So make sure your weave is fresh! In fact, research shows that men notice your hair before they notice what you are wearing.

• Your makeup- Keep it light and natural looking. And wear lipstick. It doesn’t (and shouldn’t) be bright red, but he will notice moist shiny (yet natural) looking lips.

• The butt and the bust- Yea, you knew that was coming. But be cool about it. That doesn’t mean you should wear spandex or a shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. Do leave something to the imagination. And remember, some guys like a handful, while others go for the melons grin.

• Your bag- Yep. He will check out your purse. If you are lugging around a big ol’ bag, no matter if it’s Gucci or not, he will take that as a sign that you are high maintenance and that you are also materialistic (that you need a lot of things). So when it comes to bags, bigger is not better.

So ladies, look your best and show that smile smiley, whether you are going to the super market or out with your crew. You never know when you are going to encounter “the one.”
Wtf! You're a female talking about what guys see? Don't you think this should be a guyz topic. And yes you totally blew it up where you wrote bag, hair, makeup, girlfriend, shoe and all. Oh come on! Wrap it up! Who gives a 4k about that? Shape, size, complexion, smile, and a friendly attitude over writes all the shoes and bags and earings and all. Even if you're wearing a one million naira watch or bag, with a friendly attitude, a humble guy will talk to you
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by OwoLee(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
First thing first, her physical appearance i.e face, hands nd legs...I don't like some ladies with guys body(hard body)...
Note:
I prefer ladies with natural beauty or just a light make up will do...cost less nd durable grin grin grin
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by San2ski(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
If I don't see ur neat fingernails, I don't say high.
Nice feet (and legs) attract me too.

After that.

I check out ur pantyline.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
..the legs to me and her gait.
I crush on babes with carrot legs, lovely shapes and cute eye balls
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Ryabcool(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:

angry excuse me? grin angry
grin grin grin I know that didn't come out right. And YES i'm a pervert grin grin

Lord knows i've been waiting and waiting for the day i'd finally get to see your full figure. Like sey make i find you come Russia sef. #Stalker'Tinz' grin

Na me and you last last! *handcuffs my hands to your hands* grin grin
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by poweredcom(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Me na the booty first i no dey look face oo i no dey see uche face at all...Ukwu sarambala first tin forst

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Tomjazzy2: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Yes
i found you again
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by manutdadex(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
three tinz...walkin b4 me i look at ur face(includin ur lips eyest) and ur chest all in 1 sec and immedaitly u waka pass an ur yansh b d last...no time...in 3 secs i don finish...(na talent)

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
what i look 1st are
1. Appearance
2. Her breast [Big one o, if its small i no go look
3. her facial beauty
4. She must be tall not short
5. Curves/ Hipps
6. Her boom boom, she must get serious boom boom]
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Pdizzle(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2014
So amazing what a lady's beautiful smile can do
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2014
I am all about that azz, is the 1st thing I check before I even check ur face
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by mentorallo(m): 12:31am On Oct 13, 2014
different strokes for different folk. In all cases tho before you can assess any other virtues, the physical appearance takes precedence.If shez careful enough to pay attention to her appearance, chances are...remember "chances" that she pays attention to other important areas. thats ma lil shikom!!
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2014
You can be an introvert if you like but dont be proud about it.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by bknight: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2014
Decency in dressing. I don't need to see any cleavages, thank you.

When up close talking face to face, I look into the pupils of her eyes. You can perceive much of who she is almost instantly.

For it is said that, the eyes are a window to the soul.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 13, 2014
quality and quantity needed
Facial beauty- very important
Body shape- very very important (curve hips)
Make up- moderate
Confidence- not important at all.
Above all, Sure, she will good on bed
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jnrbayerno(m): 1:33am On Oct 13, 2014
fingers too...and the legs
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Pdizzle:
So amazing what a lady's beautiful smile can do
the urgly ones smile most
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by jacquelineredic: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2014
$97/hr pavivdv by Google, I am making a good salary from home $5500-$7000/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is I started,,,

Start Today ! ........ www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by ELGREF(m): 5:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Anyway I like natural look, like temigracie, mrsgoodness etc
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by bidexmat(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2014
gimmie dose boobs n butts man! i fit konlonbi u go sambisa forest. @ da sight of dat y**nsh mehn......sanity looses control. i like am die
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by LORDI(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Her facial appearance matter much,including the butt and boobs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.