Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Blame Keshi Or The Player? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blame Keshi Or The Player? (1813 Views)

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / Who is More Tactical, Keshi Or Siasia? / Blame Keshi For Going With Ruben Gabriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ghyxzo: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
m jst confuse nw nairalander who shuld we blame? Keshi or the players?
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by bakandow11: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
after d match.....brazil jst clear argentina 2-0 we ar on dat for nw
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Tallesty1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Players For Now.

If There Is No Change In Second Half The I Will Blame Keshi and His Crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by priscaoge(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am still observing tinz angry Don't know how to describe this game sad. Let's watch n see what happens in 2nd half

2 Likes

Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by EventHUB(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
shocked APC

1 Like

Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by bastien: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Every body no look serious, no of our players apart from few dey start match for their clubs.I wonder weitin mikel still dey do der
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ghyxzo: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
those nigerian boys r jst confuse dias no zeal n lov of the nation
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ghyxzo: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:
Am still observing tinz angry Don't know how to describe this game sad. Let's watch n see what happens in 2nd half
abeg observe n tel us afta full time
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ghyxzo: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
The Players For Now.

If There Is No Change In Second Half The I Will Blame Keshi and His Crew
hahahahahaha
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Tolexander: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blame Goodluck Jonathan. https://www.nairaland.com/1510180/goodluck-jonathan-what-name

when Nigerian teams were winning all trophys, some folks kept praising Goodluck Jonathan forgetting the players and the coaching staffs. Now, it is time to blame GEJ for the losses!

1 Like

Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ghyxzo: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tolexander:
Blame Goodluck Jonathan. https://www.nairaland.com/1510180/goodluck-jonathan-what-name

when Nigerian teams were winning all trophys, some folks kept praising Goodluck Jonathan forgetting the players and the coaching staffs. Now, it is time to blame GEJ for the losses!
chia dias God o
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
A coach that has won just one out of his last thirteen matches and has lost four of his last five matches sure as hell deserves to be blamed. Keshi's contract shouldn't be renewed, his time is up as the head coach of the Super Eagles!! angry

He has spent more than two years in charge of the super eagles yet he couldn't find just one natural right fullback and a good second left fullback. A coach that consistently starts a useless player like Mikel Slowbi in every match and fails to invite our star players like Ik Uche and Martins doesn't deserve to be coach our team. Keshi's time is up, he should be sacked! angry

abeg make una see Keshi's recent great run of form as coach of the super chickens

Sudan 1-0 Nigeria
South Africa 0-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-3 Dr Congo
France 2-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-3 Argentina
Nigeria 1-0 Bos-Herce
Iran 0-0 Nigeria
USA 2-1 Nigeria
Greece 0-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-2 Scotland
Mexico 0-0 Nigeria
Italy 2-2 Nigeria
Jordan 1-0 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ghyxzo: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Paroman:
A coach that has won just one out of his last ten matches sure as hell deserves to be blamed. Keshi's contract shouldn't be renewed, his time is up as the head coach of the Super Eagles!! angry
c analyst!
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Of course you blame the manager. He chose the players to invite into the squad; he selected the team that took to the pitch; he set out the tactics and delivered the instructions. He's the face of success and the face of failure. That's the price of leadership. Keshi is a highly overrated manager whose team plays tedious, boring football and his squad selections are just bizzarre. Get this joker away from the team.
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by lexyman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
The blame still goes to the players , they played a bit well at the beginning of the match until after 15minutes they started their usual style ....

But I know many Nairalander will blame Keshi ...#teamKeshimuststay #
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Paroman:
A coach that has won just one out of his last eleven matches sure as hell deserves to be blamed. Keshi's contract shouldn't be renewed, his time is up as the head coach of the Super Eagles!! angry

He has spent more than two years in charge of the super eagles yet he couldn't find just one natural right fullback and a good second left fullback. A coach that consistently starts a useless player like Mikel Slowbi in every match and fails to invite our star players like Ik Uche and Martins doesn't deserve to be coach our team. Keshi's time is up, he should be sacked! angry
won 3 out of 11 matches!
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by philantoxx(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
the clueless keshi be sacked asap
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by pjosh1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Let them sack all the present super eagles technical crew including the players, all of them. Let them bring all the eaglets and train them more for the national team. If you guys say the eaglets are still young then let the NFF create a new team full of dedicated and zealeous player.
Imagine all this useless boiz forming big boy on d field like say them dey play for real madrid or barca, wat annoyed me d most was that guy keshi put in the second half, d guy neva even enta field e don dey sag.
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tolexander:
won 3 out of 11 matches!
Keshi has won just one of his last twelve matches and he won that one thanks to help from the ref.... Here is the break down for you to see bro

Sudan 1-0 Nigeria
South Africa 0-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-3 Dr Congo
France 2-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-3 Argentina
Nigeria 1-0 Bos-Herce
Iran 0-0 Nigeria
USA 2-1 Nigeria
Greece 0-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-2 Scotland
Mexico 0-0 Nigeria
Italy 2-2 Nigeria
Jordan 1-0 Nigeria
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by femicyrus(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Now, I believe in FIFA ranking!
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Tolexander: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Paroman:

Keshi has won just one of his last twelve matches and he won that one thanks to help from the ref.... Here is the break down for you to see bro

Sudan 1-0 Nigeria
South Africa 0-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-3 Dr Congo
France 2-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-3 Argentina
Nigeria 1-0 Bos-Herce
Iran 0-0 Nigeria
USA 2-1 Nigeria
Greece 0-0 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-2 Scotland
Mexico 0-0 Nigeria

2014-02-01 Nigeria 1-0 Zimbabwe African Nations Championship 2014-01-29 Nigeria 0-0 penalties: 1-4 Ghana African Nations Championship 2014-01-25 Nigeria 4-3 Morocco African Nations Championship 2014-01-19 Nigeria 3-1 South Africa African Nations Championship 2014-01-15 Nigeria 4-2 Mozambique African Nations Championship 2014-01-11 Mali 2-1 Nigeria African Nations Championship 2013-11-18 Nigeria 2-2 Italy

Italy 2-2 Nigeria
Jordan 1-0 Nigeria
what about the January 2014 African nations championship played in South Africa where Nigeria came third losing the semi final to Ghana in a penalty shoot out and going on to win the third place match against Zimbabwe?

I've inserted into your post. Though you are correct cos i omitted adding the nations cup qualifiers they've played so far
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tolexander:
what about the January 2014 African nations championship played in South Africa where Nigeria came third losing the semi final to Ghana in a penalty shoot out and going on to win the third place match against Zimbabwe?

I've inserted into your post. Though you are correct cos i omitted adding the nations cup qualifiers they've played so far
Taah that one na team B joor, it does not count. I mean his record with the main super eagles team.
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Paroman:
Taah that one na team B joor, it does not count. I mean his record with the main super eagles team.
it counts bro, team B or team Z, they are all nigerians and super eagles.
Moreover there were some nations in the championship that had 90% of their full squad playing the tournament.
I think it was even part of FIFA ranking for that month.
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by ola20ng(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
keshi should be blamed. The players were only dancing to his tune. They were like soldiers without sophisticated weapons. Keshi is an old school coach.
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by olayincar(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Tolexander:
it counts bro, team B or team Z, they are all nigerians and super eagles.
Moreover there were some nations in the championship that had 90% of their full squad playing the tournament.
I think it was even part of FIFA ranking for that month.

No it doesn't.. If u can remember well
Even wen we won under-17worldCup.. FIFA doesn't Rank us!

FIFA rank wen u play international friendly monthly
Did nigeria Win any of their international friendly match ? NO

The WorldCup only help us little.. Now nigeria is going down...maybe 59 dis tym
Re: Blame Keshi Or The Player? by Tolexander: 5:32am On Oct 12, 2014
olayincar:

No it doesn't.. If u can remember well
Even wen we won under-17worldCup.. FIFA doesn't Rank us!

FIFA rank wen u play international friendly monthly
Did nigeria Win any of their international friendly match ? NO

The WorldCup only help us little.. Now nigeria is going down...maybe 59 dis tym
fifa recognises only international friendly matches played in the days on Fifa's calendar, not just a nation taking on another nation at any time.

Ya, i can see CHAN doesn't count cos Libya, Ghana and Nigeria that came 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively in January all dropped in the Fifa ranking released in february.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Haters Of John Mikel Obi, Hear This! / Keshi Set To Invite Barcelona Defender To Eagles / Wow!! Lionel Messi Takes Something From Socks In UCL Match Yesterday (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.