Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate (8235 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! / Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by MzRaeRae(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
manuelpepper:
the tongue is my best option, it taste like honey mixed in fresh goat milk, with a little cocoa.

I lick it for up to 20 minutes. Try it today and testify later.

Some ladies are terrible kisser. 2 minutes on the course of deep kissing and she will keep her lips like wet agege bread without movement or reciprocating my action back. So terrible!
RETARD!
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by feldido(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:
.....As for me, I love the wet, short and not too deep kind of kiss.....

....I hate doing tongues...Hian!!!....Super-irritating.....It kinda increase the rate of saliva exchange....

.......Well, still gansef.......The most disappointing and most annoying part is that most Naija guys dont know to kiss......they r simply not romantic....
Have I kissed u before? tongue
temigracie:

....I hate doing tongues...Hian!!!....Super-irritating.....It kinda increase the rate of saliva exchange....

.......Well, still gansef.......The most disappointing and most annoying part is that most Naija guys dont know to kiss......they r simply not romantic....
Have I kissed u before?
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Dolcilicious(f): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Isiterere:

grin
buhahaha

Nice siggy finally...

ALL IZZ WELL

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blebleswag:
Tnk God I dnt lik kissing.
U can call me anytin, buh jst dnt lik it.
Thats a Rare Case... Never heard a gurl say that...
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:

try me baby
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:
only runs girls don't like kissing. I'm sorry
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
nickz:
excuse my french but i'm a long kisser

i almost lost my lower lip to one girl in my mums villa
chick was doing lip biting
dammm! her incisors were as sharp as fuq
na so my case be som months ago too,, d girl just dey open mouth dey nak teeth for my lower lip, I b won die soteyy
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by nickz(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2014
tolaxin:
na so my case be som months ago too,, d girl just dey open mouth dey nak teeth for my lower lip, I b won die soteyy
gringringrin
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2014
tolaxin:
only runs girls don't like kissing. I'm sorry
So u b their regular customer?

Anyways, ok.
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:

Anyways, ok.
let your own customers teach you how to kiss, I have taught many of you
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:

Anyways, ok.
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2014
tolaxin:
let your own customers teach you how to kiss, I have taught many of you
Na by force 2 kiss, abi ma lips dey hungry u? I go only bit ur lips 4 u.
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:

Na by force 2 kiss, abi ma lips dey hungry u? I go only bit ur lips 4 u.
only runs girls bite lips.. that was my experience two months ago.
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by countsparrow: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:

Mind u, there is no special way of kissing... Do it as u so please...
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2014
tolaxin:
only runs girls bite lips.. that was my experience two months ago.
Hiya! Dat serves u rite.

Buh by d way, do u tink I will feel pained wit dis ur 'runz gal tin?' HELL NO. Pls try again
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:

Hiya! Dat serves u rite.

Buh by d way, do u tink I will feel pained wit dis ur 'runz gal tin?' HELL NO. Pls try again
you won't feel pained simply because you a runz girl and you know it!
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
tolaxin:
you won't feel pained simply because you a runz girl and you know it!
So is ur mother. U beta go n ask her who's ur true father.

Bastard!
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by tolaxin(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:

So is ur mother. U beta go n ask her who's ur true father.

Bastard!
a village whhore, that is what your dp says
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by sarite(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Blebleswag:

Dunno
mere looking at ur pics u will b a good.......
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Blebleswag:
hmmm so wat do u like? smiley
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
symbianDON:
1. Too Much Tongue

One of the biggest things is to not use too much tongue or too much force. You know what these are? Deal breakers. Too much tongue makes us want to throw up.

2. Nothing But Pecks

On the contrary, it’s a bit boring if you never use your tongue. Getting pecked over and over again, without any deepening of the kiss, gets extremely annoying.

3. Suffocating Smooches

Have you ever kissed someone who never seemed to want to come up for air? Great kisses are supposed to leave you breathless, but we don’t think that implies feeling as if we are drowning.

4. P0*n Tongue

Yeah, don’t do that. Remember that the majority of P0*n is made to turn men on. If you’re not sure how to use your tongue, ask what she wants. Let her show you, rather than assuming she wants to recreate the P0*n scene you’ve seen 100 times.

5. Dead Fish Lips

This is where the person just opens their mouth like a fish and does nothing else: no tongue, no lip pressure or movement–nothing. So boring and so gross. One episode of dead fish lips, and you’re likely to lose your hot catch forever.

6. The Vacuum

Think of having a hand-held vacuum and sticking your lips on it. This kind of kiss feels like the person is trying to suck out all the air from your mouth. Totally not sexy, not sensual, just plain horrible.

7. The Biter

Sure, the occasional lip bite may be sexy, but if it feels like you’re trying to eat our face, we won’t be leaning in for any more kisses.

8. The Lizard

You’ve probably come across this one in your lifetime. It’s where the person’s tongue shoots in and out of your mouth rapidly, like a lizard searching for food.

9. Too Wet

You know that feeling when spit is left all over your mouth after you kiss someone? When you have to wipe off your mouth and chin afterwards? It seriously feels as if we just stood in front of a sprinkler. And fellas, that’s not the kind of wet we’re looking for.

10. Sloppy Kiss

Kisses that are sloppy are pretty self-explanatory. You know what we mean, right? Focus and slowness is the key! We don’t like when you try to fit the entire bottom half of our face into your mouth. Sloppy kisses give us the shivers.

source: www.informationnigeria.com
hmmm, copy copy, you guys should try n give credit to who credit is due. Have seen this somewhere . Infomationng is too big to be doing dis haba
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by symbianDON(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Hope55:
hmmm, copy copy, you guys should try n give credit to who credit is due. Have seen this somewhere . Infomationng is too big to be doing dis haba
I actually got it from the site I referenced as source. I never said I was the original author.
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by lahit14(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Blebleswag:

Do a research on kissing, it might change ur mind.
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2014
tolaxin:
a village whhore, that is what your dp says
Hahahahahahahahahaha........

'Born throway'
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by San2ski(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Kissing styles women hate?

And last time a Lady licked/sucked my lips so much that my lips hurt after two days. (And even peeled of somehow).
What am I supposed to do. Clap for her because she s lady?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by mayornice(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
I HATE IT WEN IT COMES TO TOUGUE, SOME GUYS WILL JUST BROUGHT OUT ALL THEIR USELESS TOUGUE BUT AM QUIT SURE THAT IS ONLY THOSE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO KISS
Re: 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate by sarite(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2014
mayornice:
I HATE IT WEN IT COMES TO TOUGUE, SOME GUYS WILL JUST BROUGHT OUT ALL THEIR USELESS TOUGUE BUT AM QUIT SURE THAT IS ONLY THOSE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO KISS
u sure will like it if u found a perfect kisser to tk u tru....bt wish to let u know it not all guys dt kisses with all tongue out....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Guys / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.