Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce (12918 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
He was supposed to be by your side 'til death parted the two of you, but lately you wonder if you are spotting signs your husband wants a divorce. Sometimes signs are merely red flags that there are serious issues that need to be addressed, and sometimes they indicate that your husband is ready to leave you. If you recognize the following signs your husband wants a divorce, it's time to have a long heartfelt talk with him to sort things out.

1. Ignoring Problems. The two of you may be fighting a lot lately or perhaps avoiding conflict altogether. One of the warning signs your husband wants a divorce is when he isn't interested in discussing issues that are affecting your marriage. If he’s given up on the relationship, he may feel it's pointless to argue with you. He isn't interested in solving marital problems because he is doesn't see himself in the relationship much longer.

2. He is Always Busy. Your husband is constantly busy with new activities or he spends extra hours at work. He avoids being home as much as possible to evade any interaction with you. If he doesn't think the relationship is fun and enjoyable anymore, he’s going to spend all his time with other people and not invite you. Most of the time you have no idea what he is up to.

3. Changing His Physical Appearance. He is trying to enhance his physical appearance in preparation for his new single life. Since he sees himself going back on the market, he figures he better start looking good. You might see dramatic changes in hairstyle, hair color and wardrobe. He might also head to the gym to get in shape.

4. He's Lost Those Loving Feelings. Think back to happier times in your marriage. You felt loved and secure in your marriage because of your husband’s words and actions. When your husband is thinking of divorce, you will feel the complete opposite of that. You may feel like your husband doesn't even like you anymore, much less love you. Your husband feels cold and distant instead of the loving partner he once was.

5. No Action In The Bedroom. A marriage on the rocks has a major lack of intimacy. So the two of you may not be physically affectionate or intimate anymore. If you do sleep together, you don’t feel emotionally connected but more like you are being used. He might also start sleeping on the couch.

6. He Doesn't Want To Spend Time Together. When you try to initiate date nights with your hubby, he isn't interested. He will give you a variety of excuses why he can’t spend time with you. And while he doesn't have a minute to spare for you, he has plenty of time for other people. You end up feeling unwanted and rejected as he keeps turning down your invitations.

7. New Circle Of Friends. Married couples usually have a shared circle of friends that they hang out with. But your husband doesn't want to spend time with them anymore since he has acquired a brand new circle of friends. Even more worrisome is that they are enjoying the single life and keeping your husband out late at night.

8. He's A Workaholic. He might be striving to get a promotion, but he might be dying to get out of the house. It he’s always at work, he might prefer associating with his coworkers than seeing you. There’s also the chance that he’s lying about where he’s going. If he’s suddenly spending hours more at the office, try to figure out why that is.

9. Nasty Comments. If you’re constantly fighting, there’s bound to be some harsh words said. However, a marriage is meant to be joyful. If he’s causing you more pain than pleasure, why are you still together? If he’s always insulting you, and never apologizing, then it’s a clear sign that he’d be happier elsewhere. Plus, you should never settle for someone that treats you poorly.

10. Bad Habits Emerge. If he’s suddenly started drinking or smoking more than usual, there must be a reason. Your relationship could be causing him stress, and he’s dealing with it in a dangerous way. If you notice bad habits emerging, try to figure out the source.

11. He Doesn't Contribute. Does he help you out around the house? If he doesn’t bother to do the laundry or dishes, he’s starting to care less and less. He should be willing to help you complete household chores, so that you’re not stuck doing all of the work. If he cared, he’d try to help out every once in a while, even if his contribution is small.

12. He's Never Home. Do you know where he goes when he’s not in the house? If he’s always out, but never bothers to tell you where he went, then he’s not communicating with you properly. A marriage is about trust, yes, but it’s also about honesty. If he’s pushing you away, your relationship is crumbling.

13. Hidden Phone. If he doesn’t let you touch his phone, there must be a reason. He could be sending his friends mean messages about you. He could have other women’s numbers in his contacts. He shouldn’t have anything to hide from you, because you’re the one person that he should be able to share anything with.

14. He Won't Compromise. When you fight, are you able to come to a compromise? If he’s not willing to budge, then it shows that he won’t take your needs into consideration. If one of you is always on the losing side of the battle, it’s not much of a fight. If you want a healthy relationship, you need to be able to figure things out in a way that will make both of you happy.

15. No Smiles. Does he still look at you the way he did when you first met? Things are bound to change over the years, but the magic should never fade. When you’re in love, the other person makes life worth living. If you no longer make him smile, then your time might be up.
Now you have some idea of things to look for when your relationship is in grave trouble. If you recognize these signs, it’s up to you and your spouse to determine if you want to rekindle the love between you or walk away forever.

Source: allwomenstalk.com / Contributing Editor - Holly Riordan.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
this zboyd must love family conflicts....she never gets tired of yeye threads such as this one.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by littlemistress: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
...learning
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:
this zboyd must love family conflicts....she never gets tired of yeye threads such as this one.

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Arsenate(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
zboyd you are a very bitter human being. I don't envy your likes....

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by oyihou: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Arsenate:
zboyd you are a very bitter human being. I don't envy yo
ur likes....

Your right She is Bitter person

I Try not to Comment On Her thread because

Misery is contagious.

Just ignor Her Post and nothing will Happen.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 2:05am On Oct 12, 2014
Arsenate:
zboyd you are a very bitter human being. I don't envy your likes....

ahn ahn...I don't do bitter...as I have NOTHING to be bitter about.

Now...why not just come out and say what it is you REALLY want to say?

I prefer directness, rather than beating around the bush.

Why do you say I am a very bitter human being?

What do you mean by "I don't envy your likes"?

Does this have anything to do with a character assessment?

Please feel free to expand on your opinion of ME - someone you don't know from Eve.

I'm not easily offended.

Thanks in advance!

7 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 2:14am On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

Please feel free to expand on your opinion of ME - someone you don't know from Eve.

I'm not easily offended.

Thanks in advance!

i think it's about the kinda threads you love to put up. can you dedicate one month just for the positive things in marriage, instead of the negatives?

your topics mostly bounce in & out of divorce, domestic violence, infidelity & other marital vices. if this is what you see all the time, then i think it's high time you move away from such noxious environment.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2014
oyihou:

Your right She is Bitter person

I Try not to Comment On Her thread because

Misery is contagious.

Just ignor Her Post and nothing will Happen.

To disagree with my threads is one thing but to claim what I post is due to being bitter and miserable is nothing more than a back-handed personal attack, IMO. If my threads pain you that much, why even TRY to comment on them? Ignore them entirely.

Methinks thou protest too much!

Oh well...such is life!

Btw...controversy is good...keeps you sharp...makes you think out of the box.

11 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Summary of thread;
Love gone sour.

Zboyd would be like'' who send me open this thread? I don find their trouble''
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 3:13am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

i think it's about the kinda threads you love to put up. can you dedicate one month just for the positive things in marriage, instead of the negatives?

your topics mostly bounce in & out of divorce, domestic violence, infidelity & other marital vices. if this is what you see all the time, then i think it's high time you move away from such noxious environment.

Unfortunately, as a married woman, divorce, domestic violence, infidelity & other marital vices IS all around me. Long-standing marriages like mine are the exception, here in the States, not the rule. The breakdown of marriages in the Nigerian Diaspora has been pointed out time and time again, here on NL, other websites and offline as well and it's no joke. Truth is truth, bitter as it may be.

The marital issues I post about are very real in the Nigerian/African/Immigrant communities over here. These are issues which are usually swept under the rug - time and time again. It's all hush-hush. Not many want to talk about them, let alone acknowledge them. Why do you think more and more Nigerian marriage and family counselors are addressing these issues, in the Nigerian Diaspora? They don't want Nigerian marriages to go the way of Western marriages.

The positives of marriage are well-displayed in their level of happiness, longevity and the emotional health of the overall family. You can't fake that. It's the negatives of marriage that are causing unhappiness, separations and divorces and many immigrant couples need help navigating those rough waters. It's no easy thing trying to maintain a marriage in a foreign country. You know it's serious when churches and other organizations get involved.

Feel good topics are just that, to make you feel good, but sometimes they only mask serious issues.

The more you know - the more you know.

Knowledge is power!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Odilafta:
Summary of thread;
Love gone sour. Zboyd would be like'' who send me open this thread? I don find their trouble''

HUH?
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2014
I looooove zboyd's threads. They address issues bluntly.
And all these bad marriage stuff happens all the time so why not talk about them often?

I don't know why people have a problem with that.
Or what warrants the personal attacks.

Attacking an anonymous poster's personal life with no proof(or even with proof) reeks more of the so called bitterness. IMO

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by SAMBARRY: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2014
You dey mind them. When it's about women, they have a field day, when it's about men she must either be bitter, a sadist or a feminist. Me I like her threads too and I don't see anything wrong with what she's typed and fair enough she has asked them to point out what they find wrong about her post, cat has bitten their Tonge. Them no fit rant again
cococandy:
I looooove zboyd's threads. They address issues bluntly.
And all these bad marriage stuff happens all the time so why not talk about them often?

I don't know why people have a problem with that.
Or what warrants the personal attacks.

Attacking an anonymous posters personal life with no proof(or even with proof) reeks more of the so called bitterness. IMO

5 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin

Anytime one sees a zboyd thread

At least amidst the doom n gloom of her threads she gave a positive that some naija men treat diasporan/foreign wives well...

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
You dey mind them. When it's about women, they have a field day, when it's about men she must either be bitter, a sadist or a feminist. Me I like her threads too and I don't see anything wrong with what she's typed and fair enough she has asked them to point out what they find wrong about her post, cat has bitten their Tonge. Them no fit rant again
The fact is that when NL guys stop replying to these harmlessly stupid posts, that is when you will wither like the hairs of a dead goat. I don't know you, but I know you must be indigent, anencephalous, paunchy, ugly and stùpìd . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Misogynist2014(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

I'm not easily offended.

Thanks in advance!

Marriage is not between two people, get your fact right. As a man, if you are reading this thread, if your wife has become boring, marry another one. Don't let churches brainwash you, there is no place in Bible which tells us polygamy is bad. Monogamy itself is the cause of most problems we face in Nigeria. Most men live in perpetual state of self denial and have external affairs, which polygamy could have prevented. If your wife is not contented, let her divorce.
Therefore, zboyd, when next you write like this, put it at the back of your mind that polygamy exist. wink

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2014
Same way polyandry exists, who even told you wives of polygamous men are always faithful to their husbands. Na them dey do play away match pass con hang am for their husband neck. Na quarter to get to the grave na im he go know tongue

Get your facts right make them no call uyo oyo for you
Misogynist2014:
Marriage is not between two people, get your fact right. As a man, if you are reading this thread, if your wife has became facts right o. make boring, marry another one. Don't let churches brainwash you, there is no place in Bible which tells us polygamy is bad. Monogamy itself is the cause of most problems we face in Nigeria. Most men live in perpetual state of self denial and have external affairs, which polygamy could have prevented. If your wife is not contented, let her divorce.
Therefore, zboyd, when next you write like this, put it at the back of your mind that polygamy exist. wink
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Misogynist2014(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Same way polyandry exists, who even told you wives of polygamous men are always faithful to their husbands. Na them dey do play away match pass con hang am for their husband neck. Na quarter to get to the grave na im he go know tongue

Get your facts right make them no call uyo oyo for you
Polyandrists in Nigeria Who cares if my wife is loyal or not? Once she doesn't bring home bastards and STDs, she's free to fùck her stinky meat anywhere while I command respect with my joystick. cheesy cheesy

I'm gonna stop at 10 wives. cool

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2014
Misogynist2014:
The fact is that when NL guys stop replying to these harmlessly stupid posts, that is when you will wither like the hairs of a dead goat. I don't know you, but I know you must be indigent, anencephalous, paunchy, ugly and stùpìd . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
chaiiii e pain am grin grin

hobiiii tongue wink tongue

8 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Misogynist2014(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
chaiiii e pain am grin grin

hobiiii tongue wink tongue
I think you are suffering from glaucoma, cos if your eyes is working, you will know that it was my first comment on this thread.

Sorry o. cry

4 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I think you are suffering from glaucoma, cos if your eyes is working, you will know that it was my first comment on this thread.
Wahala tie niyen.hobiiiiiiiii grin tongue

Sorry o. cry
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2014
Wahala tie niyen.hobiiiiii
grin tongue

Misogynist2014:

Sorry o. cry

6 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by SAMBARRY: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Her posshie is stinking and smelling but you inserted your pheneese into that smelling phoosie and you still went ahead to marry her grin

So who's head is not correct. A beg go and sidan wink

Misogynist2014:
Polyandrists in Nigeria Who cares if my wife is loyal or not? Once she doesn't bring home bastards and STDs, she's free to fùck her stinky meat anywhere while I command respect with my joystick. cheesy cheesy

I'm gonna stop at 10 wives. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Misogynist2014(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Her posshie is stinking and smelling but you inserted your pheneese into that smelling phoosie and you still went ahead to marry her grin

So who's head is not correct. A beg go and sidan wink

Isn't it written that: It is not what comes into a man that defiles him, but what goes out of him undecided . Bring your hairy stuff and let me entertain you with my Joystick and Ice Cream. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

Unfortunately, as a married woman, divorce, domestic violence, infidelity & other marital vices IS all around me. Long-standing marriages like mine are the exception, here in the States, not the rule. The breakdown of marriages in the Nigerian Diaspora has been pointed out time and time again, here on NL, other websites and offline as well and it's no joke. Truth is truth, bitter as it may be.

you? married woman?
unless you are married to a lesbian, there's nothing in your attitude that remotely suggests you are in a normal marriage. you pay far too much attention to the negativity in marriage for you to be in a happy one.

The marital issues I post about are very real in the Nigerian/African/Immigrant communities over here. These are issues which are usually swept under the rug - time and time again. It's all hush-hush. Not many want to talk about them, let alone acknowledge them. Why do you think more and more Nigerian marriage and family counselors are addressing these issues, in the Nigerian Diaspora? They don't want Nigerian marriages to go the way of Western marriages.

many don't want to talk about them cos you have talked & talked and you rarely provide solution in your monologues. what exactly have you done to reduce these issues that you claim are swept under the rug? scouring the internet to put up articles that scare off people from marriage is not how to go about it. if you once made a wrong choice of partner, it's your fault, don't drag others into your fückery!

The positives of marriage are well-displayed in their level of happiness, longevity and the emotional health of the overall family. You can't fake that. It's the negatives of marriage that are causing unhappiness, separations and divorces and many immigrant couples need help navigating those rough waters. It's no easy thing trying to maintain a marriage in a foreign country. You know it's serious when churches and other organizations get involved.

so when have you ever showcased the positives of marriage? at least - a balanced situation report is what you should be arriving at. the message should be - "marriage, if worked upon, can be a blessing" but all we ever hear from you is doom & gloom.

you are happily married to a responsible husband but every other man around you is irresponsible, a lying cheat or a domestic abuser? grin cheesy you must be the luckiest woman in the world. it's funny how women like you put up a facade of a happy home & yet know more than 1 million friends having marital crises.

Feel good topics are just that, to make you feel good, but sometimes they only mask serious issues.
The more you know - the more you know.
Knowledge is power!

there's nothing you type here that we haven't seen before. the only thing you haven't done is to campaign that people shouldn't even marry at all because marriage is outdated.

i have never learnt a dime in any of your gloomy articles - at best, they are cringe-worthy, they lack a balanced perspective & it makes one think you have a hidden agenda when all you ever post is about domestic violence & marital infidelity.

i think you need a shrink to help you banish all the horrors you have witnessed in your adult life. it's people like you that become serial killers.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

you? married woman?
unless you are married to a lesbian, there's nothing in your attitude that remotely suggests you are in a normal marriage. you pay far too much attention to the negativity in marriage for you to be in a happy one.

many don't want to talk about them cos you have talked & talked and you rarely provide solution in your monologues. what exactly have you done to reduce these issues that you claim are swept under the rug? scouring the internet to put up articles that scare off people from marriage is not how to go about it. if you once made a wrong choice of partner, it's your fault, don't drag others into your fückery!

so when have you ever showcased the positives of marriage? at least - a balanced situation report is what you should be arriving at. the message should be - "marriage, if worked upon, can be a blessing" but all we ever hear from you is doom & gloom.

you are happily married to a responsible husband but every other man around you is irresponsible, a lying cheat or a domestic abuser? grin cheesy you must be the luckiest woman in the world. it's funny how women like you put up a facade of a happy home & yet know more than 1 million friends having marital crises.

there's nothing you type here that we haven't seen before. the only thing you haven't done is to campaign that people shouldn't even marry at all because marriage is outdated.

i have never learnt a dime in any of your gloomy articles - at best, they are cringe-worthy, they lack a balanced perspective & it makes one think you have a hidden agenda when all you ever post is about domestic violence & marital infidelity.

i think you need a shrink to help you banish all the horrors you have witnessed in your adult life. it's people like you that become serial killers.

That's it?

That's the best you can do?

Now...when will YOU and your ilk contribute threads on..."The Positives of Marriage"..."Marriage, If Worked Upon, Can Be A Blessing", etc...etc...etc...if all you hear from me is doom & gloom (which is a straight-up lie, if you look through ALL my threads)? Why are you looking to ME to provide threads to make YOU and your ilk feel warm and fuzzy inside? Are ya'll's fingers broke?

And why is it that when it's topics pertaining to the antics of women, you and your ilk are co-signing each other like a passel of signifying monkeys?

BUT when the threads pertain to the dirty birds of YOUR gender, you and your ilk start foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs and in more denial than the River Nile?

Why is that, hmmm?

I have NO problems acknowledging the dirty birds of my gender - truth is truth. Some women can be just as scandalous as men.

And speaking of gender, you need to make up your mind - either I'm single, married, a lesbian married to a lesbian or a straight woman married to a straight man. I can't be all those things. All you're doing is making yourself look a bit dim.

And another thing, if my threads make you and your ilk's a-z-z-e-s itch so bad, then why do ya'll keep stalking me from thread to thread, name-calling, throwing insults, casting aspersions on my character and ASSuming things about me, without concrete proof, just because you disagree with my threads? Very immature AND dishonest, IMO, because you don't know me from Eve.

Anyways, opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one, so you and your ilk are entitled to yours.

No biggie!

Thanks for your response.

It's been duly noted.

Oops! I almost forgot.

YOU can have the last word!

10 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

That's it?
That's the best you can do?

the best? you think this is about scoring cheap brownie points? i am the type to tell the truth your acquaintances dare not say to your face.

Now...when will YOU and your ilk contribute threads on..."The Positives of Marriage"..."Marriage, If Worked Upon, Can Be A Blessing", etc...etc...etc...if all you hear from me is doom & gloom (which is a straight-up lie, if you look through ALL my threads)? Why are you looking to ME to provide threads to make YOU and your ilk feel warm and fuzzy inside? Are ya'll's fingers broke?

who's looking up to you? who are you? we said stop the negativity you exude or don't post at all. if what i said isn't the truth, why are you letting it get to you? grin

And why is it that when it's topics pertaining to the antics of women, you and your ilk are co-signing each other like a passel of signifying monkeys?

you are a laboratory rëtard!
think about it for a second - if you have a loving husband who cares about you & pleases you - you wouldn't be paying attention to the negativity in marriages. you would be far too carried away with the pleasures of a happy marriage to bother about the people in your circle that are married to beastly husbands.

which is which? what ain't you telling us?

BUT when the threads pertain to the dirty birds of YOUR gender, you and your ilk start foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs and in more denial than the River Nile?

Why is that, hmmm?

you are a verminous cretin!
your mission here is simple - fill up the whole bandwidth with nonsense on the internet & create a siege mentality against men. if you are happily married - how do you have time to have created 200 topics in less than 18 months - that's discounting the 6-month data loss. when exactly do you get the time to fück your imaginary hubby? grin cheesy

I have NO problems acknowledging the dirty birds of my gender - truth is truth. Some women can be just as scandalous as men.

but you have never acknowledged it with your demonic articles - why?

And speaking of gender, you need to make up your mind - either I'm single, married, a lesbian married to a lesbian or a straight woman married to a straight man. I can't be all those things. All you're doing is making yourself look a bit dim.

you can be what you wanna be - it just doesn't add up you have a natural relationship. so you tell us which arm of sëxual deviance are you?

And another thing, if my threads make you and your ilk's a-z-z-e-s itch so bad, then why do ya'll keep stalking me from thread to thread, name-calling, throwing insults, casting aspersions on my character and ASSuming things about me, without concrete proof, just because you disagree with my threads. Very immature AND dishonest, IMO, because you don't know me from Eve.

you are too insignificant to make anyone itch - stop getting ahead of yourself. all i said was you should tone down your negativity. even if you had a difficult childhood, hold a thought for people like me who's never had any cause to witness the family crisis you grew up with.

Anyways, opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one, so you and your ilk are entitled to yours.

No biggie!
Thanks for your response.
It's been duly noted.

i would rephrase that for you.....
opinions are like clitorïs, every cünt has got one. i dunno why you are getting high temperature for a piece of advice. grin

5 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

the best? you think this is about scoring cheap brownie points? i am the type to tell the truth your acquaintances dare not say to your face.

who's looking up to you? who are you? we said stop the negativity you exude or don't post at all. if what i said isn't the truth, why are you letting it get to you? grin

you are a laboratory rëtard!
think about it for a second - if you have a loving husband who cares about you & pleases you - you wouldn't be paying attention to the negativity in marriages. you would be too carried away with the pleasures of a happy marriage to bother about the people in your circle that are married to beastly husbands.

which is which? what ain't you telling us?

you are a verminous cretin!
your mission here is simple - fill up the whole bandwidth with nonsense on the internet & create a siege mentality against men. if you are happily married - how do you have time to have created 200 topics in less than 18 months - that's discounting the 6-month data loss. when exactly do you get the time to fück your imaginary hubby? grin cheesy

but you have never acknowledged it with your demonic articles - why?

you can be what you wanna be - it just doesn't add up you have a natural relationship. so you tell us which arm of sëxual deviance are you?

you are too insignificant to make anyone itch - stop getting ahead of yourself. all i said was you should tone down your negativity. even if you had a difficult childhood, hold a thought for people like me who's never had any cause to witness the family crisis you grew up with.

i would rephrase that for you.....
opinions are like clitorïs, every cünt has got one. i dunno why you are getting high temperature for a piece of advice. grin

Why not act like an online gentlemen, instead of an online cretin, when you respond?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

Why not act like an online gentlemen, instead of an online cretin, when you respond?

because i have belatedly come to terms that simpletons like you need the harshest of words to get a message.

so you really expect me to pamper you? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

because i have belatedly come to terms that simpletons like you need the harshest of words to get a message.

so you really expect me to pamper you? grin cheesy

It's called 'Home Training' - not pampering.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

It's called 'Home Training' - not pampering.

this isn't a church, madam zboyd. grin

you started the insult, i gave it back in equal measure and now you are playing the victim. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] / Should Bride Price Be Abolished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.