Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! (44648 Views)

How Sex Can Improve Your Marital Happiness / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by okotv(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

Explain... How can a married woman be a virgin

Can you explain why u say divorce is not allowed in cases of adultery but fornication
if you want to get married, its important you know the state of your wife's body. If she deceives you to being a virgin and she is not, that is the only reason you can divorce her cause according to the scriptures you can only know when you get married her body's status. In the case if adultery, if you are a Christian, you would be sorry and not do it again but if the guilty party continues, he is no longer a christian, you should stay and pray or move away if your life is threatened but don't commit to any other person cause it is wrong. Wish I could continue but I have to rest.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by pickabeau1: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by okotv(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
greatgod2012:

thanks!
I'm humbled.
thank you too for been a good example
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Pavore9: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
rolled:
Cheating on your wife actually makes you love her more
Will your wife cheating on you actually make her love you more?

16 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
greatgod2012:

thank you!
Divorce is another good option in case of infidelity and abuse.
Believe me, i will gladly go for divorce(God forbid) if my spouse turns a cheat than suffering from several heartaches and fear from STDs, which means the person involved or affected has chosen to reverse to singlehood.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
greatgod2012:
If you're a man, and you're cheating on your wife, how will you feel if it's your wife that is cheating on you?

it's not so black & white.
in a way, you can hardly blame married men that cheat. the only thing that can make a man go outside is because what he has inside is no longer attractive to him.

what is the role of the wives in this? that's what you should be looking at? women just generally stop trying to look good especially after having a child or two. what's a man supposed to do when tri-weekly sėx becomes bi-monthly sėx?

he should go to divorce court & chase out the mother of his children? cheating is the easier option. it's not like i am condoning this but women cannot just add 20kg out of nowhere & expect to still be attractive to their husbands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

in a way, you can hardly blame married men that cheat. the only thing that can make a man go outside is because what he has inside is no longer attractive to him.

what is the role of the wives in this? that's what you should be looking at? women just generally stop trying to look good especially after having a child or two. what's a man supposed to do when tri-weekly sėx becomes bi-monthly sėx?

he should go to divorce court & chase out the mother of his children? cheating is the easier option. it's not like i am condoning this but women cannot just add 20kg out of nowhere & expect to still be attractive to their husbands.

It's like it's a law for Nigerian women to add at least 20 kg after marraige. Have you seen Dakore Egbuson lately? grin
It's also a law for them to switch to tieing wrappers.

How do we except married men not to cheat biko?
How hard is it to control your appearance and what you put in your mouth.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 12:11am On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

It's like it's a law for Nigerian women to add at least 20 kg after marraige. Have you seen Dakore Egbuson lately? grin
It's also a law for them to switch to tieing wrappers.

How do we except married men not to cheat biko?
How hard is it to control your appearance and what you put in your mouth.... cheesy

dakore is still better.
there's this babe called jumobi that used to anchor on AIT when i was still in naija. she was ridiculously fit, every kid on my block then used to crush on her - i think she married RMD or a big shot actor in nollywood & she disappeared for a while.

the next time i saw her.....she looked at least 30 times bigger than what she was pre-marriage. nigeria is the only country post-birth tummy remains permanent on women. the truth is - women don't marry in nigeria to please their husbands - they mostly do it to have children. pleasing the husband is secondary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2014
I guess all these fat pot bellied men I see everyday deserve cheating wives too undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2014
cococandy:
I guess all these fat pot bellied men I see everyday deserve cheating wives too undecided

i think they do too.......
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Well kindly tell them. Or let me help you
coogar:

i think they do too.......
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by cococandy(f): 12:19am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

in a way, you can hardly blame married women that cheat. the only thing that can make a woman go outside is because what she has inside is no longer attractive to her.

what is the role of the husbands in this? that's what you should be looking at? men just generally stop trying to look good especially after having a child or two. what's a woman supposed to do when tri-weekly sėx becomes bi-monthly sėx?

She should go to divorce court & chase out the father of her children? cheating is the easier option. it's not like i am condoning this but men cannot just add 20kg out of nowhere,without having a baby or the hormones that makes weight gain inevitable,no excuse whatsoever while also strutting a four month pregnant looking belly, flaccid biceps and triceps & expect to still be attractive to their wives

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

dakore is still better.
there's this babe called jumobi that used to anchor on AIT when i was still in naija. she was ridiculously fit, every kid on my block then used to crush on her - i think she married RMD or a big shot actor in nollywood & she disappeared for a while.

the next time i saw her.....she looked at least 30 times bigger than what she was pre-marriage. nigeria is the only country post-birth tummy remains permanent on women. the truth is - women don't marry in nigeria to please their husbands - they mostly do it to have children. pleasing the husband is secondary.

It's a sorry case. They not only add weight and completely let go; they also start "rationing" sex; double wahala for the spouse.

After they start competiting with yokozuna in size, they hide under the umbrella "love" and "for better for worse". Asif the husband is jesus himself. grin

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2014
cococandy:
Well kindly tell them. Or let me help you

tell them.....
everyone should work on their body.....get a gym, run up the stairs 30 times a day if they cannot afford the gym, cut out nkwobi & peppersoup after a certain age.

apart from infidelity, untimely death is also imminent......a man with a fat belly would soon become useless in bed. the bigger the belly, the smaller the pënis gets. so by all means, weight issues should be the main gist in religious houses......not every problem is spiritual.

BABE3:

It's a sorry case. They not only add weight and completely let go; they also start "rationing" sex; double wahala for the spouse.

when one is overweight, what do you expect? cholesterol has clogged all the pipes. only a tiny percentage of the amount of blood necessary for the genitäls actually gets there. that's when the libïdo of the average naija wife drops to zero.

After they start competiting with yokozuna in size, they hide under the umbrella "love" and "for better for worse". Asif the husband is jesus himself. grin

that's the annoying bit.
even if you are buying a benz.....you expect some wear & tear here and there but you don't expect it to double in size. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

tell them.....
everyone should work on their body.....get a gym, run up the stairs 30 times a day if they cannot afford the gym, cut out nkwobi & peppersoup after a certain age.

apart from infidelity, untimely death is also imminent......a man with a fat belly would soon become useless in bed. the bigger the belly, the smaller the pënis gets. so by all means, weight issues should be the main gist in religious houses......not every problem is spiritual.

please tell em. Getting a Mrs in front of your name doesn't mean you should increase your daily calorie intake by 2000. cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

please tell em. Getting a Mrs in front of your name doesn't mean you should increase your daily calorie intake by 2000. cheesy

na poverty mentality.
the kids who actually need the protein rarely get it. 12 chunks of beef in a pot - hubby & wife(both in their 40s) would eat 5 each.....the kids only get one apiece.

ask them why the kids don't get more than one, an african parent would tell you 2 pieces would spoil the child but the 5 pieces they took won't cause diabetes, stroke or heart attack? grin the problem in marital homes isn't spiritual.....it's sheer ignorance!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

tell them.....

apart from infidelity, untimely death is also imminent......a man with a fat belly would soon become useless in bed. the bigger the belly, the smaller the pënis gets so by all means, weight issues should be the main gist in religious houses......not every problem is spiritual.

when one is overweight, what do you expect? cholesterol has clogged all the pipes. only a tiny percentage of the amount of blood necessary for the genitäls actually gets there. that's when the libïdo of the average naija wife drops to zero.

that's the annoying bit.
even if you are buying a benz.....you expect some wear & tear here and there but you do y expect it to double in size. grin cheesy

Is @ bolded really true?
I've heard that a lot. I was imagining if the dude was already packing,getting fat may not necessarily reduce it unless he started getting fat before his Ikenga was full formed and grown to optimum size.(Teenage things)

Anyway is that really true? grin
So a woman can be enjoying some big thing one day and the next day it turns to mpichoro something grin

Chai angryembarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

na poverty mentality.
the kids who actually need the protein rarely get it. 12 chunks of beef in a pot - hubby & wife(both in their 40s) would eat 5 each.....the kids only get one apiece.

ask them why the kids don't get more than one, an african parent would tell you 2 pieces would spoil the child but the 5 pieces they took won't cause diabetes, stroke or heart attack? grin the problem in marital homes isn't spiritual.....it's sheer ignorance!

I'm in stiches. cheesy grin

so apt. For us to except a home free of infidelity,the partners have to put in work (serious work, in fact). How can you be putting in work that lead to infidelity (adding weight and all) and expect fidelity? Where does that happen?

Mediocre women expecting a fairy tale home... I laugh in french. cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2014
cococandy:

Is @ bolded really true?
I've heard that a lot. I was imagining if the dude was already packing,getting fat may not necessarily reduce it unless he started getting fat before his Ikenga was full formed and grown to optimum size.(Teenage things)

that's the truth.....
the size depends on the amount of blood the nervous system sends down there. with his orobo belly, his arteries must have gathered enough plaques making it difficult for blood to get down there....so his tool would naturally shrink.

Anyway is that really true? grin
So a woman can be enjoying some big thing one day and the next day it turns to mpichoro something grin

Chai angryembarassed cry

go on google & find out the relationship between a man's pot belly & his size. the facts would shock you.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2014
greatgod2012:
It is very disheartening and amazing, yet trending on how many couples are cheating on each other after they have made a public vow to stick and be faithful to their partner in the presence of God and everyone present at the solemnization of marriage/wedding ceremony.
Many people are no longer ashamed to cheat on their spouses, infact, to some it's like a thing to be proud of when breaking the marital vow.
In the holy book i believe in, it is written therein that, it is better not to make a vow than to make it and not fulfilling it.
While discussing about it with someone, he said maybe those involved in cheating on their partners aint aware that they're breaking any vow, which makes them not better than a betrayer. I think at this junction, we need to examine the vow made by the couple to each other on their wedding day and see if it's different from making a vow..........

To the groom........the officiating minister(either in church or court) asks.....do you (groom's names) promise to take this woman(bride's names) as your legally and only wife, to love and care for in health and sickness, in wealth and poverty, for better and for worse, and also to forsake other women, till death do you part? And the man answers...........Yes, i do!

To the bride.......the officiating minister (either in church or court) asks...........do you(bride's names) take this man(groom's names) as your legal and only husband to love and care, in health and sickness, wealth and poverty, for better and for worse, and also forsaking other men, till death do you part? And the woman answers..........Yes, i do.

If this is not a vow, i wonder what it is.
It is high time people start taking their marriages serious, everybody knows him/herself very well, if you know that you have problem keeping to your marriage vow, then, please remain single, it's better than making a vow and not keeping it.
I don't know the party that is more involved, be it husbands or wives, but please, if you're into extra-marital affairs, please, stop and retrace your steps. Also, if you're planning to get married, ensure and decide to keep to your marital vow, and as you're doing so, you're doing yourself a lot of good as well as putting a stop to all ridiculous stories we hear and read about couples cheating on each other.

Apart from the fact that cheating on one's spouse is unhealthy in every aspect one may look at it, it is also full of regrets at the end of it all.

Before i stop..........a food for thought for us all, treat your spouse the way you want him/her to treat you.

If you're a man, and you're cheating on your wife, how will you feel if it's your wife that is cheating on you?

If you're a woman, and you're cheating on your husband, how will you feel if it's your husband that is cheating on you?

May God help us all.

and does dat change anything? U mean vow?.... Promise/vow are meant to be broken from the first instance my dear... What makes it significant dat a man who have his own problem wud b d God to join me n my spouse.... Mbanu!, i am God too if na so, me n d man(pastor) na d same tin...

#TeamNoWhiteWedding yes! To Tradowedding ONLY!
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

I'm in stiches. cheesy grin

so apt. For us to except a home free of infidelity,the partners have to put in work (serious work, in fact). How can you be putting in work that lead to infidelity (adding weight and all) and expect fidelity? Where does that happen?

Mediocre women expecting a fairy tale home... I laugh in french. cheesy

nigerians are too lazy to put in the work needed.....only a few of them take their body health seriously. in my borough, everyone jogs or rides a bike. at least more than half of my colleagues jog to the office every morning, take a shower & dress up for work. grin it's a habit they have cultivated over the years.

naija folks can't even do such - it's too humbling for their bad self. madams pack their big arsës in a big car with a driver taking them everywhere they want. and these "madams" are mostly under 30 years of age. how would the fat not build up?
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by cococandy(f): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Makes sense sha.

I bet many 'Big men' don't know this.

You need to see them declaring a full table of assorted merriments each weekend to the shouts of 'oga' na 'master' and everything that fans their bigmanship.
While strutting protruding bellies around as it is a sign of good living.(To them)

I wonder how those pot bellied men with fat wives make love.
Surely there shall be no missionary grin
Or shall we call it belly bumping style?

So oga goes outside to find a small uni girl that can ride cowgirl
While madam faces the driver or a younger boy in her employ as he can deliver more than oga.

Something living and eating right could have prevented for both of them.

In 's voice " May God help us all" grin

coogar:

that's the truth.....
the size depends on the amount of blood the nervous system sends down there. with his orobo belly, his arteries must have gathered enough plaques making it difficult for blood to get down there....so his tool would naturally shrink.

go on google & find out the relationship between a man's pot belly & his size. the facts would shock you.

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

nigerians are too lazy to put in the work needed.....only a few of them take their body health seriously. in my borough, everyone jogs or rides a bike. at least more than half of my colleagues jog to the office every morning, take a shower & dress up for work. grin it's a habit they have cultivated over the years.

naija folks can't even do such - it's too humbling for their bad self. madams pack their big arsës in a big car with a driver taking them everywhere they want. and these "madams" are mostly under 30 years of age. how would the fat not build up?

The madams must always prove they are the boss na. In most Nigerian home the parents eat the drumsticks and breästs, while the kids eat the legs, head, neck, änus and offals . grin

the importance of a healthy lifestyle can't be overstated; except you have ridiculously good genes.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by damiso(f): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Coogar and all this your theories angry we gain an hour so quickly before I go to bed:

Going by this your theory of something being missing which the other party needs to find outside e.g weight gain leading to lower intimate drive

So does this apply if I marry a guy financially comfortable (not bill gates rich but comfortable)2/3 vacations a year nice house nice cars, designer clothes etc.Something happens where we can't afford these things anymore as he is the chief earner am I also ok to look outside for what he is no longer able to give me I.e. material comfort?

11 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 1:06am On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

The madams must always prove they are the boss na. In most Nigerian home the parents eat the drumsticks and breästs, while the kids eat the legs, head, neck, änus and offals . grin

the importance of a healthy lifestyle can't be overstated; except you have ridiculously good genes.

and there's little information about it in nigeria. anyways, pastors leave this bit out so they can make money. if health issues are followed up severely like most women fast & pray for a happy home, it would go a long way to reduce infidelity.

like you rightly put it, married couples cannot live an infidelity-lifestyle & not expect infidelity. ignorance is no longer an excuse in the 21st century. everyone should start paying attention to their body health.

cococandy:
Makes sense sha.
I bet many 'Big men' don't know this.
You need to see them declaring a full table of assorted merriments each weekend to the shouts of 'oga' na 'master' and everything that fans their bigmanship.

big belly is a sign of good living or wealth in naija now......meanwhile they can't get it up for their wives. alomo bitters quickly become the quick fix. grin

While strutting protruding bellies around as it is a sign of good living.(To them)
I wonder how those pot bellied men with fat wives make love.

your imagination is scary. grin
they do missionary like normal people but expect him to pause at least 5 times per round. the exertions are too much for his obese body.

for the woman.....she's no longer attractive. she's nüde & hubby can't even see her pubes cos the fat belly has covered it. how won't a man look for other options when his own wife is no longer sëxually attractive.

Surely there shall be no missionary grin
Or shall we call it belly bumping style?
So oga goes outside to find a small uni girl that can ride cowgirl

targeting a small uni girl makes sense. she's there for the money so whether his performance is good or poor is an academic point. grin

While madam faces the driver or a younger boy in her employ as he can deliver more than oga.

you must be very intelligent. grin

Something living and eating right could have prevented for both of them.
In 's voice " May God help us all" grin

hammer meets the head of the nail. grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 1:11am On Oct 12, 2014
damiso:
Coogar and all this your theories angry we gain an hour so quickly before I go to bed:
Going by this your theory of something being missing which the other party needs to find outside e.g weight gain leading to lower intimate drive

lol @ an hour before sleep.

So does this apply if I marry a guy financially comfortable (not bill gates rich but comfortable)2/3 vacations a year nice house nice cars, designer clothes etc.Something happens where we can't afford these things anymore as he is the chief earner am I also ok to look outside for what he is no longer able to give me I.e. material comfort?

does poverty affect a man's erëction? grin
statistics will tell you that poor men are even the best in bed. he's too poor to afford fattening foods. he's superb in bed & he's ultra-fertile. grin

in other words, using money or material comfort as an excuse to leave one's hubby is quite lame. the men who go outside to seek greener pastures love their wives.....they want things to be the same as the courting days but they just cannot get an eréction for wifey - the spark has disappeared!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by damiso(f): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Also what's the excuse for those with fit wives? I have seen cases of men with size 8 wives running after size 14 to 16 chics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2014
You
damiso:
Also what's the excuse for those with fit wives? I have seen cases of men with size 8 wives running after size 14 to 16 chics.

good question!
marriage can be complex - what about hygiene issues? you stayed in a hostel at some point, i'm sure.....

did the lifestyle of some women not make you wanna puke? yet, these poor habits of theirs are invisible on the outside. so when you see husbands of fit women seeking greener pastures, look more inwardly. grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by damiso(f): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

statistics will tell you that poor men are even the best in bed. he's too poor to afford fattening foods. he's superb & ultra fertile. grin

in other words, using money or material comfort as an excuse to leave one's hubby is quite lame. the men who go outside to seek greener pastures love their wives.....they want things to be the same as the courting days but they just cannot get an eréction for wifey - the spark has disappeared!

Coogar so erection= happy home grin grin

How is it lame? Am slugging it out at the gym 5 days a week (heck we need to pay gym membership wink) I eat carrot food instead of bokoto and you cant work hard or harder to maintain the status quo? Naa based on your theory I need to get that spark elsewhere too grin I can feed him from the proceeds.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 1:17am On Oct 12, 2014
damiso:

Being size 8 doesn't mean she doesn't ration sex at home. Doesn't mean she's not a perpetual nag.

Healthy lifestyle is just one aspect of it.

Like I said, to expect an infidelity free home; we have to put in serious work. I see people saying "marriage shouldn't be endured but enjoyed", but they want the husband to endure all sort of nonsense. grin

coogar:

lol @ an hour before sleep.
statistics will tell you that poor men are even the best in bed. he's too poor to afford fattening foods. he's superb in bed & he's ultra-fertile. grin

We can't even compare something as basic as healthy lifestyle to financial instability. Apples and oranges. Not everyone can be rich. Everyone can be fit (except in rare cases).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2014
damiso:

Coogar so erectïon= happy home grin grin

80% of his problems are solved if his erëction never wavers. good sėx destresses. he would snap less, he's not frustrated, even when he is wronged, he's more willing to forgive cos he's constantly without stress.....

however, a starved man is pathetic - he's the equivalent of a woman suffering from post partum depression. he finds fault in everything. this is why it's hard to see a fun-loving man who likes wine & women becoming a terrorist - he's not that frustrated to blow people up. grin cheesy

little wonder, abdulmuttalab is a virgin. grin

How is it lame? Am slugging it out at the gym 5 days a week (heck we need to pay gym membership wink) I eat carrot food instead of bokoto and you cant work hard or harder to maintain the status quo? Naa based on your theory I need to get that spark elsewhere too grin I can feed him from the proceeds.

you are comparing biology to finances....come on na. do you know what it means for a man not to find his wife sexually attractive? his mind wants her but his body can't respond......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by damiso(f): 1:24am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:
You

good question!
marriage can be complex - what about hygiene issues? you stayed in a hostel at some point, i'm sure.....

did the lifestyle of some women not make you wanna puke? yet, these poor habits of theirs are invisible on the outside. so when you see husbands of fit women seeking greener pastures, look more inwardly. grin

Of course marriage is complex which is why it is kinda simplistic to solely lay the blame for one person cheating on the person being cheated on.

Hygiene issues can be tackled..There are loads of women who have less than clean husbands but imagine telling a typical Nigerian inlaw I cheated on him cos of hygiene shocked you are told to manage it.So if you love someone you help them manage their inadequacies.Filthy people generally tend to show it at some point at courtship so I even think if it bothers you that much just don't marry her/him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / My Husband Dislikes Me / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.