Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:03 PM

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! (44460 Views)

How Sex Can Improve Your Marital Happiness / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:
If someone wants to cheat he will cheat regardless og how fit ,sexy , kind or good in and out of bed. How many men in Nigeria remain the way they are after marriage. They add weight and become bald is that still a licence to cheat. As for coogar saying his colleagues jog. Try jogging on third mainland bridge to work or even surulere to VI then please give me feedback.

I am always amused when some people in the diaspora just stay stuff that they have not really experienced . I leave home 5.30am daily and get home by 9pm on the average and despite having a driver I know how fagged out I am after I must have sat in traffic for 2hours or more and this is me commuting from ikoyi to ajah. I have colleagues who spend 3-4 hours on 3rd mainland bridge daily and get home 10-11pm. The irony is adding weight is not just about eating bokoto as people often say. Not getting enough sleep, stress (for some people) long hours of sitting in a place actually aids weight gain
Men have higher probability of cheating cos we want our wifes to remain sexy and if she becomes monotonous, we look out unlike women who derives pleasure as long as you can satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

he must have tried to work on it - but it didn't yield any result. she was a bigger star than him so his hands were really tied.

why would a woman even marry at all if she doesn't enjoy sex? huh? you cannot plant cassava & expect pawpaw to sprout of the ground.

You are not serious at last paragraph right?

Joyce Meyer should thank God for her hubby daily

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by shooze: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
A good diet does require time. And I can state it category because I eat healthy.

Getting healthy food in nigeria is soo difficult go to any eatery in Nigeria the food is either deep fried or generally unhealthy. I make my own food and I know how stressful that is . It means I either go to sleep really late. Or wake up an hour or 30mins earlier than normal to cook. And that means waking up by say 4.30am to cook. I have had the privilege of visiting lots of foreign countries and I can categorically state it that its so easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You have ready to eat health options that all you need do is pop into the microwave and in 5 minutes your food is ready. You can jog by 1am if you so desire . The list is endless

Note that I practically work monday to saturdays .
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:
If someone wants to cheat he will cheat regardless og how fit ,sexy , kind or good in and out of bed. How many men in Nigeria remain the way they are after marriage. They add weight and become bald is that still a licence to cheat. As for coogar saying his colleagues jog. Try jogging on third mainland bridge to work or even surulere to VI then please give me feedback.

I am always amused when some people in the diaspora just stay stuff that they have not really experienced . I leave home 5.30am daily and get home by 9pm on the average and despite having a driver I know how fagged out I am after I must have sat in traffic for 2hours or more and this is me commuting from ikoyi to ajah. I have colleagues who spend 3-4 hours on 3rd mainland bridge daily and get home 10-11pm. The irony is adding weight is not just about eating bokoto as people often say. Not getting enough sleep, stress (for some people) long hours of sitting in a place actually aids weight gain

My sister,

Most of them are just talking theory grin

@bold, 100% correct

A lot of people I know are fatter during work than when they are on leave
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by shooze: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
I dont eat bokoto , chocolate and all the other crap and I still add weight because I sit for long hours. I am presently a size 14 and have been that way for years and that is a leap from my previous size and I can confidently say it has nothing to do with me eating junk
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:
A good diet does require time. And I can state it category because I eat healthy.

Getting healthy food in nigeria is soo difficult go to any eatery in Nigeria the food is either deep fried or generally unhealthy. I make my own food and I know how stressful that is . It means I either go to sleep really late. Or wake up an hour or 30mins earlier than normal to cook. And that means waking up by say 4.30am to cook. I have had the privilege of visiting lots of foreign countries and I can categorically state it that its so easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You have ready to eat health options that all you need do is pop into the microwave and in 5 minutes your food is ready. You can jog by 1am if you so desire . The list is endless

Note that I practically work monday to saturdays .

microwaveable food? Trash. Crap. Should not be eaten be eaten by anybody.

let's assume healthy foods are scarce in Nigeria (lies), how about portion control? Have you seen a typical Nigerian adult eating? grin

if you know you only have access to unhealthy foods with crazy high fat and carb content, the sensible thing to do is go easy on the portion.

What other excuse ?

shooze:
I dont eat bokoto , chocolate and all the other crap and I still add weight because I sit for long hours. I am presently a size 14 and have been that way for years and that is a leap from my previous size and I can confidently say it has nothing to do with me eating junk

I can confidently say you're eating more than you should or you're eating a lot of junk.
This calories equation is simple; you get out what you put in.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

microwave food? Trash. Crap. Should not be eaten be eaten by anybody.

let's assume healthy foods are scarce in Nigeria (lies), how about portion control? Have you seen a typical Nigerian adult eating? grin

if you know you only have access to unhealthy foods with crazy high fat and carb content, the sensible thing to do is go easy on the portion.

What other excuse ?

You don't get that food is not what makes some people fat?

Even if they fast for 1 week and they eat healthy after, it might do little or nothing in terms of weight loss/maintainance?
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
BananaBender:

Lies you tell grin grin

'Why?' I just said why. You find it superficial. Right?

I find it awkward for a man to show his half-n*aked body on NL.

Why would he do it? Does Calvin Klein pay for it?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

You don't get that food is not what makes some people fat?

Even if they fast for 1 week and they eat healthy after, it might do little or nothing in terms of weight loss/maintainance?

if it's not food that make people fat, what does? Air? cheesy

I've been around fat people for a long time and I hear all these excuses often.

Genes... stress... big bones...bla bla bla. But when they finally decide to get serious and make conscious effort to reach a healthy weight (by watching what they eat and exercising), they get results.
Ask jennifer hudson. cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

You are not serious at last paragraph right?

Joyce Meyer should thank God for her hubby daily

joyce meyer herself emphasised on the importance of marital sex.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1778026_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

as you can see yourself, she said exactly what i have said here concerning marital sex. a prophet isn't respected in his backyard. if my name is coogar meyer, you would respect me a bit more. grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1778026_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

as you can see yourself, she said exactly what i have said here concerning marital sex. a prophet isn't respected in his backyard. if my name is coogar meyer, you would respect me a bit more. grin

now, that's a right thinking christian.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

points 4 & 7 nailed it! grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

if it's not food that make people fat, what does? Air? cheesy

I've been around fat people for a long time and I hear all these excuses often.

Genes... stress... big bones...bla bla bla. But when they finally decide to get serious and make conscious effort to reach a healthy weight (by watching what they eat and exercising), they get results.
Ask jennifer hudson. cheesy

I hear you
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

point 4 & 7 nailed it! grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:

Please, don't stress yourself.
A size 14 is perfectly ok. As long as you don't reach an unhealthy range, you can be very s*exy. There are plenty of man out there who love curvy women. You have been like this for years, you say, so you don't have to worry that your weight is getting out of control.

I was very skinny as a teenager and on permanent diet because some people, who have insecurity issues themselves, made me believe that I have to be thin to be worthy of lo*ve.

I am still slim but not that skinny anymore. I try to eat healthy and I do sports but I have also come to realize that many round, "average" women have very happy marriages.

Those women who are obsessed with their bodies and looks are stressed and have very unpleasant personalities.
It is like they are very unsatisfied with themselves and their lives and at the end their marriages.

The spark in a marriage will vanish anyway. I am not saying anyone should let themselves go and become obese but I am sure that many men prefer a nice, lovely, warm-hearted woman with curves to an unpleasant personality that looks like a skeleton and is obsessed with weight.

Life can be tough. If a few kilos here and there are a reason for someone to cheat, what will the person do in sickness?

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

Do you know the work her husband did before she became who she is today?

Imagine her husband has started cheating grin We might not have Joyce M. today angry
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please, don't stress yourself.
A size 14 is perfectly ok. As long as you don't reach an unhealthy range, you can be very s*exy. There are plenty of man out there who love curvy women. You have been like this for years, you say, so you don't have to worry that your weight is getting out of control.

I was very skinny as a teenager and on permanent diet because some people, who have insecurity issues themselves, made me believe that I have to be thin to be worthy of lo*ve.

I am still slim but not that skinny anymore. I try to eat healthy and I do sports but I have also come to realize that many round, "average" women have very happy marriages.

Those women who are obsessed with their bodies and looks are stressed and have very unpleasant personalities.
It is like they are very unsatisfied with themselves and their lives and at the end their marriages.

The spark in a marriage will vanish anyway. I am not saying anyone should let themselves go and become obese but I am sure that many men prefer a nice, lovely, warm-hearted woman with curves to an unpleasant personality that looks like a skeleton and is obsessed with weight.

Life can be tough. If a few kilos here and there are a reason for someone to cheat, what will the person do in sickness?

They will relocate their mistress to the bedroom grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

They will relocate their mistress to the bedroom grin

undecided grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by shooze: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bebe I don't have the time or power to argue with you. You can continue to live in lala land . Using Jennifer hudson as an example is comical but I dont even need to go into that. I am a beautiful size 14 and I am certain when it comes to looks you cant hold a candle to my curvy Behind kiss

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:
Bebe I don't have the time or power to argue with you. You can continue to live in lala land . Using Jennifer hudson as an example is comical but I dont even need to go into that. I am a beautiful size 14 and I am certain when it comes to looks you cant hold a candle to my curvy Behind kiss

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

Again, I am 100% sure that if a man meets J.M. that his wife has added 20kg and wears babe's underskirts, she will never tell the man to cheat or that he can cheat.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

Again, I am 100% sure that if a man meets J.M. that his wife has added 20kg and wears babe's underskirts, she will never tell the man to cheat or that he can cheat.

i agree - but she would tell his wife to start working out & see sėx as a marital warfare. grin cheesy
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by zeb04(f): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:
you go girl kiss
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Let me ask direct questions. I will appreciate yes or no cheesy

@babe3, if your hubby after 5yrs starts getting fat and his blokos is shrinking (according to dr. coogar), will you cheat on him after trying to wwork on his eating habits and exercise

@coogar, if your wife after 5yrs starts getting fat and her tummy is bulging, will you cheat on her after trying to work on her eating habits and exercise

Yes or No grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
shooze:

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

i agree - but she would tell his wife to start working out & see sėx as a marital warfare. grin cheesy

What if the wife is not there? wink

Don't waste your skills; a thread is on about a 33yr old woman who is married to a twice divorced 50yr old man.The wife is seriously starved as hubby is zero in bed.

Please advice the wifey cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:
Let me adk direct quedtions. I will appreciate yes or no cheesy

@coogar, if your wife after 5yrs starts getting fat and her tummy is bulging, will you cheat on her after trying to work on her eating habits and exercise

Yes or No grin

i can't even let things degenerate to that in the first place. i would place her on military drills that would drain the adipose cells in her tummy.

hypothetically speaking, i would bring in another woman without remorse. my sėx life is more important to me than sentimental bullshyte!

bukatyne:

What if the wife is not there? wink

the husband will pass the message across - or make joyce herself deliver the message via phone.

Don't waste your skills; a thread is on about a 33yr old woman who is married to a twice divorced 50yr old man.The wife is seriously starved as hubby is zero in bed.
Please advice the wifey cheesy

she willingly married a 50-year old man whose lïbido is in the pits & she's complaining? i can as well marry a 60-year old woman & expect her to deliver a set of twins on our first try-out.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

i can't even let things degenerate to that in the first place. i would place her on military drills that would drain the adipose cells in her tummy.

hypothetically speaking, i would bring in another woman without remorse. my sėx life is more important to me than sentimental bullshyte!

OK, noted
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:
Let me ask direct questions. I will appreciate yes or no cheesy

@babe3, if your hubby after 5yrs starts getting fat and his blokos is shrinking (according to dr. coogar), will you cheat on him after trying to wwork on his eating habits and exercise

Yes or No grin

definitely a yes. cheesy Sëx is the greatest gift God gave to man. grin It should not be joked with.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

definitely a yes. cheesy Sëx is the greatest gift God gave to man. grin It should not be joked with.

Ok, thanks
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I find it awkward for a man to show his half-n*aked body on NL.

Why would he do it? Does Calvin Klein pay for it?

*If he got it, let him flaunt it

Girl, I know you want it

While he turns around, you watch him check up on it.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
BananaBender:

*If he got it, let him flaunt it

Girl, I know you want it

While he turns around, you watch him check up on it.

No, thanks. You can have him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.