Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! (44649 Views)

How Sex Can Improve Your Marital Happiness / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Edusouls(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Yes just as i said u have just proved me right, by the way u just abused me and talked senselessly without any point, u just showed the inferiorities dormant in the lives of this lost species, women re a sorry creation..
cococandy:
God doesn't feel bad about creating women.if you do feel so bad about it,you can start by killing the women in your life and get married to a man.

Assshole!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by kayustones: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2014
The reason for all these cheating mess we have around is majorly due to the fact that some singles are already promiscuous and they think they would change as soon as they get married. It doesn't work that way!

As a single the best thing you can do for your future spouse is to keep yourself for him/her and I can bet that you will find it extremely difficult to cheat when you finally marry. Because a sane person would always want to be consistent with his values and principles.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2014
efficiencie:

You can DIVORCE for the reason of Adultery but realize that as a DIVORCEE the scriptures does not permit you to remarry.

Mark 10:11-12

And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

...and by implication you either mend your marriage and stay put or you divorce and remain single till your partner dies...Don't be in a haste to make a vow before the SOVEREIGN LORD GOD who never pardons vow breakers...

Ecclesiastes 5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

This erred reasoning and cheat-inducing explanation does not tally with the bible. Jesus said that whosoever divorces his spouse except on the ground of sexual immorality (adultery) and marries another commits adultery. So one act of adultery can call for a divorce, with the full liberty to remarry.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Trojan00(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
bukatyne:

You know that is not what we are saying

Everybody has the freewill to sleep around or not and nobody including God can take it away

However, you take a vow to be faithful to spouse and you are expected to keep it. If you can't, please don't bother and keep playing the field

P.S.: The rightness or not of sleeping around is outside the scope of this thread
that's where u re wrong. Dnt u think sleeping around can be curtailed then extra marital affairs will reduce. But that's the problem with a few of u lot who ve tunnel vision. How can u justify and encourage fornication and then condem adultery. What's bad is bad

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

my picture? coogar's picture? where? grin
mondi, we will have to talk in private about this. cheesy
lol its not necessary. I might have e-fights with you but i do however everyone's privacy smiley

i hope you are aware of the effect of attraction in male-female relationship? for any man to come to you at all, he must have been attracted to you. it's that attraction that keeps him coming back - once that attraction is lost, other things come into play.
i know attraction is what draws people together, what im saying it shouldnt be your only thing that makes you want to be with the other person. At the end, both of you will get old and saggy skin, no matter how "fit" or "unfit" your are.
Looks are always bound to change no matter what.

trust me, for every black woman you see in gym killing herself, another 500 are at Amala joints stuffing their guts. grin
i still disagree on this one. You also need to know that weight gain is not always about what you consume, hormones and genetics play a role too. You can have one skinny who drinks sunday to sunday and she doesnt know what on earth " counting calories" is, but she will still maintain her figure and a person who doesnt even touch alcohol and junk food but they will have to kill work out like crazy so they dont gain weight. Kindly educate yourself on PCOS, im not saying every woman who becomes overweight has PCOS, for some it might just be pure laziness but for others hormonal imbalances and genetics play a big role.

cheating is a matter of choice? is being hörny a matter of choice too? grin
being Hot happens naturally for both men and women, some women even get wet at the sight of good looking guy, but that doesn't mean she should use her _vagina to think.

it seems you don't get my point....
of course, some men are also guilty of these weight issues but that's beside the point. the koko is - wives should stop living an infidelity-inducing lifestyle & not expect infidelity.

a wife must always do the things that would keep her forever attractive to her hubby & vice versa. if that spark gets lost, she should be ready to face the consequences.
like i said don't complain about women of this generation putting finacial stability first before anything else, because if she knows that her youth is all there is to the "marriage" don't cry foul when she decides to make money out of it.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Trojan00:
that's where u re wrong. Dnt u think sleeping around can be curtailed then extra marital affairs will reduce. But that's the problem with a few of u lot who ve tunnel vision. How can u justify and encourage fornication and then condem adultery. What's bad is bad

And you got this from the post you quoted?
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by ayobase(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2014
elipheleh:

GO AND CALL UR FATHER TO COME AND QUOTE ME. I WOULD'VE PREFERRED TO HUMBLE HIM ON NL.
ANUMANU DI KA GI. ISI GBOWAAKWA NNA GI

your button sweet to dey press o.

well, my father has gone to work and very busy at the moment....I gez urs is at home watching tv.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Classicman47(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Partially offended how..

Why??
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by pickabeau1: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Classicman47:

Why??

You quoted me

Explain your point
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
elipheleh:

@OP you must be very stupid.
dont you know that it is after marriage that mens stock rises? it is right for a man to Bleep plenty women at that time after marriage.

womens stock rise b4 marriage and they flirt around undisturbed.

thunder fire u and any woman wey say make no get plenty mistresses.
on another note any wife that cheats on me i will pursue her out and marry a younger pretty fresh chick the following day
In my marriage if I like I Can cheat or not. afterall I AM IN DEMAND

smh.........
I pity the woman that is or would be your wife!
And BTW, i'm not silly, it's my opinion and you can as well pass across your opinion without being insultive.
Thanks.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
toshmann:

I'll feel cool cool

God punish the modafoka and her goathead lover angry
How dare she angry
Abomination!! shocked
Alu! Alu! Alu! angry

Tell them. F00ls angry. Like the Nigerian woman in Maryland who's on suicide watch now. A grown woman, chief of her dept sleeping with a gardener and of course the man made a video of the action and it went viral. Married woman with six kids.
Chei!!!!
Tufiakwa.

May God save us o, from all these wh0res posing as potential wives.

DISTORTED MENTALITY!

what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If you'll feel cool after cheating on your wife, then your wife too should feel cool after cheating on you!
Karma is a b1tch!
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
samflexxy:
if everybody has the mind set as yours the world will be a better place thumbs up I guess you are a marriage counselor

thanks!
I'm not a marriage counsellor, but we all know what is right or wrong except we want to be deceptive or mischevious!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hackin:
..... How many of u ladies dey take us in sickness and poverty?

I have seen many including myself.
If you're only attracted to wicked and selfish women, examine yourself and the way you deal with them when all is rosy and greasy!

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
hayzed2:

Iwo ko lo ma so fun mi bin se ma jaiye, keep ya advise to ya self grin

Pathetic!
Unfortunately, when the consequential effect of your "jayejaye" manifests, you aint going to be the only person to suffer for it, the whole household is in doom, if you love yourself and your family, tread gently.
Nobody has ever "chop" this life finish o, it's life that will eventually "chop" everybody.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
ferdimako:

How is this a heartache when everyone is cheating? So pple believe they will change their cheating and multiple-partner ways after they are married? Some pple marry knowing full well who their spouses are but got blinded by wealth, social status or aging issues.

sorry, not everyone is cheating, and also, not everyone got blinded with all you stated above except love and understanding. You should have used some or many.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by greatgod2012(f): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Farouksenior:

Bottom Line : add the fEar of God. [most dudes nd babes claim Godfearing durin courtship but after marriage...kabooom!!!!]

you're right.
Thanks.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by toshmann(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2014
greatgod2012:

DISTORTED MENTALITY!

what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If you'll feel cool after cheating on your wife, then your wife too should feel cool after cheating on you!
Karma is a b1tch!

Sharap angry
What d'you mean? How dare she? Na she pay my groom price? I shall do as I please angry
Afterall it's a man's world. No be my fault.

Toshmann forever cool
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by officerfudo: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2014
tell a lady u ll cheat on her after wedding,she ll be like whatever let's first get married, grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Whobedatte(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
greatgod2012:
Coogar and BABE, i really enjoy reading your opinions, but kindly give answers to alutacontinua question.

As far as i'm concerned, i mean personally, there is no any just reason for anyone to cheat on his/her spouse. If one of them errs, the best thing is for them to talk about it and together find solution to it, if the one that errs refuses, then, let the other party go for divorce instead of sleeping around and causing heartaches as well as swimming in STIs.
Abeg, i can't support infidelity at all.
Good one!
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=27121623]

I have seen many including myself.
If you're only attracted to wicked and selfish women, examine yourself and the way you deal with them when all is rosy and greasy![/quote wrong! never been into a relationship n never will i till i gt married.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
My friend go and sidan somewhere o jare. Always feeling fly with that ya big belle tongue

it's only amala, ewedu, goat meat and gulder you sabi.

By the way you better go and cut that ya long bear bear before they mistake you for a terrorist lipsrsealed
coogar:

it's a turn off!
a friend of mine told me how his wife went to the mall & his colleague saw her. few moments later, the colleague called my friend to congratulate him of his wife's "pregnancy".

my friend was like - "my wife? pregnant?" it took a while before it registered in his head that his wife's protruding belly has been mistaken as pregnancy - and i dunno if it's me, you hardly ever see black women in the gym.

they would rather use their money to buy indian hair.

you have had your 8 minutes of being in the limelight now, it's time for you to take a hike if you don't have anything to contribute.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Leave am.the dog wey go lost no go hear the warning of the hunter wink
greatgod2012:

Pathetic!
Unfortunately, when the consequential effect of your "jayejaye" manifests, you aint going to be the only person to suffer for it, the whole household is in doom, if you love yourself and your family, tread gently.
Nobody has ever "chop" this life finish o, it's life that will eventually "chop" everybody.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Well many are hell bent for doom no matter how much they are warned like some noise makers on this thread who already know themselves
greatgod2012:

thanks!
I'm not a marriage counsellor, but we all know what is right or wrong except we want to be deceptive or mischevious!
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
toshmann:

Sharap angry
What d'you mean? How dare she? Na she pay my groom price? I shall do as I please angry
Afterall it's a man's world. No be my fault.

Toshmann forever cool
jaiye ori e jare.shebi sunny ade sing for people like you

"Ma jaye orimi o momeyin ola o, ma jaye ori mi titidojo ale"

unfortunately fela no duro jaye titidojo ale before aids finish am like shikin

enu e lowa yen tongue

carry go jare.shebi na wetin you want be that tongue
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
greatgod2012:

sorry, not everyone is cheating, and also, not everyone got blinded with all you stated above except love and understanding. You should have used some or many.
Thanks!
na wetin them dey take encourage themselves be that

some people need to go to the hospital and see how many men have become vegetables and bedridden over this waka waka matter but unfortunately they will never be wise
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Men have higher probability of cheating cos we want our wifes to remain sexy and if she becomes monotonous, we look out unlike women who derives pleasure as long as you can satisfy her.
speak for yourself. Obuko oshi tongue
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I don't even have to pray that prayer. Any woman who is not content with my way of life can go for a divorce. Polygamy is a very good option and I won't stop until I have 10 wives. smiley
same way aids stopped the chair man of polygamy in Nigeria speaking of fela anikulapo kuti. tongue

Thank God some have decided to be wise sef tongue
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
QED!

THAT'S ALL
chaircover:

coogar Ive lost 2 people to illness this year
Health is more important that trying to keep by force one man/woman who is just looking for an excuse to go off
I walk because I want to keep fit . . .
I dont have to be a size 8 to be fit . . .and not all size 8's are fit.
A man that wants to play the field will look for any excuse . . .any excuse at all.
Is Halle Berry not fine?

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The truth is that some women will end up with shallow guys who have funny pictures in their online profiles. grin grin grin

abeg don't let the meat pie I am eating choke me o grin grin cheesy
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Dbestmax(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
She was trying to cover y'al asses...y bash her ...huh
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:

She was trying to cover y'al asses...y bash her ...huh
I didn't bash her o cheesy
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I ain't speaking for no body other than your husband. U no u have expired and he's managing you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / My Husband Dislikes Me / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.