Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do (3212 Views)

12 Things Truly Mature Men Don’t Do / 13 Things Mature Men Don’t Do... / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ladies are you paying attention because I shall say this only once and I believe once is enough for you. I mean, a word is enough for the wise and this is why wise people only speak once. Yes, a wise man once said this.

Most of you women just believe that because we are men, we are automatically some form of robot that can do anything and should in fact do everything. I’m sorry o but that’s far from the reality. Matter of fact, this is why some men have decided to be feminine seeing as they can’t cope with the demands of manhood. This has nothing to do with pennnis length. Thanks. As Nigerian men, here’s a list of some things you shouldn’t expect or ask us to do, please and thank you.

1. OPEN DOORS: Now don’t get it twisted, I know some of you are already like “it’s a lie, my man opens doors for me all the time. Well, yeah, it could be that his locks are special, the car door is faulty or you’re a new girlfriend. But here’s where I need you to think carefully; Your man opens the car door for you when you’re getting in right? Does he open it as well after the drive is done? I can bet my 3 month income that he doesn’t. Are you even mad? So you’ll get to the destination and you’ll sit still like unmoving waters and wait for him to come round to open the door? No really? You don’t feel like a waste? LOL, stop watching these movies girl, it don’t happen. You better flex your right arm, reach out to the door handle, pull and get your butt off that seat. Or if it’s a special edition ride, ask him for the ‘window winder,’ reach outside the window, locate the door handle and then pull. Sometimes your shoulder might be needed to complete the door opening procedure

2. Kill cockroaches and huge fucking spiders: Baby, the last time I checked, I was an Engineer not a Pest/Rodent Control Officer. The Bible even says “…and God made man in His image after His own likeness…” “…and gave them dominion…” Dominion is derived from the Greek word *look up the Greek word and insert here* which means ‘dominate.’This domination was given to both man and woman so I don’t understand why it has all of a sudden become my duty to kill roaches and seek out rats. I don’t see the problem these guys are bringing our way. Do you see them with guns or bombs? They really aren’t a bother so why should we seek to cut their life short? I suggest a negotiation system. How about you leave the room and allow me reason with these guys? I’m sure we can reach some form of agreement. Pushing me to kill or tossing a slipper at me to handle the issue isn’t the best. PS: If we’re talking about flying roaches though, can we discuss this in some other room?

3. Nigerian men are not Investigators: So it’s 2am and we slept off after some hot-like-egusi sex and somehow you don’t sleep deep so you heard a sound originating from outside or downstairs. Two questions:

- Why did you wake me?

- Did the sound call my or your name?

- Do I look like I major in handling sounds?

- Why the fvck didn’t you just go check for yourself since you’re so attached to sounds?

I know that’s four questions, sorry this issue pains me. I mean, let sounds be. If you’re scared, just squeeze closer to me, hold me tighter. It helps if you’re sleeping naked as this gesture will arouse me and before you know it, we begin to make sounds of our own. Let us use sounds to eradicate the fear of sounds. Please, haven’t you seen that those who go to investigate sounds end up dead? Please biko, I still want to live this life.

4. Nigerian men can’t have abs, a baritone voice and beards: So you better “pick your choose2 very carefully. You women just think you can replace “tall, dark and handsome” with “beard, build and baritone” without sending a request to the Federal Senate? You can’t. It’s not done. Now I’m an exception, I mean I’ve got all three (shut up, I do) but the average Nigerian guy has the beard (most of you are just struggling but we’ll allow you), the build? Well not with those pot bellies that lead you around and abeg sounding like a conductor isn’t really baritone. So women, choose one.

]

5. Nigerian men won’t allow you drive their new car in his absence: Yes you’re the boo but baby, his ride is his gem. It’s not like what is his isn’t yours but see yeah? If you now bash the car, what will you say? Sorry? S-O-R-R-Y? You will now do face like a caught puppy and expect him to react? If your man lets you drive his new car, just know that if you bash it, you have to say ‘yes’ when he asks you to marry him, and note: he won’t ask kneeling down.

Of course there are other things Nigerian men can’t/won’t do but space hinders me from mentioning them all, I know some might wanna mention eating ass but I really know nothing ‘bout that shit and I don’t want to make unfounded assumptions.

Cheers yo!

Source
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
mostly true.

how will most naija men have abs? beer and pounded yam no go gree grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
mostly true.

Haha!. Funny enough, I'll have to disagree with you...My Dada does not have a pot belly...Thank goodness.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

Haha!. Funny enough, I'll have to disagree with you...My Dada does not have a pot belly...Thank goodness.

my dad too o....very atheletic at fifty something grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
mostly true.

abs na work on hin own lol
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

I hope its genetic grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

i said most not all. i do have abs
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

I hope its genetic grin
Far from it....Here is my pic grin grin

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

my dad too o....very atheletic at fifty something grin

Nice!... Not all African fathers does have a stomach the same size as that of a yoga ball.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

Far from it....Here is my pic grin grin

gringrin lol!

And here I was thinking u looked like Dis.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
i said most not all. i do have abs
Okaayyyyy!....My fault.
So those my younger brother, and most of my male cousins.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

gringrin lol!

And here I was thinking u looked like Dis.

Big difference!...Sorry to disappoint you. grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

Nice!... Not all African fathers stomach, does have the size as that of a yoga ball.

its pathethic
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Jennydoris(f): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
mostly true.

Nkwobi, isiewu, and fresh fish still join grin grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

its pathethic
I KNOW!....It really is pathetic; My Dad is 60 plus old, and is in talks of going me as a guest at my gym...I have to ban the guy look, cos I do the military style exercises at my gym...I know want make the guy quench.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

abs na work on hin own lol
ahteyu! maintainings abs na government work
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

Big difference...Sorry to disappoint you!

Sorry! Hell nah! Dats a bonus.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Sorry! Hell nah! Dats a bonus.

I'm more of an athletic built chick....So, sorry to dissapoint you again....I have meat on my bones, which I'm trying to turn into muscles.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

I'm more of an athletic built chick....So, sorry to dissapoint you again....I have meat on my bones, which I'm trying to turn into muscles.

Even better! ur limbs will be quite supple and agile for d various acrobatics I would engage u with in d bedroom. I can't wait.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
ahteyu! maintainings abs na government work

without pay lol....i been try am o,but abeg,no be abs go put food for my table,babe wey go love me,go love me,no be by abs lol
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Even better! ur limbs will be quite supple and agile for d various acrobatics I would engage u with in d bedroom. I can't wait.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm!...SMH
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Hahahahahahaha
Your widget....Are you shocked that I'm not a skinny chick?...I do military styled workouts, involving tire exercises lift dumbbells, lots of burpees and push ups.....Go figure. grin grin grin grin...I used to be in the track and field and soccer team, back in primary and secondary school....So there is nothing skinny about me...I'm also 5'10....Shines teeth.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

without pay lol....i been try am o,but abeg,no be abs go put food for my table,babe wey go love me,go love me,no be by abs lol
gbam! grin

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

Hahahahahahaha
Your widget....Are you shocked that I'm not a skinny chick?...I do military styled workouts, involving tire exercises, lots of burpees and push ups.....Go figure. grin grin grin grin...I used to be in the track and field and soccer team, back in primary and secondary school....So there is nothing skinny about me...I'm also 5'10....Shines teeth.

all this for what na?...to revenge a bully or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

all this for what na?...to revenge a bully or what?
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Nooooooooo!....Not all girls do prefer to be skinny....I still do have a nice figure....Just prefer having muscles to fat.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm!...SMH

I have a little red room of pain! I'm sure u would like it.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Silkmoth33:

I have a little red room of pain! I'm sure u would like it.

You must be some h0rny Son of a gun grin. grin grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Nooooooooo!....Not all girls do prefer to be skinny....I still do have a nice figure....Just prefer having muscles to fat.

i fear you o
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

i fear you o

You should. wink grin
I don't wanna look like a model...I love having some muscles.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

You must be some h0rny Son of a gun grin. grin grin

Re: Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
glitest:

You should. wink grin
I don't wanna look like a model...I love having some muscles.

point taken

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland / Popular Musician Taye Currency’s Mom Shot Dead In Ibadan / My 2015 Handsome Dude On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.