Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola (27786 Views)

2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos) / Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival / Dbanj Dropped From Good Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
optimumprimus:
the caribbeans are black africans just like you,but I know you enjoy whining and blaming the white man by default.
The other day,I Read all the anti-American and Anti west rants wishing for the USA to be ravaged by ebola. what a bunch of pathetic Godforsaken demons unworthy of love and compassion. After being on this forum for a few weeks,now I fully understand why Africa is called the dark continent. .

Instead of using their brains as a good education would train them to, they employ "emotional ignorance", backed up with "violence" where ever they can!

Monkeys!

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by djeezy(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

I am frustrated sharing the world with you stewpid people.

Why are you so dumb?

Why is it a challenge to use your brain as it is meant to be used?
Well, which sane person goes about insulting people? Its apparent that you are simpleton. You should behave like a civilised person, not an animal. Infact you're below an animal because you lack common sense. You go about calling your fellow blacks black monkey. Is that not insane?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by marieolae(f): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2014
irunobo2:

www.ask.com

Www.google.com

Check for answers. Mtcheew. Useless Ho.e
haha go and pray
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
centjamie:

Because they had the option of running a medical test on him to ascertain if he is infected instead of terminating his contract with them.

Intellectual news, OKAY?

No more sunonlinenews.com!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
haha go and pray

Gimme ur pin. I would like to be ur friend. You were able to resist my insanity. I like u

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by marieolae(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2014
irunobo2:

Gimme ur pin. I would like to be ur friend. You were able to resist my insanity. I like u
but y r u pretending to be a girl? I dnt get it
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2014
PerfectFortune:

As much as I might try to understand the stigma (maybe it is actually necessary), do they have the balls to same to all American participants if there is any? If no, then it is simply another opportunity for them to be racially mean/bias without being suspected.

If you had sane people ruling you, then you can start comparing yourself to America.

When you have a fuuktard in Aso Rock like many Africans have ediots as leaders, don't expect respect or benefit of the doubt.

You will soon have a choice to make between Jonathan and Atiku. Are you not disheartened?

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
but y r u pretending to be a girl? I dnt get it

Meaning? Reply my pm
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
chukwudy:
If there is suspicion abt is health status on ebola y can't dey just conduct a sample test and dats it,rather they prefer to make monkery of Africa and Nigeria...dey will get dia reward....abi it has hit US(and according to report naija is ebola free,even sm west African countries are fighting it...make dis yeye ppl dey make stupit noise

This is how these black monkeys got AIDS to ravage them.

Omugor, I want someone to arrange for you to go and sleep with an ashawo that just slept unprotected with a man that has AIDS, 2 weeks earlier. I want you to sleep unprotected with her after they have helped you test if she has HIV or not.

Your ignorance would do the job. As HIV positivity might not occur for up to 3 months after infection, I bet you would bring your small rod out and say "Yes, I go knack am"!

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Kinkale:
Discrimination. But shaa that was what happened 2 the likes of Israel. Simply put the world is scared of us

Fuuktard!

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by cocoduck: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

If you had sane people ruling you, then you can start comparing yourself to America.

When you have a fuuktard in Aso Rock like many Africans have ediots as leaders, don't expect respect or benefit of the doubt.

You will soon have a choice to make between Jonathan and Atiku. Are you not disheartened?
you don't always have to prove you are an 1diot.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2014
JUHABACH:
i thought W.H.O. already declared nigeria ebola free and even then, wouldnt have been better to conduct test rather than this embarasment we re getting.
SMH.

No 1, WHO has not yet declared Nigeria free. They intend to do that 42 days after the last known case.

No 2, a friend just came over from Nigeria and stayed at my place. He said he saw Nigerian immigration officials using scanners to check people's temperatures before going to the plane.

But trust your people, he saw people with high temperatures just passing N500 notes to the officials to let them go through because they do not want to miss their flight. Nigerians and their greed. Many immigration officials will see appointment to temperature checking post as an "opportunity", not a "duty".

Is that the country as a responsible president you want to take risk for?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by cocoduck: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

No 1, WHO has not yet declared Nigeria free. They intend to do that 42 days after the last known case.

No 2, a friend just came over from Nigeria and stayed at my place. He said he saw Nigerian immigration officials using scanners to check people's temperatures before going to the plane.

But trust your people, he saw people with high temperatures just passing N500 notes to the officials to let them go through because they do not want to miss their flight. Nigerians and their greed. Many immigration officials will see appointment to temperature checking post as an "opportunity", not a "duty".

Is that the country as a responsible president you want to take risk for?
Fvcking Liar

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2014
He no well who told him that there is ebola in Nigeria flavor sue d shit for making u lose ur deals for another event for that date
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by DobraDobra: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2014
If dis Prime Minister is sincer and seriously afraid of Ebola in nigeria pls close ur embassy in nigeria if ur citizen still walk work and do dia bizness in nigeria and u are here giving us excuse for our exclusion u are not a human being that one need to take serious
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2014
irunobo2:

WILL YOU
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2014
irunobo2:

That is why they are dumb arrss.es. quit wasting your time correcting them. If their government was proactive like Dominican government, sawyer won't find a way in to their cave called Nigeria

Don't mind them.

It is "racist" and "discrimination"! grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder many of them failed SSCE.

https://www.nairaland.com/1943178/bayelsa-state-new-governors-office/2#27042594

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2014
U wa get brain watin u da find for here oboy go sleep bush

F**cking pig
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2014
djeezy:
Well, which sane person goes about insulting people? Its apparent that you are simpleton. You should behave like a civilised person, not an animal. Infact you're below an animal because you lack common sense. You go about calling your fellow blacks black monkey. It's that not insane?

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

A fuuktard with your level of reasoning is calling your GOD a simpleton?

ON A SUNDAY?

Hell fire awaits you!

A fuuktard like you is the one saying someone lacks "common sense"? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2014
_____
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2014
cocoduck:

you don't always have to prove you are an 1diot.

cocoduck:

Fvcking Liar

You are a cretinous person!

Your entire village people are ediots!

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by cocoduck: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2014
All these stvpid black people who are outside Africa always behave as if Africa is an evil place, but let them know that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones to passers by, they always have an errect1on whenever they hear Africa especially Nigeria, Nigeria is far better than Do whatever they call themselves, Nigerians that Chinese people are dreaming of going to live and do their businesses and one told me he would like to marry a Nigerian woman, after that Chinese told me that, I really opened my eyes to see Nigeria with a different state of mind. Maybe they are angry that we are better than they are ( the svpid bRack people), they should also quarantine their almighty USA.
Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by undeniableGrace(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote
author=scobaba post=27068412]I'm ctraining(job related). All the while I had been getting along with all
my colleagues from other countries around the world.

On wednesday, I got called out while in the middle of a group work
presentation.
The lady 'politely' announced to the whole class I had to be excused for
a few minutes for 'ebola awareness'.

By the time I came back to class 20minutes later....i had no friend
again.

I later complained to the training organisers and the lady came back
next day to explain to the class, it was nothing serious, just a little.
Chit chat required with all 'ebola countries' participants, but for
wier, the harm had already been done.....everybody avoided me, except
the Angola and Ghana participants.

The Ebola stigma for Nigeria, is still very much out there.[/quote]

Got almost same treatment from Hotel Selide in Milan when they cancelled my reservation due to Ebola. Thankfully my Partner got a new hotel at the last minute.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by cocoduck: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Your entire village people are ediots!
I only have one thing for you bastard.
Whit Ars.e booty scratching licker

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by marieolae(f): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I still dey wait u for magy
uniben how far niggaa
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by drnoel: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2014
scobaba:
I'm currently in Milan Italy for a training(job related). All the while I had been getting along with all my colleagues from other countries around the world.

On wednesday, I got called out while in the middle of a group work presentation.
The lady 'politely' announced to the whole class I had to be excused for a few minutes for 'ebola awareness'.

By the time I came back to class 20minutes later....i had no friend again.

I later complained to the training organisers and the lady came back next day to explain to the class, it was nothing serious, just a little. Chit chat required with all 'ebola countries' participants, but for wier, the harm had already been done.....everybody avoided me, except the Angola and Ghana participants.

The Ebola stigma for Nigeria, is still very much out there.
only if u let it get to u. If ur colleges avoid u, u avoid them too. I no fit shout cos I no send them.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by djeezy(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

A fuuktard with your level of reasoning is calling your GOD a simpleton?

ON A SUNDAY?

Hell fire awaits you!

A fuuktard like you is the one saying someone lacks "common sense"? grin grin grin grin
Omg! How did you even break the chains? I'll double it next time. Mad man.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
uniben how far niggaa
I dey oh,,u no dey go church again abi,,u wan be atheist?
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Truth234(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2014
optimumprimus:
Is the face of the caribbean chinese,mixed or white? Is the face of africa white or arab simply because there are arabs in north africa and whites in southern africa?
you should educate yourself , I am nice but I realize that you are simply annoying and unworthy of empathy.I'm starting to feel like you are a waste of oxygen and should actually be sterilized or exterminated,but i'll ponder about it further as my ideology on life grows .

Lol..Anyone who says I am nice is not truly nice. You are pathetic, caribbean face is not black Africans, North Africans are Arab before your fellow white criminals partition the whole world to suit their needs. Now they are cutting your heads one by one.

By the way, why are you begging to deactivate your account? That is how demonic you are, you were deleting your own comments. What a soul! Dog!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by marieolae(f): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I dey oh,,u no dey go church again abi,,u wan be atheist?
lol I'm going jor around 10 wbU
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by dubienatti(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2014
..hope dey also baned dem US and spanish singers, cos dem don join 4 d ebola infected countries..
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Easter Time Out With Kids Ends In Car Disaster [PICS] / Lolu Meets Bbnaija Top 5 Finalist After His Eviction (photos) / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.