Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month (3844 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Nominate The Best And Worst "couples" In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Aniroly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
I saw this thread this evening https://www.nairaland.com/1944056/nominate-best-nairalander-section-month
and i know there are some users here who are so annoying grin or worst troll (they may not be annoying in real life, some are just really cool people and just decided to be annoying here for the fun~believe me if they are not annoying this place wouldn't be interesting)

so this is my pick
Andyblaze
boiledcorn
spacegoat
krall

*modified*
yungwizzy
trollman
Liability

so whats your pick cool

Dont annoy anyone please, just for the fun of it
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
I nominate myself. op, you suppose go sleep
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by BoiledCorn: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
angry

Childrens of now and days angry

No respect for elderly angry

1 Like

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by adonbilivit: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
yungwizzy. he makes you open his thread by saying that he has pics to back it up. you open the thread and see thrash. i like him tho...but he needs to take his drugs once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
most annoying nairalanders are

mrcork, degrease, smallville, atammichim...or whatever his name is. etc.. undecided

they are the ones that make NL less interesting these days, mods, do the needful undecided
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by mumumugu(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am i annoyin or just mumu?
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Aniroly(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
mumumugu:
Am i annoyin or just mumu?
both dude am sure
you are proud

adonbilivit:
yungwizzy. he makes you open his thread by saying that he has pics to back it up. you open the thread and see thrash. i like him tho...but he needs to take his drugs once in a while.
i forgot to add ur name
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by inositol88(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Aniroly:
I saw this thread this evening https://www.nairaland.com/1944056/nominate-best-nairalander-section-month
and i know there are some users here who are so annoying grin or worst troll (they may not be annoying in real life, some are just really cool people and just decided to be annoying here for the fun~believe me if they are not annoying this place wouldn't be interesting)

so this is my pick
Andyblaze
boiledcorn
spacegoat
krall

so whats your pick cool

yea, I was de one who actually created dat thread, and I had it in mind to follow it up with dis one which u just created, however, I must say we really have de same tots, even de names u mentioned are so on point, except dat i wanted to add youngwizzy to dat list.
nice one.

pals keep it coming, let's have fun, no insults pls
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by adonbilivit: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Aniroly:

both dude am sure
you are proud

i forgot to add ur name
add my name? i am gentle like 2face's replica
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Trollman. undecided
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Liar-ability

1 Like

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Aitee1: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obayaya sad
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Sheltercee: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Andyblazepenis
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by philantoxx(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
sorry I just 4got the fools name.
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by marieolae(f): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Too many sef tongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
I only dislike one Nairalander here.. He's a self acclaimed foreigner even when it's so obvious he's a ghetto boy striving to eat one square meal a day.. You see him painting other people's thread with a particular writing colour. The funniest thing is that he has neva made a sensible comment ever since I have come across his comments.. I wouldn't just want to mention his name

2 Likes

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by valmunich(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
There are lots of them.

Can't mention undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by hizson(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by herald9: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by theDreamer2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Most annoying should be "icebirlyn"
That guy is like MTN, he is on every thread with his annoying wanna-be-funny comments.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=20pt] Opig please modify your yeye topic title. [/size]
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Rapsainot(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2014
Iceberlyncheesy

1 Like

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by obayaya(m): 4:10am On Oct 12, 2014
Aitee1:
Obayaya sad

You're obsessed with me, aren't you? tongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Aniroly(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
I only dislike one Nairalander here.. He's a self acclaimed foreigner even when it's so obvious he's a ghetto boy striving to eat one square meal a day.. You see him painting other people's thread with a particular writing colour. The funniest thing is that he has neva made a sensible comment ever since I have come across his comments.. I wouldn't just want to mention his name

lol, mrcork

binositol88: yea, I was de one who
actually created dat thread,
and I had it in mind to follow
it up with dis one which u
just created, however, I must
say we really have de same tots, even de names u
mentioned are so on point,
except dat i wanted to add
youngwizzy to dat list.
nice one. pals keep it coming, let's have
fun, no insults pls

modified cool
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Rapsainot(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2014
No one's annoying here. y'all saying iceberlyn, that guy is cool wink
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by drnoel: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Aniroly:

so this is my pick
Andyblaze
boiledcorn
spacegoat
krall

*modified*
yungwizzy
trollman
Liability

so whats your pick cool

Ur list can nefa be complete without Musiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by destante(f): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2014
hehe valmunich should come here again at the same time. tongue
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Mrcork and andyblazepenis
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by valmunich(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
hehe valmunich should come here again at the same time. tongue
Lol.. I don't need to. I know already smiley
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by destante(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. I don't need to. I know already smiley
grin
Guu moreen.
Re: Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month by valmunich(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
grin
Guu moreen.
Morning missy, Hawayu? smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. / Guys: Can't Cook VS Can't Clean (photo) / Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.