Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (30259 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan A Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by harrwix(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2014
will be back....

need to know what my pastor has to say about this.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by harrwix(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2014
bustyhelen:
What he said could b very true. some so called born again sistas afta suking diks, would frm there go and use dat same mouth 2 sing in choir or lead in praises, same goes 2 some self proclaimed brodas, who afta sex or licking a pucii would use same mouth 2 lead in praises & solo and would b speaking in tongues

chaaaiiii chaaaiiii

bustyhelen:
YES O. FAKE & REAL BORN AGAIN EXIST. A PASTOR DAT BANGS D MEMBERS LIKE DAT COZA PASTOR IS A FAKE BORN AGAIN. WE CAL THEM BORM TWICE

dereisgodo!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by diksucker(f): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2014
I don't trust all these self professed born again. Most of them are born twice or born against.

ur actions , characters will show if u r born again or not even without telling any one that u r born again.

born again my foot.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by diksucker(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2014
bustyhelen:
What he said could b very true. some so called born again sistas afta suking diks, would frm there go and use dat same mouth 2 sing in choir or lead in praises, same goes 2 some self proclaimed brodas, who afta sex or licking a pucii would use same mouth 2 lead in praises & solo and would b speaking in tongues

Abeg park well. So bcs she sucked she won't sing again, or take communion again? Cum cut my mouth naaaa.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by diksucker(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

shocked shocked Make Aunty diksucker catch you! gringrin

lol. don't mind her
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by write2obi(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2014
I can accept to be born again only on one condition

That mama peace is going to be my new mother kiss
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by edymonte: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
their actions would determine if they are born again simple as that
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by kunlesehan(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yomieluv:
Anybody that uses God's name by trying to prove him/herself to me,I run.

Born again has ceased to exist since first testament,what we have now are just church goers.

Imagine,my Ex,after several rounds of sex at home,got to church to lead the praise,and worship songs,funniest things,she was crying while singing.

I was like WTF,no be Theresa be this again?

To me,born again do not exist.
hahahaha
This reminds me of my ex Elizabeth, she cries after every round, no matter how sweet...because while putting on her clothes, her scapular and her rosary she remembers she's a born again Catholic that has just tasted the forbidden fruit again.
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Tpave(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Story for the gods. You are on your own.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by bunmioguns(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
with the way they think, dress, behave...etc

if you are a guest on nairaland, then you are still on long
thing because you don't have opportunity to
see my signature that can save lives and
money.. tongue
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by dare2think: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
[size=15pt]Identify people by their character and behaviour, not by their church attendance and eye service.[/size]
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by jmoore(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
They are the salt of the earth.
They are the light of the world.

"Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father, which is in heaven."

They are doers of the word of God.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yomieluv:
Anybody that uses God's name to swear by trying to prove him/herself to me,I run.

Born again has ceased to exist since first testament,what we have now are just church goers.

Imagine,my Ex,after several rounds of sex at home,got to church to lead the praise,and worship songs,funniest things,she was crying while singing.

I was like WTF,no be Theresa be this again?

To me,born again do not exist.
If you no b mumu ehn,mk i choke ontop dis weed
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by skubido(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
set apart from tinz of d world
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Orikinla(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
By what the person does you shall know if the person is a true born again Christian.
For faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26 NKJV).
You cannot claim to be born again and behave like unbeliever.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
~ Matthew 7:15-20New King James Version (NKJV)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by chibwike(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
naturally:
Lala, I just realised its you. Are you now born again?

Have you ever come to religion section before?
I know your trick, your next thread will be on the list of celebrities that attend Sunday service grin
Lmao..wicked
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Judas2013: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
A true born again christian is someone who has underacheived in life and only hangs his hopes on an imaginary friend.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
naturally:
Just look straight at their foreheads, its boldly written bornagain
Allah declaration dey ur profile o,and u dey comment for christain topic,first to comment for dt matter sef

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by skubido(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
those that set themselves apart from tinz of d world..
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Adeola894(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Heavenly conscious people!!! Period!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by PastorKun(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
A true born again christian would exhibit most or all of the fruits of the spirit listed in Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by JoinTheRace: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Are you a business man or woman, are you a musician or an artist, politicians, do you want to be famous, have fame, riches, powerful, be a member of the Illuminati and make your dream come through, this is the chance for you now to become a member of the brotherhood and be known worldwide, if you are ready to become a member and realize your dream then contact us now @ secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook page at ILLUMINATI REIGNS. or call our hotline for more INFO +16197980204 or +2347011229441
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by toshmann(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
diksucker:

Abeg park well. So bcs she sucked she won't sing again, or take communion again? Cum cut my mouth naaaa.

Diksucker in liking you so badly cheesy

Abeg how we go take collide na wink

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Judas2013:
A true born again christian is someone who has underacheived in life and only hangs his hopes on an imaginary friend.

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by ayobase(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
With the way some self acclaimed born again Christians behave sometime, one may not easily differentiate between them and those that are not born again.

So many Christians have abused this born again thing so much. Almost everybody claims to be born again when asked. Some even use their mouth to tell you that they are born again.

I once trusted an associate pastor, a born again, before and helped him by lending him some money. He promised to pay within a month or so. I did that when the shop he & his wife manage got burnt. But he couldn't pay as he promised. It lingered up to 2 years. Each time I asked for my money, he would make promises which he never fulfilled. At a time, I started collecting things from his shop and he was subtracting the money, and he also paid in stipends until I got my money back without using it for tangible thing. Meanwhile, he had grown up children that are doing fine. Of course they use to send him money.

This is just one out of the several experiences I have had with some 'born again' Christians.

I have equally encountered two born again Christians that I believe were real. Their characters spoke for them.

So are you a born again Christian?

Can you boldly tell us that you are a born again Christian?

Does your life style portray you as a true born again Christan?

What Qualities should born again Christians exhibit?

So many questions that need answers.

atleast the man paid u all he owed u.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by bornagain1509(f): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
naturally:

yes! can I help you?
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
if she can only recite genesis 1vs1 off hand...
den she is truly born again
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by gatiano(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
bornagain people, most of them 99% don't have a clue what bornagain means. they think is by singing i surrender all ..... and in 4 mins, they are bornagain. it takes 35 to 50 years to be bornagain. only if they understand the meaning of the it. people confused born-again with uprightness.
if one is upright and if one can be testified to be bornagain, then that person is righteous. your pastor is not upright, thus not righteous. and it is righteous that you take up his shop, rather than damage the worth of your money.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by hadunihade(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
naturally:
Lolz,very funny
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Calebosko(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Just a joke...
Akpos and his gang kidnapped some
musicians on their way from airport to the
downtown of warri in a bus.. But
unfortunately akpos boss who 'll give them
price tag was not around.. So akpos gave
him a phone call.. And the following
conversation took place:-
Akpos: hello oga
Oga: akpos how now?
Akpos: we don catch a bus with full of
nigerian musicians. But i no know how i go
take price them.
Oga: tell me their names and i go tell u the
price.
Akpos: okay eemm,, dbanj and 2face
Oga: thirty million naira each.. last.
Akpos: okay then naeto-c and banky-w
Oga: twenty-twenty million naira last
Akpos: okay then wizkid, davido, olamide
and iceprince.
Oga: twenty-twenty million naira
Akpos: ehemm.. Then style plus.
Oga: who be that?
Akpos: the guys wey sing "four years don
wakka"
Oga: 25 thousand naira for the three of
them.
Akpos: okayy... Then one here wey get White
bia bia, say him name na Elvis grey
Oga: na he goat?
Akpos: na im name be That... I no know am,
but him say he sing "killing me with Timaya"
Oga: akpos!! Give am money for tranport,
make he waka... Na so guys like him go dey
finish our food.. And we no go gain
anything!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by deemoneycarlo: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ give him/her slap on the left cheek, if he/she turns the̶̲̥̅̊ right cheek 4 anoda one , then the fellow is a̶̲̥̅̊ born again christain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / Cease Fire: Fr Ebube Mmunso Pleads With Unknown Gunmen (Video) / The Word For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.