Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (30275 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan A Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by herald9: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Shoot!
Why you so burifulembarassed sad
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
herald9:

Why you so burifulembarassed sad
That's serious cheesy...
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by herald9: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Diogo1:

Have you considered the fact that she was crying because she was sorry for committing sin.

Judge not.
Have you considered the fact that she'll always go back to it after each repentance.

That's just hypocrisy abeg
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by 12345DKO(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
YOU CAN IDENTIFY A TRULY BORN AGAIN BY THEIR FRUITS AND THE FRUIT INCLUDE: LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONG-SUFFERING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, MEEKNESS, FAITH AND TEMPERANCE.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by herald9: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
That's serious cheesy...
Dunno weda It's a coincidence cuz ah was playing Chris Brown's Beautiful People when I stumbled on yo picscheesycheesy

If I were to see people like you everyday... I could give ma lyf toh 'chwist'grin
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by InvertedHammer: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
/
There is this misconception that everyone wants to go to heaven.

I don't think so.

\
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Uzomalily: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
The term "born again" is one of most abused and least understood phrases in today's naija. In a nutshell,born again simply d Holy Spirit has implanted d very life of God into ur own dead spirit,when u confessed ur sins and accepted Jesus as Lord.it is the divine nature and eternal life of God in d spirit of man that makes one a born again.in d child of God,d old sinful nature is still there,but there is also a new nature of holiness implanted by God.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Beey(f): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
By their fruits you shall know them.An orange tree cannot bring forth mangoes.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Born again?I hate that word!I dont even like went dey preach to me.Bunch of hypocrites!I am so much better than them.Wicked set of species!self righteous set of leeches!Na them go carry their pikin travel go do abortion.Na them go say make their pikin no play with sinners as kids,debtors and conniving fosters with big bible.Just recently i told one born again nigger to quit knocking on my door to give me invites with that rubbish English he is speaking as "i am not gonna fwinkk you".Abi na d pastor wey tell my find say hi won annoying her purry!cheesy cheesy.As for those born again sistershmmm!na demi sabi,use their soap or snatch their born again brother and see the concealed demons in them.Born again my ass.ss.Me i never see any born again for my life.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
when an individual loves his neighbour, treats them the way he would have others treat him and there is harmony in his relĂ tionship with others be it business, friendship, family etc. and believes in the doctrine of God for man and he is God fearing and follows the commandments. Guess that is a genuine born again christian.

https://www.nairaland.com/1925181/branded-campaign-
materials-2015-around

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by calaharry: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
...true born again Christians is a true replica of Christ Jesus(selfless in service, meek, humble, peacemaker, doesn't extort followers or manipulate them with selfish philosophies, lives by example, sells what he has and give to the poor, not after amassing wealth for self gains but to serve the needs of followers and not using sectional bible quotes to milk the church dry to live larger than life).
JESUS IS WEEPING HEAVILY FOR AFRICANS, because there are a hand full of born again Christians. What we have now are HIGHLY INSINCERE PREACHERS who bcame such because of acute joblessness and masked themselves with twisted born again doctrine, propagating theology which is mix of bible and human philosophy. And when they are glaringly commuting sin they tell you their senior pastor say its ok accept stolen monies offering...blah !!!, just bless it... ; Its ok to have unrepentant 419 as council member of church supply the cash, the mortgages, societal connections etc, ; its ok to buy fleet of cars and jet while church charity fund account is in red without money care for d flocks; their pastor says its ok he lives like a king acquiring all earthly treasures while wretched and gullible followers hail to him to extravengant and ostentatious lifestyle, cruzing with bodyguards for fears they created by manipulative teachings that keep alienating them from followers . This is the kind of born again u hav in Africa,Nigeria in particular is leading as usual in the league of highly questionable preachers. It is all a product of severe lack of proper advanced education because followers level of education is shallow, poor economic management driven by overwhelming politricks, and massive social decay, youth do not know who to emulate in character sad
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by christemmbassey(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
With the way some self acclaimed born again Christians behave sometime, one may not easily differentiate between them and those that are not born again.

So many Christians have abused this born again thing so much. Almost everybody claims to be born again when asked. Some even use their mouth to tell you that they are born again.

I once trusted an associate pastor, a born again, before and helped him by lending him some money. He promised to pay within a month or so. I did that when the shop he & his wife manage got burnt. But he couldn't pay as he promised. It lingered up to 2 years. Each time I asked for my money, he would make promises which he never fulfilled. At a time, I started collecting things from his shop and he was subtracting the money, and he also paid in stipends until I got my money back without using it for tangible thing. Meanwhile, he had grown up children that are doing fine. Of course they use to send him money.

This is just one out of the several experiences I have had with some 'born again' Christians.

I have equally encountered two born again Christians that I believe were real. Their characters spoke for them.

So are you a born again Christian?

Can you boldly tell us that you are a born again Christian?

Does your life style portray you as a true born again Christan?

What Qualities should born again Christians exhibit?

So many questions that need answers.
There is NOTHING LIKE ''BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN''
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by christemmbassey(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
With the way some self acclaimed born again Christians behave sometime, one may not easily differentiate between them and those that are not born again.

So many Christians have abused this born again thing so much. Almost everybody claims to be born again when asked. Some even use their mouth to tell you that they are born again.

I once trusted an associate pastor, a born again, before and helped him by lending him some money. He promised to pay within a month or so. I did that when the shop he & his wife manage got burnt. But he couldn't pay as he promised. It lingered up to 2 years. Each time I asked for my money, he would make promises which he never fulfilled. At a time, I started collecting things from his shop and he was subtracting the money, and he also paid in stipends until I got my money back without using it for tangible thing. Meanwhile, he had grown up children that are doing fine. Of course they use to send him money.

This is just one out of the several experiences I have had with some 'born again' Christians.

I have equally encountered two born again Christians that I believe were real. Their characters spoke for them.

So are you a born again Christian?

Can you boldly tell us that you are a born again Christian?

Does your life style portray you as a true born again Christan?

What Qualities should born again Christians exhibit?

So many questions that need answers.
There is NOTHING LIKE a true ''BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN'' you are a christian or a nonchristian
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by naturally: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
bornagain1509:

yes! can I help you?

Lol, good to know we have bornagain on NL. Are you really bornagain?
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Born
again?I hate that word!I dont even like went dey preach to me.Bunch of
hypocrites!I am so much better than them.Wicked set of species!self
righteous set of leeches!Na them go carry their pikin travel go do
abortion.Na them go say make their pikin no play with sinners as
kids,debtors and conniving frudsters with big bible.Just recently i told
one born again nigger to quit knocking on my door to give me invites
with that rubbish English he is speaking as "i am not gonna fwinkk
you".Abi na d pastor wey tell my find say hi won annoint her purry for her to get husband!cheesy
cheesy.As for those born again sistershmmm!na dem sabi,use their soap or
snatch their born again brother and see the concealed demons in
them.Born again my ass.ss.Me i never see any born again for my life,na only born by mistake.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
herald9:

Dunno weda It's a coincidence cuz ah was playing Chris Brown's Beautiful People when I stumbled on yo picscheesycheesy

If I were to see people like you everyday... I could give ma lyf toh 'chwist'grin

Lol... Thanks for the compliment.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by nwaobitex: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Born Again is real!!! Better repent now
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Richwzy: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
The best way to live as a believer( born again or a christen call it any thing u like) is living your life as if there is God, if there is God u gain eternity,if there is no God u have nothing to lose.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
He that's born again is born again. the fact dt he/she isnt living accordingly doesn't mean d person isn't born again
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by 2goodbobo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
A born again don't need to carry a placard on his head before you know he's one but through the way he live, through his actions, ability to love people and also living a christ-like life.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Freegud(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
THE ONLY THING THAT MAKE'S SOMEONE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTAIN IS "LOVE"
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Very easy!
Infact op you wouldn't have created this thread if only you had asked me first.

For a guy: Well depending on what you assume he can do.Just let a beautiful lady tell him Bro.there's. Something I ll like you to fix for me at home. Of course that is after she had been familiar with him.
While at home simply wear a sexy lingerie and come near him. Touch him on his head, he ll have light brain, smile at him.

If he rebukes you. Pull down your panties and bra and stand before him.
If he runs out he's born again but if he stands there confused, draw close and kiss him and watch him devour you but you can stop and tell him to leave.

Last Bullet: Be ready to face the wrath of God cos the Bible said let no one cause these little ones to sin. It were better if a mill stone was tied round his neck and he/she be dropped into the ocean than for you to lead them to sin.

As for me that posted this. God forgive me I didn't post it for them to use it.

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by buoye1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Now is the time that every true worshiper shall worship the LORD in truth and in spirit!!

Born again is not by mouth its a thing of the spirit that reflects to the outside!

Do not be deceived...He said not all that calls my name shall enter into the kingdom of GOD......Jah bless
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by eripecs(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ayatullah:
NEVER, EVER!
You will NEVER find a 'Born Again' Christian because Jesus was not a Christian.
christianity is real n it is more than going to church. d xtian life speaks out. my life is an evidence. i gave my life to Jesus in my secondary school day n since then my life became so different. even strangers at first sight attest to it. it is personal. real born agains have d fear of God in all they do. they are heaven minded n carry God's presence n glory. i once doubted real born again until i got d experience. it is best understood thru personal experience.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Orunto: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
So all Muslims with dust printed on there foreheads are BORN AGAIN? There is no art in the face to read the mind's construction. Only God can decode the status of your spirit from your heart. It was Jesus who said Nicodemos must be BORN AGAIN to qualify for Heaven. It was God who gave His son that we should believe in Him to have eternal life. So he who pays the piper dictates the tune. God judges us all and it is He alone that will eventually clasify you, Shekau and I into BORN AGAIN OR DEAD FOREVER.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by jacksonite: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Many Nigerians these days associate born againismn with the denomination one belongs to. If you belong to a Pentecostal church you are born again but if you belong to an orthodox Church you are not.So sad.There will be many surprises on judgment day.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by calaharry: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
calaharry:
...true born again Christians is a true replica of Christ Jesus(selfless in service, meek, humble, peacemaker, doesn't extort followers or manipulate them with selfish philosophies, lives by example, sells what he has and give to the poor, not after amassing wealth for self gains but to serve the needs of followers and not using sectional bible quotes to milk the church dry to live larger than life).
JESUS IS WEEPING HEAVILY FOR AFRICANS, because there are a hand full of born again Christians. What we have now are HIGHLY INSINCERE PREACHERS who bcame such because of acute joblessness and masked themselves with twisted born again doctrine, propagating theology which is mix of bible and human philosophy. And when they are glaringly commuting sin they tell you their senior pastor say its ok accept stolen monies offering...blah !!!, just bless it... ; Its ok to have unrepentant 419 as council member of church supply the cash, the mortgages, societal connections etc, ; its ok to buy fleet of cars and jet while church charity fund account is in red without money care for d flocks; their pastor says its ok he lives like a king acquiring all earthly treasures while wretched and gullible followers hail to him to extravengant and ostentatious lifestyle, cruzing with bodyguards for fears they created by manipulative teachings that keep alienating them from followers . This is the kind of born again u hav in Africa,Nigeria in particular is leading as usual in the league of highly questionable preachers. It is all a product of severe lack of proper advanced education because followers level of education is shallow, poor economic management driven by overwhelming politricks, and massive social decay,as the youth do not know who to emulate in character sad
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by lalasticlala(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
lynpetra:
Born
again?I hate that word!I dont even like went dey preach to me.Bunch of
hypocrites!I am so much better than them.Wicked set of species!self
righteous set of leeches!Na them go carry their pikin travel go do
abortion.Na them go say make their pikin no play with sinners as
kids,debtors and conniving frudsters with big bible.Just recently i told
one born again nigger to quit knocking on my door to give me invites
with that rubbish English he is speaking as "i am not gonna fwinkk
you".Abi na d pastor wey tell my find say hi won annoint her purry for her to get husband!cheesy
cheesy.As for those born again sistershmmm!na dem sabi,use their soap or
snatch their born again brother and see the concealed demons in
them.Born again my ass.ss.Me i never see any born again for my life,na only born by mistake.

hehehehe!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
a true Christian loves God with all his heart. people don't seem to get that.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
I identify them by their lack of commonsense. Born again Christians are the most impoverished, ignorant and braindead religious sect in the world. They preach love God and hate his creation. They hate earth. They hate homosexuals. They hate pleasure. They hate sex. They hate themselves. They hate their flesh. To thesr fucking retarda, earth has no value and thus they continie to be stuck in a world of confusion and deep hypocrisy.
Re: How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? by BAYKEM(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I identify them by their lack of commonsense. Born again Christians are the most impoverished, ignorant and braindead religious sect in the world. They preach love God and hate his creation. They hate earth. They hate homosexuals. They hate pleasure. They hate sex. They hate themselves. They hate their flesh. To thesr fucking retarda, earth has no value and thus they continie to be stuck in a world of confusion and deep hypocrisy.
May I simply say Christ loves you. The devil has nothing to offer u than eternal doom and destruction. What profit has a man that gained the whole world but lose his soul? Christ as always been calling. He has already conquered the devil. he is the way, the truth and the life. He died and shed His blood on the cross for you and I. And for your information, He so much loves you. He promised to by no means cast away all those who come to him. He is saying to u tonight come unto me ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give u rest. Please allow him into your life today and he will give u rest and peace. NO OTHER NAME HAS BEEN GIVEN UNTO US ON EARTH WHEREWITH WE CAN BE SAVED EXCEPT THE NAME OF JESUS. Accept him today and you shall be saved. I pray this message will touch your heart in Jesus name, Amen. Have a wonderful night and do dream about Jesus in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video) / Cease Fire: Fr Ebube Mmunso Pleads With Unknown Gunmen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.