Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 AM

Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture (8228 Views)

UKWU! BBA Winner Dillish Shows Off Her Killer Shape. Fake Or Real? (PHOTOS) / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / BBA Winner Dillish Shows Off Hot B!kini Body | See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by vexy06(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Big Brother The Chase winner, Dillish Mathews is currently exploring her country, Namibia.
And today, Dillish got to hang out with the red skinned women of Himba tribe. They made her colour her skin and wear their traditional outfit which leaves their boobs open.
See another photo here: http://www.360topgist.com/2014/10/big-brother-africa-dillish-shows-her.html

Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by vizpat: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by herald9: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
See what culture has turn a beauty into...

Am Sure if Flavour had found her this way,he wouldn't have looked twice.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by Rikidony(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
BEAUTIFUL BOOBS SHES GOT THERE. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by Rikidony(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9:
See what culture has turn a beauty into...

Am Sure if Flavour had found her this way,he wouldn't have looked twice.

HATER HOW MARKET angry
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by naturally: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Let their king marry her. She'll make a good lolo their.
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by herald9: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rikidony:

HATER HOW MARKET angry
#looks left and right.....

You mean me?

Lolz... I could list 99 people I hate on NL you're not one of em Bro...

No mind my sarcastical comments

#in patoranking's voice # we jaz ere toh hav fahncheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by omanifrank(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
haha
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
olympus seems to have fallen

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by Rikidony(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9:

#looks left and right.....

You mean me?

Lolz... I could list 99 people I hate on NL you're not one of em Bro...

No mind my sarcastical comments

#in patoranking's voice # we jaz ere toh hav fahncheesy

YEA
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by denedene(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
she's fugly
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by nefertiitii: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by valmunich(m): 1:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Okokobioko in mc galaxy's voice. smiley

Olympus has surely fallen BTW undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by calaharry: 2:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmm,delicious delish. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by yungEX(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Rikidony:

HATER HOW MARKET angry
Weytin dey worry dis1 ?
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by phiszo(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Wtf is she covering? Something we've all seen on that silly show called bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by bablononi(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2014
things fall apart grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Dillish Shows Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Culture by Bumyde: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Watch BBA shower hour tape 1, 2nd tape coming soon

http://www.bumpgist.com/video-watch-bba-shower-hour-tape-1/

See the first housemates to have S£x in BBA Hotshots – Luis and Mira!

http://www.bumpgist.com/see-first-housemates-sx-bba-hotshots-luis-mira/

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Edoche Dead? (Rumour) / "Love Is A Battlefield" Tania Omotayo Tweets As Wizkid Shelves Marital Plans / Hubby Tackles Omotola Over Grammy Picture:nigeria Films!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.