Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre (51018 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute / Cute Photos Of Aliona And Andre Okoye(P-square's kids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by ChimeChimezie: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Andre is Paul's son, Aliona is Peter's daughter. They are so adorable.

Money at work

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Awwwww!...Two cuties.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by ChimeChimezie: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Peter Okoye also shared an adorable picture of his wife and son

35 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by starpon1: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
u r gettn me confused, hw many children did peter have?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by naturally: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
So cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Ideyontop: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
ChimeChimezie:
Peter Okoye also shared an adorable picture of his wife and son

I don't know why,but i just find this woman so adorable!!! I admire her each time i see her pic

....searching google for a pretty woman! Lol!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by axortedbabe(f): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
and at dis age,they dun dey tint dis small boy hair(cameron)smh..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by NaijaChild: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
starpon1:
u r gettn me confused, hw many children did peter have?

Two..cameron and Aliona

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by yuzjet(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Cuties.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
smiley I love kids kiss kiss Waoh, they are so beautiful and cute. Truly adorable. cool

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by kenbee(f): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
so cute

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Chaai see wetin money dey do to human being live see as d kids fine like maami water

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless
His name. Psalm 100:4

Mr banner note:u ban me unfairly for 3yrs without letting me know my offense but I want to let u know that u are a dumb assholes.......

U banned me but within 10minute I created a new acc.............

U can go ahead to ban me again assholes.....but I want to let u know that if u ban me again for saying my mind this site will be hacked. and u and seun will never retrieve it again.if u think that this is an empty trait then dare it and see.....

#ANGRY

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Nothing out of the ordinary. Cute Kids though. grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by uken73(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Lovely kids. I love the bonding.

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
I don't mind suckling that boobs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Iceking1(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Very cute bt dem dun dey spoil d small boy @ dis yung age...... And peter's wife luks like an halfcast, dey both married fair skinned women datz y deir children were also fair
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by djeezy(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Lovely
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Ifeogunleye1(f): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Cute kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Clone2020(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
U don't need money to have adorable kids

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
..very nice pix.. 2day, I aint herE 2 book space, I am here 2 tell dat MO'phucker puskin dat banned me from business forum well done... I can't deactivate diz account if not u wouldn't see me on NL.. U dey carry NL 4 head like Flop... Keep it up dudE...5 months ban no be small thing o....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by tigonana: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Entchidodo: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
He should go and die..F**k 'em...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by olaboy001(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by youngvizzy1(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
God today is sunday grin pls I want cute kid like this one. Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by QMark: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Second pic looks like she just finished breastfeeding that adult

22 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by marieolae(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2014
My children will be finer than them. Lol tongue

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by kolomax(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2014
9ja with celebrity undecidedpalava
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Sweet kids. May God use this as a point of contact to embarass those looking for the fruit of the womb with babies. Amen

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
I have of late been thinking of money gravely.
God locate me please.
Bless me.
Let my hustle pay.
My children must not suffer.
I must not suffer.
My wife must not suffer.
My friends and family must have fun around me.
Just visualize you and the people I quoted above (wife, kids, friends, parents) when there is no money. Na so so trouble, red eye and friction all day long.
Guys let's talk about money and business more on the front page and forget the "Ten types of people you find in the toilet" virus on Nairaland lately.
I don't want to suffer at all.
No yahoo o... No! I must use my brain and it must be legit.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by soleexx(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
God is good

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.