Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? (5042 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / How Many Movies Can You Spot?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Lailerh(f): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

Okayyy, how about we do a first to finish competition between this thread and the other one. It should be fun!! grin

Glitest, Lailerh, Silkmoth33, jamilkb, watdo y'all say?
I've decoded it already grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

Okayyy, how about we do a first to finish competition between this thread and the other one. It should be fun!! grin

I'll follow your lead
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmm!
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Csami(m): 12:38am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

Bros, this one is hard o! I tried and only got one correct. The stuff is just alien to me.
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Ahmm, we may be 8 days too late. Here's theirs. They're are still not completely through though.
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Csami(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Lailerh:
I'm sorry but I never knew someone posted something similar already cry

Hope the person gave u correct answers cos this stuff is getting harder each passing minute.
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Csami:

Bros, this one is hard o! I tried and only got one correct. The stuff is just alien to me.

Bro, just follow the story the icons are trying to tell and your mind will automatically tell you the movie if you've seen it before.

E.g #1
There's a guy wearing turban. A boat. And a tiger.

Turban is worn by Indian men. So an Indian guy is on a boat with a tiger? Make any sense? YES!! Pi on a boat with Richard Parker! Yay! Life of Pie!! See, it's such cinch...

1 Like

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2014
10. N. Ireland.......I ( beer)??They drink a lot( beer).
12. Duces and bye....Dubai
3. China ( chai- tea).na
16. I( ran)
15. India( in) d ( yah)
11..Haha, got A (r)( gent)(ti) (nah)
18..Sing a pours water....Singapore
17. Pa ( nah)ma.....Panama
4. Cuba ( cube/ dice)
14. Pakistan?... (Pa) (kiss)...tan.
13. Ball....Bali

I don tire.

1 Like

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 12, 2014
8. Wales
2. Oman
1. Germany
16. Iran
7. Syria?
3. China
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Lailerh, where did the picture go? undecided

*edit* seen it smiley
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Lailerh(f): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Csami:

Hope the person gave u correct answers cos this stuff is getting harder each passing minute.
I know all the answers for the first one cheesy
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 12, 2014
1. Life of Pi
4. Scream
5. Brokeback mountain
6. Pearl Harbour
10. Titanic
13. Not sure but I think its E.T.
14. The Ring
15. Edward Scissorhands
17. Babe
21. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
23. Happy Feet
24. 2012

...and I hate movies. Hardly watch them and feel they are a waste of time.
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by jamilkb(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2014
grin what did i miss? #yauwaaah!

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 12, 2014
glitest:
10. N. Ireland...They drink a lot
13. USA...Basketball
12. Duces and bye....Dubai
3. England? ( tea).
1. Mexicans do eat catapilars/ Chinsese eat bugs
16. I( ran)
15. India( in) d ( ha)
11..Haha, got A (r)( gen)(ti) (nah)
18..Sing a pours water....Singapore
17. Pa ( nah)ma.....Panama
4. Cuba ( cube/ dice)
The ones with the gestures are now easy....I don try.

Hmmm, impressivo! But how did you come about #13 #3 #1
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

Hmmm, impressivo! But how did you come about #13 #3 #1
I explained why
1. Germany ....The hell
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 12, 2014
glitest:

I explained why

I think the icons are suppose to go with the letters. USA - Basketball? What about the 'i'? 3. Tea, England? What about the na? Mexico, caterpillar? Uh uh.

1. Germany ....The hell
Yup. (Germ) - any
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

I think the icons are suppose to go with the letters. USA - Basketball? What about the 'i'? 3. Tea, England? What about the na? Mexico, caterpillar? Uh uh.

Yup. (Germ) - any

I was contemplating. #3 might be china ( chai - tea) na
10& 13 are difficult
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2014
glitest:

I was contemplating. #3 might be china ( chai - tea) na

Yeah, plus the porcelain mug itself is called china.
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

Yeah, plus the porcelain mug itself is called china.
Yep!...Totally forgot.
Is 14 Pakistan?... (Pa), kiss and black face?
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2014
glitest:

Yep!...Totally forgot.
Is 14 Pakistan?... (Pa), kiss and black face?

Lmao!! Totally!! Remember that white people go to the beach and lie in the sun to get a "tan" you're too smart jare

1 Like

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 12, 2014
5. (boat)s(van)a - Botswana?
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:

Lmao!! Totally!! Remember that white people go to the beach and lie in the sun to get a "tan" you're too smart jare
Ohhhhhhhhh!Hahahahahahaha!...That black face was a bit confusing... Got it
13. is Bali...Got it
I did a search on google, about countries with the word basketballs in it...what came up was countries with" ballistic" weapons....I just remembered " Bali"

1 Like

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 12, 2014
9. (Pala) u. Pala by definition is part of an insects' leg
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by barackodam: 2:29am On Oct 12, 2014
Glitest and xcapist, I swear, I suppose come dey take tutorial for una side.

See as una break am down.

Am really impressed.

Thumbs up guys

2 Likes

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2014
6. Uk(rain)e?
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Xcapist:
6. Uk(rain)e?
Huh?.. shocked shocked shocked
I do get rain....The rest?(e)?
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 12, 2014
barackodam:
Glitest and xcapist, I swear, I suppose come dey take tutorial for una side.

See as una break am down.

Am really impressed.

Thumbs up guys
Thanks
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2014
charix:
1. Life of Pi
4. Scream
5. Brokeback mountain
6. Pearl Harbour
10. Titanic
14. The Ring
15. Edward Scissorhands
17. Babe
23. Happy Feet
24. 2012

It is E.T
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 12, 2014
charix:
1. Life of Pi
4. Scream
5. Brokeback mountain
6. Pearl Harbour
10. Titanic
14. The Ring
15. Edward Scissorhands
17. Babe
23. Happy Feet
24. 2012

17. Babe?
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Lailerh(f): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Well done guys grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Csami(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
charix:
1. Life of Pi
4. Scream
5. Brokeback mountain
6. Pearl Harbour
10. Titanic
14. The Ring
15. Edward Scissorhands
17. Babe
23. Happy Feet
24. 2012

U hate movies indeed
Re: How Many Movies and Countries Can You Identify In These Pictures? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
glitest:

17. Babe?

The movie about a pig living with other livestock on a farm (wikipedia is your friend).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs / #bbnaija: Gedoni And Kim Knew Each Other Before The House (throwback Photo) / Honey, Save D Last Dance Or Step Up, Which Is Ur Favourite Movie & Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.