Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. (36602 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Alenkakent(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
I sorry sorry o
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by asodeboyede(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
SACK KESHI NOW!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by chiboy11(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi don fal pple hand
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by hayzed2: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Do you still believe Nigeria is the Giant of Africa
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by mickyarams: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Watching that match yesterday was like watching paint dry, it was complete rubbish. Nigeria will not qualify because we are crap, this should be the opportunity for us to go back to basics. What happened to all those players in our national youth team? they always play impressive football in the junior world cup and after that tournament we hardly hear anything about any of those guys again.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by yuzjet(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
PasD:
Please what is Super eagle? Is it a music group?

Nope, na chicken soup.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by SenatorTobijah(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Interesting
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Innodon(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2014
I think this is a plot by d Nigerian govt 2 avoid dis tournament in Morocco cos d d fear of Ebola ......We got sense in dis mata.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
Lol....they won't qualify. The last time they won, they didn't qualify for the next edition. Same will happen here.

It is what it is. Just congratulate Algeria, the next African champions
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by chijioke70(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
I wouldn't nigeria to qualify. The reason is not far fetched,it will enable us to go back to the drawing board and reorganise.
yinkard4me:
First of all NFF should sack Keshi with immediate effect and replace him with someone that can handle the team better.Keshi is a good coach no doubt but he is very stubborn and too sentimental towards his players and he
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
If South Africa shuld beat Congo on wed in their home, they will hv 10 pts and Congo will remain with 6 pts.
A draw will see them be on 8 pts and 7 pts respectively, Congo beating South Africa which is not likely to happen.
Nigeria will beat Sudan with another coach, (Not Keshi) And they will be on 4 pts and Sudan will remain on 3pts and hopefully a draw or loss not definitely going to happen again, Anyway thats our prayer sha!
Then our next match will be away to play Congo. Lets assume Congo loses or plays a draw against S/Africa. Then they will still be on 6pts or 7pts and Nigeria on 4pts.For us to beat them, the interim coach shuld call back players like Martins, Ike Uche, Sunday Mba, Ogbeche, Bright Dike if possible bring bck all our best legs.
Believe me we re going to trash Congo, then we will hv 7pts with good goal difference.Authomatically we would be second on the table. S/Africa and Sudan result is not our concern anymore, The same good players we gonna use to defeat Congo, we re going to use them again against S/Africa here in Nigeria as well. If we eventually beat S/Africa
which i know is very possible with our strong attack and history against them, then we will hv 10 pts. We'll be second on the log with 10 pts behind S/Africa and we would hv qualified.
But first we need to pray for S/Africa to beat Congo on wed for us to have a chance.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by DVMtuppence(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
g
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by austinoeze(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
embarassed
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Keep dreaming!
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by ednut1(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
mickyarams:
Watching that match yesterday was like watching paint dry, it was complete rubbish. Nigeria will not qualify because we are crap, this should be the opportunity for us to go back to basics. What happened to all those players in our national youth team? they always play impressive football in the junior world cup and after that tournament we hardly hear anything about any of those guys again.
simple because they are overaged. 26 year olds playing aginst kids. wat do u expect

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Omolecturer(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Yes i believe.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by tigonana: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Dis op go sabi be play baba ijebu see permutation.guy give me two sure for today game.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Super rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Apart from the NFF, who seem to always drag feet wen important decisions nid to be made, keshi shld b sacked. Reason being that he is sentimental towards his players,Ego issues and he isn't technically sound. He has bin riding on d wave of motivation and it has run its course. If we are to mathematically qualify, he has to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by saymalcolm(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2014
yinkard4me:
First of all NFF should sack Keshi with immediate effect and replace him with someone that can handle the team better.Keshi is a good coach no doubt but he is very stubborn and too sentimental towards his players and he
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
If South Africa shuld beat Congo on wed in their home, they will hv 10 pts and Congo will remain with 6 pts.
A draw will see them be on 8 pts and 7 pts respectively, Congo beating South Africa which is not likely to happen.
Nigeria will beat Sudan with another coach, (Not Keshi) And they will be on 4 pts and Sudan will remain on 3pts and hopefully a draw or loss not definitely going to happen again, Anyway thats our prayer sha!
Then our next match will be away to play Congo. Lets assume Congo loses or plays a draw against S/Africa. Then they will still be on 6pts or 7pts and Nigeria on 4pts.For us to beat them, the interim coach shuld call back players like Martins, Ike Uche, Sunday Mba, Ogbeche, Bright Dike if possible bring bck all our best legs.
Believe me we re going to trash Congo, then we will hv 7pts with good goal difference.Authomatically we would be second on the table. S/Africa and Sudan result is not our concern anymore, The same good players we gonna use to defeat Congo, we re going to use them again against S/Africa here in Nigeria as well. If we eventually beat S/Africa
which i know is very possible with our strong attack and history against them, then we will hv 10 pts. We'll be second on the log with 10 pts behind S/Africa and we would hv qualified.
But first we need to pray for S/Africa to beat Congo on wed for us to have a chance.

Permutations and more permutations! Why do we just love complications in this country? This is what we do every time it comes to the Super Eagles: building castles on thin air. Why does our progression in competitions have to depend on the failure of others? That is the hallmark of mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Solodegreat24(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Super Eagles has been solving dis kind of maths since 1930. don't them get tired.smh
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by chijioke70(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi should be maimed for life for breaking the hearts of Sports loving Nigerians. That's my humble verdict.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
end of d road,make den sidon jare
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by texas1(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Can't believe this is happening again.
Permutation & mathematics as usual.
We should qualify easily in this group .....
SMH ....
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by purplekayc(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2014
yinkard4me:
has darely paid for it.
NOW:
* S/Africa - 7 pts
* Congo - 6 pts
* Sudan - 3 pts
* Nigeria - 1 pts
this is not the best way to qualify. Depending on other people's results?
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by otokx(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2014
They should allow Keshi to finish the rubbish he has started; its a lesson to all - leave when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by matrix4(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria's football is in a sorry state.. Keshi just pulled a Moyes.. Losing to Sudan which has never happened before.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by M4gunners: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2014
As 4 me o,i don tire self 4 Keshi if na fire, make dem fire him . defending Champion no feet qualify 2 defend dia Cup? D thing dey vex me well well. I still believe we will make it to Morocco.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Ivreke: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Yinkard4me, u r really lousy, u talk lyk a kid, am nt even sure dat u knw hw to think. Do u think dat football is mathematics or chemistry where 5*5=25 and H2+O=H2O in any part of the world.
The coach selects those he think they can deliver and tell the formation they have to play, but when the get to the pitch they play rubbish. Blame the players nt the coach. In 2010 world cup, yakubu missd a clear chance which nigeria wud av qualified. Hence the blame was on d coach.
Blame the players not moyes, blame the players nt van gaal blame the players nt keshi. Now shoo, shoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2014
Na maths una dey solve?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Super Eagles - relying on permutations n calculation since 1999... # rubbish

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by omenka(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Why do we ALWAYS have to box ourselves into a corner where we start doing endless permutations to see our chances of qualification. Why not do the right thing and fore close any need for all the arithmetic??

That team should be disbanded already. See the way dem just dey play "anywhere bele face" yesterday. Was so ashamed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Sure Single Stake / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.