Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) (129242 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by levelszik(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2014
APC is in trouble shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by hayzed2: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2014
All APC weapon against APC shall not prosper during the 2015 elections grin
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Really? I guess those must be the weapons they've been using to fight rag tag middle east rebels for the past 20 years without success! Very soon they'll send a delegation to study how we destroyed BH, just like they sent a delegation to learn how we destroyed Ebola.

GEJ - teaching the US vital lessons since 20 BC.

There's a difference between US Citizens and US Governments. This is really elementary and I shouldn't have to point it out.

Nigerians, failing WAEC since 1900s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2014
donnypool:

same US wey dey fear to use ground troops enter iraq so tey dem go dey beg iran and turkey?

same us wey run commot somalia?

same us wey dey fight al Qaeda since forever?

same us wey never fit defeat the taliban?

abi another us dey wey i nor know?

Nope, there's only one USA.

US Citizens I said, not US governments.

Nigerians, always with knee jerk reactions since 1960s.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:

U av forgotten this is africa nd all d north east is our territory, I think d US is doing fine as they are fighting a complicated war cos u caan hardly find a muslim populated country rendering assistance in fighting anodaa muslim country e.g turkey

who funded the isis prior to this day? who dis stabilize iraq?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by komekn(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
The proposition presented is at variance with the pictures posted.

With millions of us in possession of camera phones there is still a complete lack of coverage of the NE crisis as a result we have so much misinformation and misrepresentation of facts , that we don’t really know the true state of affairs. Even governmental divisions contradict themselves.

If you google Syria, Gaza, Libya, Iraq, Egypt even Mali, and CAR you have a clear idea of the situation for instance we can watch live ISIS engaging with the Kurds in Kobani literally minute by minute.

This is why the op can present his proposition with old photographs culled from different sites with a very misleading caption.

From the admittance of failure, success can be plotted, the denial of failure leads to continuous failure.

Constructive criticism builds up doesn’t pull down, if the receivers have the right heart to admit, concede then conceive and achieve.

90% of the arms stations in your pictures are either obsolete and or not fit for purpose and as such do not present an overriding advantage in the theatre of the NE, they present the posture of overriding advantage and superiority a deception to the uninformed.

If I was to analyse the different arms stations individually and their attributes and capabilities some of you would cry, if I then go further to tell you the actual procurement costs you will scream and then their actual battlefield resilience and capability, don’t know what you would do, but that might give Boko too much info.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by codedmax(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
HA......DEM DON DIE

DIS BH BOYS NA ONLY UNA WAKA COME OOO

DEM DON DIE BE DAT, IT IS FINISH!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sick fellow. I was expecting to see New Hardwares on deployment
What do I see HW on parade

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rikidony:
ROSSIKE HOW THOSE THE TITLE OF UR THREAD RELATE TO THIS PICTURES. THE TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"PICTURES OF NIGERIA's MILITARY EQUIPMENT"

I CAME HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS EQUIPMENT IN COMBAT OR IN THE NORTH EAST WITH THE SOLDIERS AND BEING IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE SECT NOT PICTURES OF MILITARY CONVOY DURING THE ARMY DAY CELEBRATION OR CHOPPERS IN THEIR HANGER OR SOLDIERS TAKING SELFIE.
May God shower u with blessing. Showing us planes in hangers
The OP should change The Name
Oga Henry120,siriusblack. Beeeagle Are owners of these picz. U did even care to give courtesy on there job. Going after there threads to sell there pictures is very unethical

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Madam, you're welcome to go visit the battlefront to take pictures. We dey wait you!!!
You are nothing but attention seeking bloody ,,,,,,,,,
Your Thread is base on false hood
50% of ur pics are stolen work of other NL members
The rest are pics of HW far away frm the onslaught on BH
NA will win the war
But dnt drag her wit ur political banzality

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by tomiobj(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tcheewwwww. Old pics. I saw dem around July nd no results. New team. Vids or adonbilivit
ROSSIKE:

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/08/5956314232_7274cbd251.jpg[/img]

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/0/4/2127403.jpg">

An array of Nigerian Army Panhard VBL M11 recce vehicles
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/06/panhard-vblsnan.jpg[/img]

6 Armoured Personnel Carriers Heading North From Lagos

Nigerian Troops being cheered after killing hundreds of Boko Haram members in battle

Nigerian Built & Designed APCs (Igirigi)

Built & Designed in Nigeria - Igirigi APC - Location: Olam Rice Farm, Rukubi Village, Nasarawa State

Recalled Nigerian APCS on duty overseas

Made in Nigeria APC Igirigi

Made in Nigeria Armoured Cars
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/apcs-for-ogun-police-command-nan.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by chacoonder(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nonybb:
One man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter. I wish God can touch Buhari's heart to free this country and embrace dialogue
Your reasoning is so backward.what has the topic got to do with buhari?...Or has anyone ever come out openly to indict buhari of sponsoring bh? You better go & tell your uncle,Jona, to beg sherrif & Ihejirika for forgiveness.Buhari has got NOTHING to do with boko haram...Oponu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Clone2020(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
The boys on the front lines keep making us proud, u've got my respect any time any day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by lawrenceunaa: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Make dem use am kill bokoboys
I won't be surprised is I hear tomorrow that a military equipment is missing undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by buoye1(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Now I believe its d media making boko haram look more dangerous than our NA...painting bad pictures about them!!!God ll gv the NA wisdom to finish d task ahead!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by born2boink(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Na die boko haram dey
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by buoye1(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Now I believe its d media making boko haram look more dangerous than our NA...painting bad pictures about them!!!God ll gv the NA wisdom to finish d task ahead!!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by adepiero: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2014
OP, don't mislead the public! you are mixing other countries air force jets with Nigerian air force! and the tanks too!! please correct the error.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by gbishman: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Proud to be Nigerian any day and any time.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by morbid: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2014
arresa:

That's what you should have done instead of the lies, dishonest, deceptive thread and crooked title with pictures tht has nothing to do with what you are selling..

I know dishonesty, crookedness and lies is the National character, but must you propagate it like it's the latest fashion..?
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm not impressed. Nigeria celebrating mediocre!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by kenex4ever(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Csami:
Abeg make una wait o! Just a quick question, Nigerian Army have these type of weapons and we're still hearing of boko haram? If I'm a soldier commanding this type of weaponry every green leave is suppose to be on fire then. Sambisa won't be a forest but a golf course.
They recruiting now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by fab04(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:
ROSSIKE HOW THOSE THE TITLE OF UR THREAD RELATE TO THIS PICTURES. THE TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"PICTURES OF NIGERIA's MILITARY EQUIPMENT"

I CAME HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS EQUIPMENT IN COMBAT OR IN THE NORTH EAST WITH THE SOLDIERS AND BEING IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE SECT NOT PICTURES OF MILITARY CONVOY DURING THE ARMY DAY CELEBRATION OR CHOPPERS IN THEIR HANGER OR SOLDIERS TAKING SELFIE.
The arsenals in ur profile pic should be part of our armoury. They will sure send away all BH boys to Cameroon grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2014
OP, all diz pishures are seriously over-rated.
Cameroon nah geh 1/10th of all dis effizy wey u show us buh dey have proven times & numbers 2 boko boiz numba one headache grin

Nigerian army buyin hi-tek weapons & boko boiz pickin up d shipments since 2009 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by saintandsinnerz: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Rogers210:
Don't worry, I'll make sure I walk you out of nairaland. My eyes are watching you, mor0n.

Man you depress me with your comments. Are you this foooolish? What has the op done to warrant your attack on him? Bro, I know everybody must not be intelligent, but if you are not won't it be better to just shut up?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by iceberylin(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2014
inteli:
Truly, the giant of Africa !
Indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Nonybb:
One man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter. I wish God can touch Buhari's heart to free this country and embrace dialogue
M.u.m.u!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by buchilino(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Do you know the meaning of the term ''abusive''? I think you need to go back to school, 'kid'.

my guy no mind d cucumber jare, him go war front, just dey in him ac room dey talk wetin i no
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by saintandsinnerz: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Mubarak39:
Ayo oriesejaFUCK of criminals association of Nigeria CAN cool

Terror alert! Another Islamic fundamentalist is on the loose, be mindful of congested places and always report suspicious movement to the anti terrorism unit

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by buchilino(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Do you know the meaning of the term ''abusive''? I think you need to go back to school, 'kid'.

my guy no mind d cucumber jare, him no go war front, just dey in him ac room dey talk wetin i no

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.