Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) (129231 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by olayinkaj2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Omo see weapon, boko haram is in trouble including their sponsors!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Doctorbrains01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
donnypool:

same US wey dey fear to use ground troops enter iraq so tey dem go dey beg iran and turkey?

same us wey run commot somalia?

same us wey dey fight al Qaeda since forever?

same us wey never fit defeat the taliban?

abi another us dey wey i nor know?

Same US fighting ebola since 20BC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Doctorbrains01:

Same US fighting ebola since 20BC

lol same US terrorist destroy their world trade center using their own aeroplane, till today that same al Qaeda still operating freely
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Reference(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Decades of military incursion into politics. Decades of dis-investment in military hardware, training and logistics has led us to this point. So sad. The soldier of 2014 will look back to the seventies with envy. When 303 in Kano had dozens of MIG's no older than a decade. When TAC Makurdi had several squadrons of Jaguars. When we had the latest long range heavy artillery pieces from the former Yugoslavia. Those were the days.....
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by dammytosh: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Csami:
Abeg make una wait o! Just a quick question, Nigerian Army have these type of weapons and we're still hearing of boko haram? If I'm a soldier commanding this type of weaponry every green leave is suppose to be on fire then. Sambisa won't be a forest but a golf course.
i wonder o my brother.

Or dem just snap pictures and return the weapon.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Doctorbrains01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=Jisme post=27099247]
why Nigeria can never be like America, is because my people are so myopic in seeing the level of enrichment of our so call leaders, yet Nigeria is one of the poorest country in the world ,and one of the most endowed interms of resources what an irony. wake up my people![/quote
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by manutdadex(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnn..........

300 girls you no fit find, rag tag terrorist group you no fit win war against and you run into neighboring country.

I see a bunch of posers. Ordinary US citizens have more arsenal than that.
and dat same US, china and odas neva see d malasian airplane o...mofos
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by EbuGeneral(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
are this the weapons bought by AYO ORITSEJAFOR?
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
fake old pinshures. and P.S. that's all the military have.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
manutdadex:
and dat same US, china and odas neva see d malasian airplane o...mofos

You exemplify the epitome of a total failure of an entire educational system.

You're going to compare a tiny airliner that is lost in the vastness of the ocean to a group of kids that were kidnapped and the abductors sends almost daily messages to your clueless leaders?

As I dey look you so e be say ordinary common sense you no get.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Kasieze(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Akpos went for an occasion on mothers day
and he was enjoying every minute of it, just
before the closing prayer the MC said ” the best
years of my life were spent in de arms of a
woman who wasnt my wife” , there was shock
and silence for a while but then he added “she
was my mother!!”
The crowd gave him a big round of aplause and
cheers…
Tired from the event Akpos walks back home
and met Ekaite (his wife) in the kitchen
preparing dinner and tries to repeat de quote,
he starts; “De best years of my life were spent in
de arms of a woman who wasnt my wife…” He
stands for a while trying to recall the second line
of de quote and by the time...................... Continue http://
www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=173
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by cuteboy2: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Madam, you're welcome to go visit the battlefront to take pictures. We dey wait you!!!

GBAM!!
I couldn't have said it better grin grin grin

The madam in question is @rikidony.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by bigtt76(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
With all these weaponry, our dear Colonel and hin troops de run for battle front undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Rikidony(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
cuteboy2:

GBAM!!

Must u mention me HuH undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Litmus: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Where's the weapon against exploding Ebola terrorists. It's no joke, you can bet if possible these depraved terrorist would. So, hope contingencies are devised against this possibility.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
cuteboy2:

GBAM!!

Elements of a backwards society.

The military has a press corps or an embedded civilian press that supplies pictures.

Asking a Nairalander to do that task is infantile.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by simdam500(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hey... It just a matter of time b4 this mofos are going to be forgotten...
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by bobfash(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
All these weapons are good. But ma broda na God dey do the tin gan gan!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by skimarvel: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

And who is this nuisance and bingo with no dog tags?
I know you are struggling to understand all what you read but dont stress yourself it is beyond your reasoning...like i said Dog with a name tag visit the left side as soon as possible before you start sleeping under oshodi bridge
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by kingsline: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
so why boko boys come.still dey win
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by mkoabiola: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Boko boyz no de finish ?
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by igbinigiejeff(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hummmmmmmmmmmm!At last the weapones has arrive......Thank God;
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wow....with what I can see am feeling like we should face america in battle...lol#justkidding
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by dayo23(f): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
donnypool:

how bout US and their weapons VS ISIS?
you are a very big fool, ISIS is in middle east not on US soil, beside US is curtailing them despite all the support they get from fellow arabs.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by drstone1: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nonybb:
One man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter. I wish God can touch Buhari's heart to free this country and embrace dialogue

HMmmmh.......this NonnyB. You think like a real General. According to Sun Tzu. A great general is one who wins d War even without firing a shot on d Battle field. Just Imagine A Nigeria without a Buhari asking for the BLOOD of MonKeYs and BAbBOoons should he or his party loose an election. Or asking his ferrocious and fanatical supporters "to defend" their votes. Just imagine if none called his supporters to be prepared to ROAST any bastard who beats them to their aspired position....we wouldn't be wasting this millions we are using to buy 2ND generation weaponry!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by joe120120(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/08/5956314232_7274cbd251.jpg[/img]

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/0/4/2127403.jpg">

An array of Nigerian Army Panhard VBL M11 recce vehicles
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/06/panhard-vblsnan.jpg[/img]

6 Armoured Personnel Carriers Heading North From Lagos

Nigerian Troops being cheered after killing hundreds of Boko Haram members in battle

Nigerian Built & Designed APCs (Igirigi)

Built & Designed in Nigeria - Igirigi APC - Location: Olam Rice Farm, Rukubi Village, Nasarawa State

Recalled Nigerian APCS on duty overseas

Made in Nigeria APC Igirigi

Made in Nigeria Armoured Cars
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/apcs-for-ogun-police-command-nan.jpg[/img]

ROSSIKE:

Nigerian Troops being cheered after killing hundreds of Boko Haram members in battle

Built & Designed in Nigeria - Igirigi APC - Location: Olam Rice Farm, Rukubi Village, Nasarawa State

[quote author=ROSSIKE post=27065452]

[/quot
I always believed in country Nigeria
we will win no matter what
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by lumeneng22: 1:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Has the governor of borno state seen these weapons?
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by igbo2011(m): 3:22am On Oct 14, 2014
How many these weapons and planes are made by Nigerians or Africans?
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 14, 2014
dayo23:
you are a very big fool, ISIS is in middle east not on US soil, beside US is curtailing them despite all the support they get from fellow arabs.

NO YOU ARE BIG FOOL. us curtail what?

compare iraq with Saddam Hussein and iraq with US democracy?

who supplies the weapons to rebels in iraq?

who told you us is curtailing it?

did you watch the news of US pleading with Iran and turkey to use their ground forces?

after bombing of afghan, is al Qaeda still not in operation?

visit cnn and update yourself
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 14, 2014
donnypool:

lol same US terrorist destroy their world trade center using their own aeroplane, till today that same al Qaeda still operating freely

Mak I go join 9ja army sinc weapons don shw. I no gree join b4 cos dy gv us pistol mak we tak fight boko wey get machin guns
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Btruth: 4:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Glad that the media were allowed to covered this. We should be expecting out Army boys to do the job of clearing of the Boko boys soon. I wish them goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Jazzzman:
fake old pinshures. and P.S. that's all the military have.

IN 2014?....................THIS REMINDS ME OF TOY STORY 1, 2 AND 3.

EVEN CAMEROON HAS HEAVIER ARTILLERY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.