Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. (98357 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Korean Actor???????? / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
we are on d same both his name is yoo seung ho he has beautiful face and he.s also handsome infact go watch warrior baek dong soo u.ll like him more.... I think he.s the most handsome Korean actor...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
haaa what do u mean none of them is dead yet. gu jun pyo is handsome so also Kim bum he has a very melting smile DAT could melt anywomen.s heart...... jin hoo has a very boring acting...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
hilda90:

none of the f4 members died. the only one that died is one of those 3 flirty schoolgirls that bullied Jan di . the girls' name in the drama is Sunny. I read that she committed suicide.
my goodness so sunny is dead..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
hilda90:
Lee min ho is the most handsome, I don't think anybody can doubt that . Kim bum is cute, just that I prefer Korean men with big eyes. another one is jang geun suk, the main lead in " u re beautiful drama" but I dislike his style of dressing in dramas. another one is no min woo just as someone mentioned, he is the second lead in " my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox" the guy is not handsome but more beautiful than a girl and has flawless skin, I think he can compete with Lee min ho in terms of handsomeness. therefore the most handsome are Lee min ho and no min woo followed by jang geun seuk.
Lee min ho is not d most handsome Korean actor but he.s freaking handsome... no min woo is a gud competitor infant he.s very beautiful Dan most of the ladies as for jang geun suk he.s only handsome because of his long hair even the Second male lead in you are beautiful is more handsome Dan he is well I like his way of dressing he.s hot....... but yoo seung ho in I miss u and wbds and Kim soo hyun in my love from another star are more handsome Dan Lee min ho

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
we are on d same both his name is yoo seung ho he has beautiful face and he.s also handsome infact go watch warrior baek dong soo u.ll like him more.... I think he.s the most handsome Korean actor...
yoo seung hoo... wow,tnks for telling him his name deargrin.. he's so different to me...are u sure he's nt mixed?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
Lee min ho is not d most handsome Korean actor but he.s freaking handsome... no min woo is a gud competitor infant he.s very beautiful Dan most of the ladies as for jang geun suk he.s only handsome because of his long hair even the Second male lead in you are beautiful is more handsome Dan he is well I like his way of dressing he.s hot....... but yoo seung ho in I miss u and wbds and Kim soo hyun in my love from another star are more handsome Dan Lee min ho
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kim soo hyun is more handsome.. he.s in my love from another star..... d film is really interesting... no p.s

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=vikkytan post=27163830][/quote]
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
hoyinkansola:
yoo seung hoo... wow,tnks for telling him his name deargrin.. he's so different to me...are u sure he's nt mixed?
yoo seung ho is not mixed he.s the most natural beauty have ever seen he.s not with plastic surgery a natural beauty he.s only 21 years old
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
yoo seung ho is not mixed he.s the most natural beauty have ever seen he.s not with plastic surgery a natural beauty he.s only 21 years old
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
wow,he looks young tho... sometimes i'll just conclude that he's mixed,he's vewi handsome..its like u knw a lot 'bout him
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=vikkytan post=27075266][/quote]
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
hoyinkansola:
wow,he looks young tho... sometimes i'll just conclude that he's mixed,he's vewi handsome..its like u knw a lot 'bout him
of course he has a baby face I.m a big fan of so I know much abt him go watch warrior baek dong soo u.ll really love the movie the character he played in I miss u is very pitiful
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
of course he has a baby face I.m a big fan of so I know much abt him go watch warrior baek dong soo u.ll really love the movie the character he played in I miss u is very pitiful
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
dis choi si won In athena

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2014

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=vikkytan post=27164467][/quote]
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
hilda90:

none of the f4 members died. the only one that died is one of those 3 flirty schoolgirls that bullied Jan di . the girls' name in the drama is Sunny. I read that she committed suicide.
wow...eiya nw i get
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
haaa what do u mean none of them is dead yet. gu jun pyo is handsome so also Kim bum he has a very melting smile DAT could melt anywomen.s heart...... jin hoo has a very boring acting...
yea kim bum has got a charmin smile...jin hoo isnt boring...i tink its cos his role in d movie was boring kind of
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ichel:
ㅓ(eo)ㅐ(ae)ㅗ(o)ㅜ(u) ㅡ(eu)ㅑ(ya)촘(chom)디(di)
Does not make sense
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
LEE MIN HO

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by damiperry(f): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Choi min ho---to the beautiful you

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
temigracie:
...hmmmm....Am not always good with names.....

Theres this particular blonde guy in 'boys before flower'.....

.....He s cool and has this kind of sexy eyes and lips.....
I guess u're referring to Kim Hyun Joong. The second lead guy.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Omavik:
of all d f4 members. in boys b4 flowers, d brunette guy is d least handsome... gu jun pyo, ji hoo nd kim sang bum(d most handsome...cnt remember his name in d movie) r all cute... but its like one of dem is dead , cos i usd to c RIP @ d bginin of each episode
no, it's not any of the F4 boys, it's one of the 3 school girls(who called themselves popular) who fawned over the f4 that died.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
She's indian not korean(sunehri)
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
yoo seung ho is definitely a fiiiine guy. He acted in Master of study, and he was also the 'Jade emperor' (you know the guy who wore white 'up there' in the drama Arang and the Magistrate.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wislet:
no, it's not any of the F4 boys, it's one of the 3 school girls(who called themselves popular) who fawned over the f4 that died.
yea so i was told
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
You guys are naming only the much younger 'flower boys'. How about the older men?

Choi jin hyuk: he acted the second lead in Fated to love you, and was the good guy turned beast in the drama, kang chi.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
So ji sub: lead actor in 'master of sun/the master"s sun' and 'Ghost Phantom.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yeon woo jin: lead actor in the drama 'Marriage without dating', and also cast in 'Arang and the magistrate'.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jang geun suk: lead actor (tae kyung) in 'You are Beautiful' and 'Pretty man'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.