Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. (98337 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Korean Actor???????? / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lee Jong Suk: Lead actor in award winning drama 'I Hear Your Voice', also lead actor in 'School 2013' and 'Doctor stranger'.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kim Woo Bin: cast in 'the Heirs', 'A gentleman's Dignity', and 'School 2013' as Lee Jong suk's best friend where they won an award for best bromance.

He's also Lee Jong Suk's best friend in real life.

2nd pic: Lee Jong suk and Kim woo bin(best friends)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Korea has so many fine guys I wonder why Lee Min ho is overhyped in everything. He isn't the finest in physical features nor is he the best actor.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Taecyeon: cast in 'who Are You' and 'Dream High'.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jung Yong hwa: lead actor in Heartstrings, second lead actor(shin woo) in 'You are Beautiful'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Song Seung Hun: lead actor in 'My Princess',and 'When a man loves'. Also starred in 'Autumn in my heart' amongst others.

He is closest friends with So Ji Sub.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kim hyun joong: second lead actor in 'Boys before flowers', lead actor in 'Playful kiss'.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kim soo hyun: lead actor in 'My love from another star', also the lead actor in 'Dream high'.

This guy is fioooooone! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Destinygrl(f): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
they all look alike and so does their names

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Jang hyuk: lead actor in 'Fated to love you' and 'Chuno the slave hunter'(Daegil).

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Omavik:
yea kim bum has got a charmin smile...jin hoo isnt boring...i tink its cos his role in d movie was boring kind of
go watch playful kiss he ruin the whole movie with his boring acting...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Jung Yong hwa: lead actor in Heartstrings, second lead actor(shin woo) in 'You are Beautiful'.
yeah jong yong hwa is more handsome Dan jang keung suk the male lead in you're beautiful..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
yeah jong yong hwa is more handsome Dan jang keung suk the male lead in you're beautiful..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Jang hyuk: lead actor in 'Fated to love you' and 'Chuno'(Daegil).
well I.ll go watch d movie I don't know him he.s cute anyway
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
well I.ll go watch d movie I don't know him he.s cute anyway
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Kim soo hyun: lead actor in 'My love from another star', also the lead actor in 'Dream high'.

This guy is fioooooone! Lol
of course he.s more handsome Dan Lee min ho dose people DAT are saying Lmn I.ve never seen dis guy...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Song Seung Hun: lead actor in 'My Princess',and 'When a man loves'. Also starred in 'Autumn in my heart' amongst others.

He is closest friends with So Ji Sub.
I also love DAT movie it.s my first time hating the female lead DAT much... so Jim sub is one of the most handsome and do you know little so ji sub they resemble each other....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I also love DAT movie it.s my first time hating the female lead DAT much... so Jim sub is one of the most handsome and do you know little so ji sub they resemble each other....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Taecyeon: cast in 'who Are You' and 'Dream High'.
taecyeon is a outstanding actor he can speak three languages very fluently English. Korea. Japan he has stayed in America for six. years infact he went to high school there......
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Kim Woo Bin: cast in 'the Heirs', 'A gentleman's Dignity', and 'School 2013' as Lee Jong suk's best friend where they won an award for best bromance.

He's also Lee Jong Suk's best friend in real life.

2nd pic: Lee Jong suk and Kim woo bin(best friends)
there are scenes in the heirs DAT we prefer his acting Dan DAT of Lee min ho... he.s very cute especially when he smile...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Lee Jong Suk: Lead actor in award winning drama 'I Hear Your Voice', also lead actor in 'School 2013' and 'Doctor stranger'.
Kim woo bin v.s lee jong suk who is more handsome... the was an interview DAT Kim woo bin says LJS is better looking......
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2014
shokky24:
LEE MIN HO
I prefer his hairstyle in city hunter Dan in the heirs....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
damiperry:
Choi min ho---to the beautiful you
choi min ho sound like Lee min ho.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
shokky24:

She's indian not korean(sunehri)
u mean the sunny girl is Indian in boys over flower
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
shokky24:

She's indian not korean(sunehri)
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=vikkytan post=27187372][/quote] wow DAT.s why she looks different
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
Kim woo bin v.s lee jong suk who is more handsome... the was an interview DAT Kim woo bin says LJS is better looking......
Both of them love the other very much, and will always compliment the other person.

Lee Jong suk had his birthday party and fan meeting this year at the time Kim Woo Bin had a very much packed(busy) schedule, yet Woo Bin surprised Lee Jong suk by showing up. Lee Jong suk cried when he saw Woo Bin who gave him a hug.

They've always been compared and asked such questions, but they never see each other as rivals but as good friends.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
yoo seung ho is definitely a fiiiine guy. He acted in Master of study, and he was also the 'Jade emperor' (you know the guy who wore white 'up there' in the drama Arang and the Magistrate.
of course have watch the magistrate and warrior baek dong soo. I miss you. he really look like a girl and he.s natural beauty...... he.s more handsome Dan Lee min ho..... he went to military service very earlier he.ll be returning 4rm military service in DEC 4.. 2014...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
of course have watch the magistrate and warrior baek dong soo. I miss you. he really look like a girl and he.s natural beauty...... he.s more handsome Dan Lee min ho..... he went to military service very earlier he.ll be returning 4rm military service in DEC 4.. 2014...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
So ji sub: lead actor in 'master of sun/the master"s sun' and 'Ghost Phantom.
yeo seong ho is little so Ji sub because of his resemblance to so ji sub......
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Yeon woo jin: lead actor in the drama 'Marriage without dating', and also cast in 'Arang and the magistrate'.
he.s not as handsome as lee jun ki....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Both of them love the other very much, and will always compliment the other person.

Lee Jong suk had his birthday party and fan meeting this year at the time Kim Woo Bin had a very much packed(busy) schedule, yet Woo Bin surprised Lee Jong suk by showing up. Lee Jong suk cried when he saw Woo Bin who gave him a hug.

They've always been compared and asked such questions, but they never see each other as rivals but as good friends.
of course they're real friend the was even once a rumors DAT they're are gay in an interview Kim says he.s aware of his dating rumour with Lee jong sunk but he says friendship can also. be considered as love... I really love his reply to the rumour..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.