Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Yoruba Under Attack - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Under Attack (1275 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Under Attack by DeepZone: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
Some arch tribalist in NL that has a hidden Northern agenda just compiled a list of nonsense from tabloids just to paint the yoruba race black. The worst is that one or two of the stories have been posted here before by McUsman(another arch tribalist). Beware of people around you that claim they love you because the opposite may be the case. Beware!!!

See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193763.0.html
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by SisiJinx: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2008
I swear, you amaze me. How, with all your posturing, can you still be an amateur in getting things done, is beyond me.

If you want to draw people attention to something, you gotta make lively, colorful, interesting. . . Helloooooo! Marketing 101, anybody??!!

[size=18pt]Sodom & Gomarrah - Lagos Club Where Girls Dance Naked In Daylight[/size]

Include a picture to make it more visual

You get it now?

Honestly this has got to stop, I can’t continue to pick up after you.
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by ikeyman00(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
no comment
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by SisiJinx: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
RABBLE ROUSING 101

The first step was getting their attention , usually that should be enough but these days people need more push, so what you do you send out an , this ought to bring out all the   the ones you’ve trained so well to , who will to battle and before you can say tribalist, the object of your ire will be and and you. . .  well, You can go back to

[img]http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/create.php?id=white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+End.+.+.+Another+Enemy+Down%21+%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

Okay not to blow my own trumpet but that was pretty good! I mean come on. . . I taught you using smiley!! Yeah warreva, you are just jealous!

Oh yeah, thanks for the tip on sniffing glue to get over my smiley addiction. It didn’t work. . . As you can see but that you cared, is good enough for me. wink
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by DeepZone: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2008
Why repost a report that was posted here before by McUsman if you don't have an agenda? undecided

And grow up and write without posting too many images. It's wasting our space and making the site slow. Just a suggestion and not an order.
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by Morenike3(f): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2008
LMAO!! DZ and Sisi Jinx, you too crack me up.

I love your smilies sisi grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by Ifygurl: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2008
OMG Deepzone

I can't believe you had the audacity to call another person trabilist.
have you looked at your comments and topics lately?

Sisi Jinx:

RABBLE ROUSING 101

The first step was getting their attention , usually that should be enough but these days people need more push, so what you do you send out an , this ought to bring out all the the ones you’ve trained so well to , who will to battle and before you can say tribalist, the object of your ire will be and and you. . . well, You can go back to

[img]http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/create.php?id=white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+End.+.+.+Another+Enemy+Down%21+%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

Okay not to blow my own trumpet but that was pretty good! I mean come on. . . I taught you using smiley!! Yeah warreva, you are just jealous!

Oh yeah, thanks for the tip on sniffing glue to get over my smiley addiction. It didn’t work. . . As you can see but that you cared, is good enough for me. wink

Girl your crazy.
Where you get those smilies from? I love it.
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by Nnenna1(f): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2008
Lol. Hypocrisy of the funniest order. Hahaha.
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by spikedcylinder: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2008
Oh jeez. . . . this is getting boring already. undecided
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by MCUsman(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2008
][size=18pt]Yoruba Under Siege [/size][/url]

][size=18pt]EFCC files fresh evidence against Borishade, others[/size][/url]

][size=18pt]The numbers of Yoruba thieves are increasing in an alarming rate.[/size][/url]

Lanre Adewole, Abuja - 12.11.2008

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday supplied fresh evidence to an Abuja high court trying former Minister of Aviation, Dr. Babalola Borishade and three others for alleged complicity in the N19.5 billion Safe Tower project scam.

It also hinted that fresh charges would be slammed on the accused persons over the saga. Others being tried alongside the former minister include former Managing Director of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), Roland Iyayi; former aide of Borishade, T.A Dairo; and Head of Operations of Avsatel Communications Limited, Mr. George Eider.

The fresh evidence against the quartet was contained in a 282-page of additional proof of evidence tabled before the court on Tuesday. The accused were charged for alleged forgery and gratification, with Borishade and Iyayi accused of receiving gratifications from Eider.

According to the charge, Borishade was said to have received gratification worth 15,000 euro from Eider (the 4th accused person) in the form of hotel accommodation, souvenirs on account of favour shown to Avsatel Communications Limited while awarding the contract for the Safe Tower project.

Apart from the alleged receipt of gratifications, Borishade, Iyayi, Dairo and Eider were also charged with forgery. They were accused of forging a document on October 25, 2005. They were also charged with making another false document captioned, “Report on the Evaluation of the Tender Safe Tower Project” dated December 9, 2005.
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by sistajay(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
Sheeeeeeesh lipsrsealed Im outta here o, before missile hit me!
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
DeepZone:

Some arch tribalist in NL that has a hidden Northern agenda just compiled a list of nonsense from tabloids just to paint the yoruba race black.

I'm a Yoruba and a proud one. I therefore frown at any unjustified attempt to put Yoruba in bad light.
But my only problem with this thread is the starter. If DZ had been the only Yoruba, then I'll say she's being paid in her own coin.

DZ lacks the moral justification to call another person a tribalist because she's the Grand Commander of Nairaland Tribalists(GCNT). I have never known any person so tribalistic as her.
I need not dig out your tribalist threads they are well known.
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by DeepZone: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
ife-eco-06:

I'm a Yoruba and a proud one. I therefore frown at any unjustified attempt to put Yoruba in bad light.
But my only problem with this thread is the starter. If DZ had been the only Yoruba, then I'll say she's being paid in her own coin.

DZ lacks the moral justification to call another person a tribalist because she's the Grand Commander of Nairaland Tribalists(GCNT). I have never known any person so tribalistic as her.

I need not dig out your tribalist threads they are well known.

shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by DeepZone: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
Yoruba Under Siege [/url]

]EFCC files fresh evidence against Borishade, others[/url]

]The numbers of Yoruba thieves are increasing in an alarming rate.[/url]

Lanre Adewole, Abuja - 12.11.2008

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday supplied fresh evidence to an Abuja high court trying former Minister of Aviation, Dr. Babalola Borishade and three others for alleged complicity in the N19.5 billion Safe Tower project scam.

It also hinted that fresh charges would be slammed on the accused persons over the saga. Others being tried alongside the former minister include former Managing Director of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), Roland Iyayi; former aide of Borishade, T.A Dairo; and Head of Operations of Avsatel Communications Limited, Mr. George Eider.

The fresh evidence against the quartet was contained in a 282-page of additional proof of evidence tabled before the court on Tuesday. The accused were charged for alleged forgery and gratification, with Borishade and Iyayi accused of receiving gratifications from Eider.

According to the charge, Borishade was said to have received gratification worth 15,000 euro from Eider (the 4th accused person) in the form of hotel accommodation, souvenirs on account of favour shown to Avsatel Communications Limited while awarding the contract for the Safe Tower project.

Apart from the alleged receipt of gratifications, Borishade, Iyayi, Dairo and Eider were also charged with forgery. They were accused of forging a document on October 25, 2005. They were also charged with making another false document captioned, “Report on the Evaluation of the Tender Safe Tower Project” dated December 9, 2005.

shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by whatever90(f): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
@topic and poster

tribalist?see pot calling kettle black

smtimes i wonder if u really type wt ur brains or anus undecided no disrespect intendede
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by ezeagu(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2008
What you need to do is loosen up a bit and that would mean removing your self out of your own ass. wink
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by DeepZone: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2008
What you need to do is loosen up a bit and that would mean removing your self out of your own ass.
shocked
Re: Yoruba Under Attack by DeepZone: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2008
@topic and poster

tribalist?see pot calling kettle black

smtimes i wonder if u really type wt ur brains or anus Undecided no disrespect intendede

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Insanely Fixated On Adding Titles To Their Name? / What Is The Most Difficult Task/thing In Life? / The First Poem I Wrote In The Igbo Language... What Do You Think Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.