Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dating Who You Will Not Marry - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Who You Will Not Marry (50837 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by johnson537(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
but most pple dat d person dey wont marry cusof 1 reason or d oder myb s-x
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by lagcity(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
engineerd:

Look at this thirsty a55 negro...GTFOH....go look for a girl your age...agbaya oshi......You see fine Hadjia and start drooling and bleating like a HE-GOAT on heat!!!! Shame on you!!!!! Your lines even sound retard3d...not even trying to hate, but u are a local champion!!!!

engineerd be cockblocking since 30 AD grin leave the guy alone
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by obyikye(f): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Isn't she honest? No forming at all. I like that.
Hadizy:

Please un-quote the post. Remove the schooling story. Thanks pls.

Ehmm. Mails? I dont know how to reply them .
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by davedave1: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls define 'date' , cos ashana na person pikin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Hope y'all kno that the op is impersonating me? I hope u know
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by solog: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2014
donroxy:
I have never date a girl that is not a toast of Marriage because I wouldn't wanto mistakenly give her belle and forcefully make her my babymama ... I don't like condom too !! grin tongue
lol
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Oberhirhi: 4:01am On Oct 15, 2014
This is a joke!!! Lol I am an American Woman who have been My Husband for ten years We've been married for almost two year now. When I met him t was war between his oldest brother myself and his Mom. His Oldest Brother was dating an American Woman who was living with himself and my Husband. She never liked me because I was a new face in the house. Another Woman who threatened her. She and I would fight constantly with my Husband taking sides with me. His Brother would go to him and say why are you fighting for a Woman that you will never Marry lol Those are words I will forever keep in my head. Look where my Husband and I are now. Three kids married and loving each other more and more each day. Look where he is paying child support for a son (his first son) that he can't even see when he wants.. God is good ooo my people Urhobo waado

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by beejaybanji: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Choice is define as bringing out d best out of multitude,no crime in dating sum1 u cnt marry to...some day u gonna realize whom to submit ur heart for.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by chupcake(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
satope1:
But why would you study a course you don't have a passion for. Oh I forgot. Naija admission issues.

What level now?

I hope we aren't derailing the thread already.

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Sonsugar: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
that is the most stupid thing to do or say it is ok.many of us do say it does not matter and some even say the teen thing Ok because it's out of ignorance but why will i taste what i know i can't or will not eat.then when you meet each other with your spouse in future;you just walk past each other abi.let us be honest with our selves there will always be a feeling that is buried deep down.either good or bad especially when it was so good then.that is why this generation is so promiscuous we can't handle what we initiated and it becomes our weak point.my people my people let us try,cos we can.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On May 30, 2015
nanauju:
You can never know for sure the person u will get married to. But if u know that u aren't ready yet for marriage no need wasting people's time
apart from marriage,can't people fuccck for fun?,with extra hornnny ladies out there,they need more sex to keep them sane.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 9:06pm On May 30, 2015
free2ryhme:
All of the men and women are echoing "I can't date a woman/man I can't marry" but as we speak 99.9 % are doing the exact opposite

Hypocrites on NL since 1500
lol
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
i dont go into relationship with marriage in my head.I date who i am satisfied with,him proposing will only come as a surprise.
you are only good for dating and not for marriage,no man wants a slut as a wife,with your numerous ex'es,I'm wondering what ur pusy is like...first class b!tch!
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
Missmossy:
Its a complete waste of time! Why date someone you have no future plans for?

I really can't as whats the essence of your dating if there is no possibility of it culminating into marriage.
people date for fun,not all relationship leads to marriage.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
abdulwastecx:
Dating is a form of legalized prostitution... most girls end up dating more than 10 partners before they end up with the so call husband ( aka looser).

it is really heart briken to know that some niggas had already dig your lady..life goes on.

marriage is overrated like all Nigerian traditions. dating is great because it allows nigga to dig hard without paying directly
the reason why I must marry a virgin by all means,the rate which ladies are fuckkking these day is alarming and I wonder if their pusys is still intact.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On May 30, 2015
Lywiled:

Dating without sex is almost impossible. Hollywood has trivialized sex. But we must know that sex is more spiritual than it is physical. because for every1 u sleep with, u form a bond called soul-tie.

Imagine if u've slept with 10 diff persons, how confused u'll b with all those souls tied 2 urs. I'm sure we heard abt 'not being able 2 4get our first love.'
It can also affect u in ur future marriage, causing trust -issues.

In conclusion, if u dn't envisage a person as being ur soul-mate 4 life, dn't think of dating d person. Lol
naija ladies will have soul ties then coz most of them has lost count of the men they slept with.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
davedave1:
Pls define 'date' , cos ashana na person pikin
lol most ashana's here are still denying dating someone they can't marry and I wonder why the b!tches didn't marry their first boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Rapsodee:
Is it dangerous?
Will you advice someone to date a girl he knows he will not marry?
And why say so?
Guys are fond of this,even when they know they wouldnt marry a girl,they still bang her hard.A new tactic for guys is to purposely bring up a topic that would cause them to argue and breakup then he would be free from her,to marry the woman he wishes to marry.That is why you hear cases of a guy dating a girl for 6 yrs ,when they breakup,he dates a gal for only 6 months then marry her.Girls be wise,any man that is independent,working,has a house and car,and those not propose to you after 2 years of marriage has no plans of marrying u.dont let him tie you down
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

Guys are fond of this,even when they know they wouldnt marry a girl,they still bang her hard.A new tactic for guys is to purposely bring up a topic that would cause them to argue and breakup then he would be free from her,to marry the woman he wishes to marry.That is why you hear cases of a guy dating a girl for 6 yrs ,when they breakup,he dates a gal for only 6 months then marry her.Girls be wise,any man that is independent,working,has a house and car,and those not propose to you after 2 years of marriage has no plans of marrying u.dont let him tie you down
lol @ bang her hard...but ladies are the ones always shouting harder...
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by andrewjaacks(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Dating is becoming so common in other countries. In this kind of relationship we can have set to maintain certain limitation for maintaining a good relationship in between of men and women.

friendship site for chatting
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Krismart(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
major466:
Dating someone without marrying the person is like cooking food without eating it.
Who say I no go chop d food? Only say I go dash person or throway d remender

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.