Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (113533 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by HoneyCompany: 6:09pm On May 12, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello NL Family!!
Happy weekend to you all. First I will like to give all glory to God for granting journey mercy to all my customers who travelled for various quantities of tubers at the various yam markets. They followed to details and the trip was indeed a wonderful one.

It's another great weekend preceding another wonderful week, tubers is still very much available in millions in Benue State. I will help you buy from the farmers market and deliver at your state of residence.

The following are the states with availability of trucks;
1. Lagos State (Mile-12)
2. Rivers State (Port Harcourt)
3. Onitsha (Anambra State)
4. Calabar (Cross River)
5. Warri (Delta state)
6. Umahia
7. Owerri (Imo State)

Update! Update!! Update!!!

Are you in need of a perfect location for purchase of livestocks like cows and goats very cheap to re-sell back at your own location.

I have prepared 20 cows and goat sellers at 4 different market in katsina state and also gotten an assistant based in katsina that can help you get good buy since you wish to resell.

Note: The deal will need you to travel and buy yourself alongside my assistant's help at the market.

The beautiful thing here is that u will have direct link to the same source every SABO ABOKi is buying from to sell back at the south-west.

Call me and I will give you concrete break down.

Mr Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

You hardly pick your calls or reply whatsapp messages!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2017
HoneyCompany:

You hardly pick your calls or reply whatsapp messages!
so sorry, just call back by 9:30 pm
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
Bibings:
good Day.

I would like to know the prices of the various sizes of yam as at today becasue i would like to make a purchase.

Thank you.

Let's chat on whatsapp so I can forward pictures of various sizes with their respective prices.

Mr lekan
07034617082(whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
Hello NL Family!!

It's another great week, myself and the rest of my team are gallantly ready to assist you in buying tubers direct from the farmers to be delivered at your state of residence.

If you wish to travel yourself, we will get you all necessary assistance needed

1. Lagos State (Mile-12)
4. Calabar (Cross River)
5. Warri (Delta state)
6. Umahia
7. Owerri (Imo State)

In case you need the pictures of various sizes, please chat me up on whatsapp.

Have a lovely week ahead.....

Mr Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by africanman85: 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello NL Family!!

It's another great week, myself and the rest of my team are gallantly ready to assist you in buying tubers direct from the farmers to be delivered at your state of residence.

If you wish to travel yourself, we will get you all necessary assistance needed

1. Lagos State (Mile-12)
4. Calabar (Cross River)
5. Warri (Delta state)
6. Umahia
7. Owerri (Imo State)

In case you need the pictures of various sizes, please chat me up on whatsapp.

Mr Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
A tuber of yam is how much now ?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2017
africanman85:
A tuber of yam is how much now ?

come on whatsapp or simply call and you will get all pictures and prices alongside the sizes.

Mr lekan

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by olusteph: 9:19pm On May 27, 2017
Telegram Group : This is an international group created to facilitate buying and selling of divers raw and processed agriculture farm produce - Cassava,Yam,Grains,Poultry,Piggery,Oil,Fish,Cash crops, seeds and more

Group link:
https:///agricproductsbuyandsell
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2017
Hello All!!

I want to wish a BIG SUCCESS to all Nigerians who took the business of yam tubers sales, either buying through my company or traveling down to Benue state to purchase the commodities.

https://www.nairaland.com/3829532/nigeria-start-exporting-yams-europe

The minister of agriculture just confirmed yam tubers will officially begin full exportation to European countries. I started this excellent thread about three years ago, and exportation of yam tubers has always been the first thing that comes to mind, but our cargo agent's policy towards export has been killing all this while.

Now that the minister is about to open the floor for official export of yam tubers, I see big opportunity opening.

https://www.nairaland.com/3829532/nigeria-start-exporting-yams-europe

Finally, if you have an interest in venturing into agro-business especially yam tubers, then this is another opportunity to invest big time.

In case you have any question to ask, please get to me on the following platform;

Mobile: 07034617082
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

N: B - Bookings for this week's purchases of tubers is closed, if you intend to buy tubers (although still expensive) for yourself or relatives against next week, please get in touch with Mr. Lekan.

1. Lagos State (Mile-12)
4. Calabar (Cross River)
5. Warri (Delta state)
6. Umahia
7. Owerri (Imo State)

Best Regards,

Lekan!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hello NL Family!!

If you wish to travel yourself, we will get you all necessary assistance needed as regards buying, lodging and successful loading on trucks.

1. Lagos State (Mile-12)
4. Calabar (Cross River)
5. Warri (Delta state)
6. Umahia
7. Owerri (Imo State)

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello beautiful people!!

I believe the week is going on fine and my prayer for humble & sincere hard working Nigerians out there is that God will put a smile on your face as regards those good wishes you wrote at yhe beginning of this year.....Amen.

This great thread was opened 2014, and ever since then 100s of Nigerians have been flooding that great states for business of agro produce.

For months many have been silently following this thread waiting patiently expecting someone to say "Mr. Lekan scammed me" but to God be the glory I have recieved calls home and abroad, some came around to meet me in person.

However, I must say it over and over again, if you don't follow the following rules then be ready to loose your investment;

1. Make sure you do proper market survey as regards current market prices, sales methodology and goods preservation before traveling or placing order at all (both yam tubers and oranges)

2. Be ready to adopt various strategy even after hearing from those in business

3. Put all your energy to it to make it work.

Finally, only you can determine what your vision looks like so if you see a prospect in agricultural business, ask questions, make research and give it a trial.

N:B This years sales/availability of yam tubers is a big suprise. Yam tubers are still available in MILLIONS, place your order through us and you won't regret it.

How to make order:

1. Hit me up on whatsapp (07034617082) and request for pictures, sizes and prices

2. State your state of location to see if it's on our list

3. Make your payment

4. Goods begin to move immediately aftet purchase.

Alternatively,
you can also travel down yourself to buy, we can assist you at the market in benue state.

Incase you work for companies and you need direct contacts of benue farmers (yam tubers, oranges, potatoes e.t.c.) then do not hesitate to call on us

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Weekly purchase time table
Purchase days : Tuesdays/Wednesdays
Truck loading/dispatch: Thursdays
Days of arrival : Lagos - Sunday morning Portharcourt - Saturday morning
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by ussy09(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op make inquiry how much will it cost to bring the biggest size of yam 100pcs to Kano state
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by ussy09(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
emmykk:
Benue is not the only place to get yams cheaply,there are other closer places to get yams cheap to Lagos.if interested,get the comprehensive yam business ebook guide for N3000. text 08067704237.

In between a businessman dont put distance constraint as a yarstick not to venture into business(thailand rice and india rice we consume in this country is from asia).visit the local hinderland markets buy your yams cheaply, factor in transportation cost deliver to
consumption cities like Lagos,PH,ENUGU. Repeat the process money starts coming live the distance alone.and take action
Create your own thread now and stop distracting people's attention

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by restored2016(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
tbliss22:
Weekly purchase time table

Purchase days : Tuesdays/Wednesdays

Truck loading/dispatch: Thursdays

Days of arrival : Lagos - Sunday morning
Portharcourt - Saturday morning
my lekan how much is d current price for yam tubers i stay in Ph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 12:49am On Jun 14, 2017
restored2016:
my lekan how much is d current price for yam tubers i stay in Ph.

Meet me on whatsapp or put a call through to me lets discuss.

Mr lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Trinity213: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
tbliss22:

Meet me on whatsapp or put a call through to me lets discuss.

Mr lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
But I contacted you on WhatsApp and requested that you add me to your group so I can have a better understanding of the business and even told you I intended buying from you but you have been ignoring me. Please is there a criteria for people you do business with? let me know if I don't meet up to it.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Trinity213:
But I contacted you on WhatsApp and requested that you add me to your group so I can have a better understanding of the business and even told you I intended buying from you but you have been ignoring me. Please is there a criteria for people you do business with? let me know if I don't meet up to it.

I'm not ignoring you sir, I only add people who have been buying either through me or on their own to enable them discuss about business sales methods.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Hello, everyone!!

Glory be to God. This week's purchases has been made and by God's grace trucks will start leaving for various states (Lagos, PH, Warri, Benin and Umahia e.t.c.) If you are part of those who purchased through my company, just relax your tubers will be on the way by tomorrow morning. As for those who made their trip down to Benue state to purchase in thousands, I wish you success as you load your goods on trucks by tomorrow to your state of destinations.

Yes, tubers are still very much available. Buy directly from the farmers and save your hard earned money from buying too expensive from your state's market. My team and I will help you buy cheaper and send down to your state of location via TRUCKS.

You can also travel down to Benue State to see things for yourself, and we are ready to render assistance to fast-track your purchasing speed. I have over ten consistent travelers here on this thread who got the information and have since been involved in the business of yam purchase from Benue state.

Here are my prices right now;

Small Sizes: N18,000 (+4000 transport if Lagos State)

Medium Sizes : N34,000 (+4000 transport if Lagos State)

Large Sizes: N45, 000 (+4000 transport if Lagos State)

Note that the above prices are per 100pcs.

Purchases are weekly. Call me to book your orders!!

If you have any inquiry contact;

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is really funny, you won't believe after about three years of running this thread, people still call my digit to ask about my credibility.... I'm still standing on one single fact that if you can't trust my service, I suggest you TRAVEL DOWN to make purchases.

I'm very much open to disclose of information on how to arrive ZAKIBIAM YAM MARKET or UGBA YAM MARKET in Benue State.

It's another weekend preceding a wonderful week, make your order through us and get delivery of your TUBERS as fast as possible. Contact me asap let's discuss.

Here are my prices right now;

Small Sizes: N18,000 (+4000 transport if Lagos State)

Medium Sizes : N34,000 (+4000 transport if Lagos State)

Large Sizes: N45, 000 (+4000 transport if Lagos State)

Best Regards,
Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to say here that if you are planning to invest heavily at this time, please slow it down and buy in small quantity that you can sell off in 1 to 2 weeks. Soon new yam will start flocking the Nigerian market from various states (Abuja, Niger, Plateau and so on).

From experience, Benue State new yam remains the BEST, but it typically comes out last in each season of yam tubers. Benue new yam will be out officially by Sept ending/ 1st week of October.

If you plan to invest heavily when new yam comes out, this is the time to start your research by traveling to Benue State to see how things roll back there.

For now, the prices below remain the same:

Small Sizes: N18,000 (+4000 transport - Lagos State)

Medium Sizes : N34,000 (+4000 transport - Lagos State)

Large Sizes: N45, 000 (+4000 transport - Lagos State)

Best Regards,
Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

N:B If you are also interested in contacts of Yam tubers and Orange farmers to call them before traveling please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

Happy Sunday to you all. In case you need some clarification as regards Yam tuber's purchase and marketing methodology, please don't hesitate to chat me up via WhatsApp or a direct call.

This upcoming season is the time to plan, if you wish to venture into agro produce business.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Mr Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Vaniwonder1(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Container Truck Available to deliver Farm produce from Benue to Akwa Ibom,Cross Rivers,Port Harcourt and Environs. looking forward to building a team of buyers to form a group for efficient deliveries. First time buyers are welcome.
Call 0812 973 2639,08150892414 for bookings

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello Everyone,

It's indeed a thread with silent investors compared to the number of calls I receive daily ranging from normal inquiry, logistics and general assistance for purchases of yam tubers from its source. I want to say that indeed Nigerians are professional risk takers when it comes to business which actually makes you the best for the game of business.

However, I admit that there is risk involved with which some customers here had recorded some losses, but they too must admit that it's either the tubers weren't purchased at the best-bargained price or proper marketing strategy is not put in place before the purchase was done. I also must not the fact that it's always the best you look into your business yourself because putting someone in charge alongside some urge thousands of naira involved, you might not get a good result as planned.

Yam Tubers Season Four is loading, I and my partners are already putting things together to actually plan for this new season. If you intend doing starting a business in agriculture and Yam tubers is an option for you then the time for proper planning is now. You can decide to travel down if you wish to see how things are run over there in Benue State.

I have been telling Lagos State investors that care to listen that, it is possible to crash-down Mile-12 supply chain of Yam Tubers. What do I mean? We need to begin to think outside the box, what's wrong in getting 4 to 10 plots of land somewhere in LEKKI, putting up perfect structure that is the exact prototype of mile-12 and then drives traffic down there via social media and so on. There are millions of Nigerians on Facebook, Linda Ikeji's Blog, Nairaland, Punch News Paper etc. This also applies to Gborokiri Yam Zone in Portharcourt, a perfect prototype can also be established. This idea is to reduce the stress of transporting goods to a far distance (that's if you stay too far from the main market).

Finally, if you still think there is high demand of yam tubers despite the high-cost price and will love to make some purchases, please give me a call I will definitely render some assistance but I strongly advise that since the new season is behind the corner, it's best one waits for the next season to be able to buy cheap.

Best Regards,
Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp enabled)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
BENUE STATE'S SEASON IV of MEGA YAM SALES is about to kick off and in few weeks from now NEW YAMS will be OUT.

Start to prepare your BARNS, SILOS, STORES and whatever you need to begin this BUSINESS come September or latest first week in October.

I have always stated here, it's all about your STRATEGY!! In case you don't know, over 100 people got full information from me last season and they gave it a trial with perfect feedback from those that did or applied the right STRATEGY, some did the purchase on a small scale while few did MEGA purchase.............................

There are two (2) ways you can function in Benue Yam's purchases;

1. Direct sales to consumers

2. Haulage business
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
2. HAULAGE BUSINESS: This is one lucrative business that will continuously pour between half a million to a 1million naira into your bank account. All you need is a minimum of 20 tonne (20 x 10 x 10) ft truck with perfect functioning engine.

From experience, time after time customers do get get stranded with their goods at the market due to unavailability of truck.

As at last season, each corch (carries minimum of 900 tubers and maximum of 1500 tubers) in a truck is charged N65,000. If you have a truck with 7 corches.

N65,000 x 7 = N455,000 per trip......

If you have a truck wasting away in your compound and would love to use it for haulage business of yam tubers, please chat me up or simple give me a call.

Finally, I am always available to chat with, let me know what's on your mind.

Good night everyone!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian Government made ASUU Embarked on STRIKE but Can this Government stop Nigerians from feeding?……. NO!!!.... Can they also stop us from doing business?….

The question is why do Nigerians love to store millions of naira in BANKS? You can establish divers of Agro-based businesses and be an employer of labour.

If only 20,000 entrepreneur from each state can start something on agriculture especially on consumables and it's logistics, believe me Nigeria won’t be recording this high level of unemployment in country.

This is actually a wake-up call on entrepreneurs from the following states;

Enugu
Ebonyi
Cross river
Abia
Imo
Akwa-ibom
Rivers
Delta
Bayelsa
Edo
Ondo
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos

Let’s forget about this TRIBAL hatred and establish A BUSINESSES in our states, remember stored millions OF NAIRA is dangerous to be left for the unborn generations, it could be blown up uncontrollably but established businesses remain stronger generations after generations…… Think about this!!

You can begin your preparation now as regards Benue tubers, some intending investors are already travelling to see farmers (with list compiled by myself), see the markets (Zakibiam & Ugba yam market). You can reach me if you have any question

Do you also need direct link as regards how to buy COWs, GOATs, RAMs from the north super cheap? I have a P.A representing North and North-East who will assist you at the market to buy super cheap cows e.g.

1. Cows sold in Lagos for N250,000 can be purchased for as little as 100,000 or at most N150,000
2. Goats price to ranges from 2500 (Baby goats) to 22,000 (Extra matured goats)

What else do we need God to bless us with? We have everything at our disposal but POVERTY in the land is REALLY ALARMING!!!

God Bless Nigeria

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Good morning, I'm open to any question ranging from livestock, oranges and yam tubers purchase and logistics. Benue's new yam will be out any moment from now.

Hit me on whatsapp!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by dexpee4life(m): 12:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Sir,i have been following your posts for a very long time but this is the first time am commenting
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by dexpee4life(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Am beginning to fall in love with this yam venture. How can I be coached by a mentor like you, I am based in Port Harcourt and will not want to miss out in this business in this season.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2017
dexpee4life:
Sir,i have been following your posts for a very long time but this is the first time am commenting

If you look up there you will notice about 100+ viewers meaning there are so many people silently viewing the thread. Shallom
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
dexpee4life:
Am beginning to fall in love with this yam venture. How can I be coached by a mentor like you, I am based in Port Harcourt and will not want to miss out in this business in this season.

Very soon new yam for new season will be out. Start preparing for it. If you plan to start small just request for direction to the market but for those planning to do truckload of tubers purchase, you surely will need direct farmers contacts and also my benue based assistance.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Congrats to all Manchester United fan out there, I really had fun watching those boys on the pitch today. As for Liverpool and Arsenal, I reserve my comment for now.....

Back to business:

Let your calls keep coming. All e-mails have been responded to and please all that I discussed up there are verifiable facts, so do your research on them and prove me wrong.

I only want us to be creative and establish a business that lasts long with great concept encompassing it all over.

Check this out:
How do you see every state government down south-east, south-west, and south-south to establish a large cow breeding location(s) where our young graduates (animal scientist, animal nutritionist, and vet doctors) are massively employed and consistently having mass baby cows delivery. If each state invests heavily in a business venture of this manner, there will be great job employment, and thereby reduction in beef's price.

I'm just trying to make sense..... lolz

If you have ever visited Lagos State, you will notice that the famous Mile-12 foodstuff Mega Market needs more branches, establishing three or four other types strategically located around Lagos State won't be a bad idea. One major advantage of this is; it reduces long-distance travel by this market women, honestly, each time I'm in town, I do pity this market women.

Finally, let's see our Yam tubers on cross harvest/cultivation methodology, what do I mean by this; When it's almost time to harvest farmers can plant seeds by then. If this practice is consistent within a year, there could be three (3) yam season in a year there by bringing about no scarcity period in yam production in the country.

If these make sense to you, then let's work on it to make Nigeria a better place.

If you are not aware, check these facts;
1. ONE tuber in EUROPE costs £4,00BP. Please do your maths with the current exchange rate.

2. Ghana and Jamaica are the highest yam exporting countries in the world today.

Call me if you have a plan towards agriculture.

N: B: I still have my classified contacts of Benue States farmers (Yam tubers and oranges), if you need them let me know.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (WhatsApp inclusive)
tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

My Cucumber Farm Dairy / We Provide Quality Agricultural Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.