Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Secret Exposed!!! Where To Buy Uk Mens Clothes At Incredible Prices In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Secret Exposed!!! Where To Buy Uk Mens Clothes At Incredible Prices In Nigeria (528 Views)

Incredible Prices @ Madrew's Boutique!!! / For Sale: Burberry Trench Chronograph Mens Wrist Watch Bu2300 (SUPER DISCOUNT)! / Where Can I Buy Uk Skirt/touser Suits To Buy In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Exposed!!! Where To Buy Uk Mens Clothes At Incredible Prices In Nigeria by frontliner065(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2014
[b][/b] Consider yourself lucky if you intend starting Starting a Boutique Or Interested in Buying High Quality UK Clothes in Bulk at INCREDIBLE PRICES and you found this post.

ARE YOU a Student, A Graduate looking for white collar job, An awaiting Corper, A serving corper, Barber, Housewife, A salesperson, A contractor, Security Officer, Intend coming for NYSC, Hairdresser, jobless, or you are someone who meets a lot of people on a daily basis, be it at church, mosque, Office environment, AirPort, SeaPort, Terminals, A company Security Officer or you are someone just in need of Starting a Business

Then THIS HOT CAKE is yours!

For example; A designer High-Quality finely packed shirt [which you would see for yourself] worth 3950 (price can be confirmed online/ mere accessing the quality; will go for 1400).
Wow!
That sounds impossible & interesting, right?
But I am going to proof it to you. Just keep reading...

When I got introduced I was also amazed just like YOU, not until I saw and bought.
To be sincere with you, there is this duplex house close to my house (To be Precise...at FESTAC TOWN, LAGOS) which has been stocked with all sorts of mens wear... [All varieties] for over a year now. The owner just came from the states and wants to dispose all stocks but he doesn't want to engage on single-sales. He is interested in Bulk-sales and the more the clothes ordered, the higher the discount. High Commissions are also rewarded.
The stocks vary from Man's Office shirts, Casuals, Trousers, Jeans, Chinos, Accessories, sneakers e.t.c
And the Designers also varies. There are lots and lots!! Of designers to choose.
He is actually in need of someone who runs a boutique or who actually wants to start a boutique or invest in that line

We would fix a date, open venue
e.g An eatery Or shopping mall or Bank where I would give you the house address to message to your friend/loved one for security reasons.
And once you get to the front of the close, you would confirm before proceeding.

Pls before we head to the place, I would show you my SCHOOL I.D, National I.D, Corresponding names on my ATM cards.

Be completely rest- assured.
THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
It is clear and simple.
You are free to come for Inspection before buying.
Pls also note that people in the area are not aware of it yet, in otherwords, no display of the stocks yet, thus making competition lesser and bergaing much easier.
Pls Note that the stocks may not be available anymore shortly so I suggest you give this your very best short.

PLS, I recommend you come with a Third Party if you doubt security reasons.
I also recommend you inform someone where you are heading to.
I GUARANTEE YOU NO REGRET.
Best Of Luck!
Re: Secret Exposed!!! Where To Buy Uk Mens Clothes At Incredible Prices In Nigeria by derrick333(m): 5:25am On Oct 12, 2014
hv frnd dat wen2lag ysdy ,she own a boutique close2my ofice,d way u illustrated it,I no its nt a scarm,I jus cald ha now,telin ha abt ur cheap but quality stuf ,but she's scard

1 Like

Re: Secret Exposed!!! Where To Buy Uk Mens Clothes At Incredible Prices In Nigeria by frontliner065(m): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2014
@Derrik333
PLS NOTE- I AM GOD-FEARING!!!
+2348168727043
Adams
Tell her to feel free calling as well as coming with a 3rd Party.
If u recall, I said before proceeding I would tender my school I'd card. I am a Federal University Student and other Identity. If she likes, we can go to a nearby police station at 3rd Avenue, festac close to the place.

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality UK Designers Bags / Faultless Professional Starch Large Quantity / The Fashion Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.