Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error (778 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Some Pictures Of ATM Coins Dispense Machine / "you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error by Cornel88(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2014
I have this issue, though not direct, and mailed cardservices@gtbank.com the following:

I sent money to a friend's account yesterday morning, 8th oct, 2014, to help pay acceptance fee for my younger sister. She went to the ATM machine, somewhere in Imo state to withdraw the money. The amount was charged in her account, but the ATM machine did not dispense any money.
Please how can you be of help, as this acceptance fee needs to be paid urgently.
Her account details is:
Account name: Ekegbu Naomi C.
Account number: 0110043134
Amount paid is N22,000
Please help out.

Thanks.

It happens that Ekegbu Naomi has filled a form with gtbank in owerri before i sent the above mail, but i still got the following reply from GTBank:

Dear EKEGBU NAOMI,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and empathize with you on the subject dispense error

Please be informed that the claim has been logged against the acquirer and this should be resolved within 8 days if not declined

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for your continued patronage

Olayinka Adams

Now, Naomi is in Lagos, i wonder what that will mean to my N22,000.

The acceptance fee has been paid now, because i sent another money to her and worn her not to withdraw using atm machine.

I believe many of us must have experienced same. Have we done the right thing? What else should we do? And please share your experience with us here, while we wait for 8 days to complete,it will help.

Thanks.
Re: Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error by naturally: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Keep going to remind the bank of your case before it is forgotten and if possible, always request to see the manager because the CSO may not follow up
Re: Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error by yorex2011: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2014
had dis error a few weeks ago..it was resolved in exactly 7days. So no need to worry
Re: Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error by pinkytee(f): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2014
They will reverse it,I trust gtb on that,if u didn't get d reversal within d 8 days they promise u can go nd complain.
Re: Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error by Mutuwa(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2014
pinkytee:
They will reverse it,I trust gtb on that,if u didn't get d reversal within d 8 days they promise u can go nd complain.

Yap..had same kinda prb.was reversed just 3days bck after 3 weeks..
Re: Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error by Cornel88(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
God bless you all. I am happy i was able to get some vital reply without front page.

Thanks all. 3 days goon.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Laptops, Ipads,tabs( Polaroid Tab 8) Etc / How Can I Access My Network From Outside Using Public IP Address / Come And Join Free Ict E-training Program Free Of Charge And Boost Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.