Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Super Eagles:the Way Forward - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles:the Way Forward (723 Views)

Super Eagles - The Way Forward / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles:the Way Forward by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2014
The lacklustre performance of our darling SE has left most Nigerians heart-broken.it is crystal clear that SOK has reached his elastic limit,but the problem there is who to replace him due to the unavailability of experienced indiginous coaches.
SOK is the most experienced and exposed indiginous coach we have and the way things are going,he has reached his limits.
For the fact that we don't have another experienced handler in the biggest stage of football to handle the SE,NFF should make arrangements to hire an experienced,exposed and technical sound foreign coach who has seen it all in the biggest stage of football.the SE eagles is not a place to learn the art-of-coaching.learning is a continuous process no doubt,but we need an experienced handler who has little to learn to consolidate his knowledge.
What do you think Nairalanders?
Re: Super Eagles:the Way Forward by Yustash001(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi must go....but signin a foreign coach will help...
Re: Super Eagles:the Way Forward by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Yustash001:
not just a foreign coach,but an experienced one that can also train our coaches
Re: Super Eagles:the Way Forward by lormarx: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Yustash001:
appoint me technical adviser
Re: Super Eagles:the Way Forward by Yustash001(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2014
lormarx:
appoint me technical adviser
Lolz...u fit?
Re: Super Eagles:the Way Forward by Yustash001(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2014
finniblinks:
not just a foreign coach,but an experienced one that can also train our coaches
hmmm...like mourinho abi?
Re: Super Eagles:the Way Forward by lormarx: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yustash001:
Lolz...u fit?
make dem try me now I go do am free

(1) (Reply)

Dike: Why I Rejected W/cup Bonuses / Match Suspeneded As Power went Off In The Stadium Btw Beskitas And Tottenham. / Chris Smalling's Interesting Insight Into Manchester United Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.