Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp (4296 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp by markjac01: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
nice i guess i ll fall into the sports category ,pls is tekwando and lawn tennis played in camp .......if not i guess football will do just fine. grin
football n volleyball n athletics are d only sports competitions available. any oda sports cud just be for leisure/fun
Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Samguine:

You are wlecome. Just know that you would have allotta fun smiley
I cant wait..
Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp by Samguine: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2014
sisipelebe:
I cant wait..
You don't have a choice but to wait..tongue November is just around the corner anyway smiley
Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2014
markjac01:

football n volleyball n athletics are d only sports competitions available. any oda sports cud just be for leisure/fun
ok
Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp by aieromon(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
markjac01:

5 The Anti-NYSC/Complaints Group
These guys see nothing good about the scheme. They complain about how the scheme is a waste of time and efforts; how they will scrap the whole thing if given the opportunity. One begins to wonder- did this guy make as much efforts as i made to get here?

Proud member of this group. The scheme has long outlived its objective and essence IMHO.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In NYSC Orientation Camp by vhickky(f): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
I must play volleyball in camp, I guess that places me in group 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best States For Nysc Posting And How Much They Pay / 6 Tips That Get You Posted To Your Choice City During Camp / Nysc Batch B "SORRY! YOU ARE NOT IN THIS STREAM" Check Your States Now For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.