Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) (33179 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / New 2015 Movie By Two Nairalanders - Dyoungstar & Umanu / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Why will a right thinking human mutilate a gal?
That's gon turn her into a fhucking Frigid.

That's the Idea... They want her to be frigid and hate sex so she doesn't become promiscous!!

Arrant balderdash!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
I thought this barbaric practice have stopped. I just can't imagine it, mutilating a girl's genital; damn!!!
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by spankyflex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
tchidi:
Wow!! I'm presently on a survey of SE states ( precisely Imo and Ebonyi state which were found to have the highest rate of FGM/C in the S.E)
Its a UNFPA sponsored survey and when the images for Type 1 to 3 of the mutilations were shown, I fell sick. The 3rd type was an almost sewn closed vu1v@!!
Some states have laws banning them, but it has not deterred them from doing it!! Its really terrible!
Meanwhile, Osun has the overall highest in FGM/C with 76% and Lagos had the lowest so we are using it as a control.
This practice must stop!!
how about ekiti?heard its a practice there especially for the royal families

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
tchidi:

That's the Idea... They want her to be frigid and hate sex so she doesn't become promiscous!!

Arrant balderdash!! angry angry angry
It sucks.
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
sweetgala:

Really to think the fact this act still continues in my home state is absolutely oblivious to me.

When you finish your report I would be glad to examine it, My mail is blackdynamite@eircom.net.

Regards

I'm just a Research Assistant to work in Ebonyi state but when the final report is written, we'll be sent the report.. I'll sure send to you. I'm sure excited to work with this team. cool cool cool
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Funmi Fiberesima
Is she Ibinabo Fiberesima's sister?
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by money121(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by paulchucks: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
I support female circumcision you can call me archaic or anything you want but with the rate girls nowadays prostitute in secondary and higher institution even married one I fear I even blame it on the outlaw of this circumcision

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
spankyflex:
how about ekiti?heard its a practice there especially for the royal families

Yes.
Ebonyi, Imo, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Lagos as a control
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
It is called circumcision, not mutilation. It is done for both male and female, in fact, it has same effect on both males and females. Female circumcision is done everywhere in the world, including America. If properly done, it has no harmful effect on women(would have been stopped centuries ago, if its bad.Its a lie that it affects female sex life, since its not the only G-Spöt) Female circumcision is very important, since its about cutting off clïtorïs(functions like pènìs) which appears in female, due to the fact that they are not genetically good enough to grow a male organ. Search the rest on Google tongue .
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by TeamclicksAir: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
epic
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Gorgeous58(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Make I go buy am watch before I comment

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by abworld6deep(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice cultural scene. Let's hope is gonna be good one.
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by buoye1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
I once saw where a girl was mutilated in my local area then!!!"I be like wetin dey worry dis 1 wey dey shout"but wen i realised what they were doing to her,i was very scared and felt bad about it!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:
Nice one! Africans should say NO to female circumcision! It's very bad. This is the kind of movie that we need in our society today,not some sort of movies like "Ebola Doctors", "There is God oo" "Oga at the top" undecided undecided
Female circumcision has the same effect as male circumcision. Its just being overblown.

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by spankyflex(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
It is called circumcision, not mutilation. It is done for both male and female, in fact, it has same effect on both males and females. Female circumcision is done everywhere in the world, including America. If properly done, it has no harmful effect on women(would have been stopped centuries ago, if its bad.Its a lie that it affects female sex life, since its not the only G-Spöt) Female circumcision is very important, since its about cutting off clïtorïs(functions like pènìs) which appears in female, due to the fact that they are not genetically good enough to grow a male organ. Search the rest on Google tongue .
r you for real?

2 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by nora544: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:

what you write is not tru and it is only know in Africa and in Arab countries and it is the bades what can happen to a woman.

You know nothing and it is not the same when it happen to a man.

I know you didnot learn this in the school.

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by priscaoge(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Female circumcision has the same effect as male circumcision. Its just being overblown.
Same effect? How Please?
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
spankyflex:
r you for real?
I'm serious. I've done a lot of research on it. Did you know female genital circumcision is done by women? That will explain to you why its an hoax.
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by inosend: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Fellow nlanders, in all honesty I do not know what the disadvantages and or advantages of female genital mutilation (circumcision) are. Can someone throw some light? Thanks in anticipation of your non insolent responses.

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by 30secs(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Abeg make one beta pesin borrow me the disc when e watch am finish grin
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by spankyflex(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I'm serious. I've done a lot of research on it. Did you know female genital circumcision is done by women? That will explain to you why its an hoax.
and your daughters r circumcised?
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Data plan made easier,call me or chat me up on this line for your CHEAP MTN AND INTERNET DATA PLAN on this line on 08091509695
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:

Same effect? How Please?
Okay! After through research, I discovered that:
1) Female circumcision is done by women (even my grandmother was worrying why it wasn't done for my cousin.) It won't be so if it deforms women.
2) The male foreskin serves as a lubricant, which enhances arousal like female.
3) Male and female can both easily get infection.
4) Just like the foreskin of males, it promotes sexûal perversion if the society can't control it, since boys are always ready and if girls join the clique, the situation becomes very bad. (e.g. USA)
5) Women have a lot of G-spöts, clïtöris adds to it. Just like the law of addition of vectors, it makes arousal increase, consequentially promoting sexual perversion.
This doesn't mean its a must to cut it, but the issue is being overblown.
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by nora544: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:

I know you can write it because you are a man and you know nothing and you didnot make a good research than you will know that it gives big problems for women when they want to give birth and still many woman die because of this.

it is the same when i cut your ......

3 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
spankyflex:
and your daughters r circumcised?
I'm not saying women should be circumcised but just saying that the stuff is overblown. It has same effect on men as it is in women.

1 Like

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by priscaoge(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
1) Female circumcision is done by women (even my grandmother was worrying why it wasn't done for my cousin.) It won't be so if it deforms women.
4) Just like the foreskin of males, it promotes sexûal perversion if the society can't control it, since boys are always ready and if girls join the clique, the situation becomes very bad. (e.g. USA)
5) Women have a lot of G-spöts, clïtöris adds to it. Just like the law of addition of vectors, it makes arousal increase, consequentially promoting sexual perversion.

Your sister should Thank God that She wasn't circumcised, if not She for hate both ur mother and ur granny! It's a barbaric act to circumcise a female child. I mean its an evil act angry

3 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
nora544:

I know you can write it because you are a man and you know nothing and you didnot make a good search than you will know that is gives big problems for women when they want to gibe birth and stimm many woman die because of this.

it is the sme when i cut your ......
Did you know that this ritual is performed by women? Did you know those women that perform it have an average of five children and most of them don't even have access to health care? Abeg jo, its all lies.
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by nora544: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:

read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

because you read nothing
Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
priscaoge:

Your sister should Thank God that She wasn't circumcised, if not She for hate both ur mother and ur granny! It's a barbaric act to circumcise a female child. I mean its an evil act angry
And you think it is not barbaric for my beautiful foreskin and that of your son to be babarically cut. cry

2 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
For aesthetic reasons, I don't think type 1 female genital cutting is bad.. Just a little cut out from d clitoris...

2 Likes

Re: ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by priscaoge(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
And you think it is not barbaric for my beautiful foreskin and that of your son to be babarically cut. cry

Are u saying that male circumcision is equally bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake / #bbnaija: Housemates Say What They Dislike About Each Other, & It's Interesting! / How To View Erotic FTA Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.