Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (97786 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Ksslib(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
TINCAN:
Wat about RAMAT library UNIMAID grin
Choi! See library. grin

If you read inside that one, nothing go enter.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by hybeenoni: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
IsmailOlalekan:
This guy you too sabby good thing! I thougt BUK will not be mention, I could have rubbish the entire list. Confirm Bukite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirm Bukite anyday anytime
Team Pentagon!
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by veeberry(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
You rep this you rep that, you should rep ur school after graduating with good grades.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by itstpia1: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
hayzed2:

Thanks, but you're not done yet... What about the exterior image and the west and north reading arena. tongue

couldnt find them,
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Lobolintin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Library...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by louiskay(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
I hope the books in the libraries are as well beautiful and sensible oooo....................###no#be#structure#we#won#chop#o#jare###......................
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by itstpia1: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by itstpia1: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
louiskay:
I hope the books in the libraries are as well beautiful and sensible oooo....................###no#be#structure#we#won#chop#o#jare###......................

lol
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Olutola88(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Handel22:
I dint see UNN library here.
I have an ophthalmologist friend
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by roufy235(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
nice pics
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Olutola88(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Handel22:
I dint see UNN library here.
I have an ophthalmologist friend
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Mayor21(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
itstpia1:

correct...it should be no.3.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Repping funaab since 2010...

#GREATEST_FUNAABITE!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
gunuvi:

that's the university I attended and our departments are star lager, guilder ultimate , harp , 33 dept., Goldberg dept, trophy faculty etc.
our library is the best
so there no fanta department?. I mean 70cl bottle.
Hahahahaha. I forgot that fanta is not beer.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
gunuvi:

that's the university I attended and our departments are star lager, guilder ultimate , harp , 33 dept., Goldberg dept, trophy faculty etc.
our library is the best
so there no fanta department?. I mean 70cl bottle.
Hahahahaha. I forgot that fanta is not beer. U must be the Vc of that university.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
In my Ife years, I wasn't a library person. I preferred Awo Reading room, Faj Reading Room, and on weekends and in the nights, BOOC, Agric, SSLT etc.

The requirements, library card, queue etc contributed to it. I don't like procedures.

I may be able to count on my fingertips the number of times I used school library. Anyway, I forgot my bag (a whole bag) at the entrance shelf one day there one time and never saw it again.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Omimah: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
OAU, Ile-Ife library is arguably the most comfortable to read in. All sections in the north wing have central air conditioners. The sections in the south wing without AC have functional fans. The chairs are comfortable. I knew of friends who didn't like reading in library because they slept easily as a result of the comfort in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by itstpia1: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
I was very much a library person during my OAU years.

it was ok, never forgot anything there. If i did, i got it back.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by seunwen2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kunlexic:
2. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Library

The Mission of the ‘Nimbe Adedipe University Library is to provide a user centered information environment that supports inspirational teaching, exemplary research, meaningful service, and life long learning to the local and global university community.

In support of this mission, the University Library integrates print and electronic resources, and provides a comprehensive program of service which allows broad access to information in all formats.

The Library was named ‘Nimbe Adedipe Library to honour the first Vice-Chancellor of the University, Professor Nurudeen Olorunnimbe Adedipe. The ultra modern library building can accommodate 1000 users at a time. The total collection of books at present is 75,622 titles.

Up Funaab

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by itstpia1: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Omimah:
OAU, Ile-Ife library is arguably the most comfortable to read in. All sections in the north wing have central air conditioners. The sections in the south wing without AC have functional fans. The chairs are comfortable. I knew of friends who didn't like reading in library because they slept easily as a result of the comfort in it.

very true.

thats one of the reasons why most people dont study there.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by jaylorde(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lautech library, I wonder y sum1 will go and post some old sh1t and call it Lautech library

11 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Willgates(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
My school own, UNICAL no follow o. And rightly so
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Willgates(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mayor21:

correct...it should be no.3.

nope...iono think its more beautiful than the ones on the list. Its just big for nothing
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
jaylorde:
Lautech library, I wonder y sum1 will go and post some old sh1t and call it Lautech library

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by hayzed2: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
itstpia1:

couldnt find them,

Go to http://www.lautech.edu.ng
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
gunuvi:

our library is the best
please add department of fanta. Orobo fanta for new students like me. I hope u r the vc of this unibeer?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by joideviv(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
The Nnamdi Azikiwe Library cannot be completed without mentioning that it's the largest Library in sub-saharan Africa. I remembered getting lost in an underground section(guess is recircle) in my first year

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by bebe2(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls also show us the inside not the building.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by hayzed2: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
walescounis:

Omo Ladoke!!

Are you a Ladokite
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by itstpia1: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
jaylorde:

bro, no need to be militant, the owner of that blog was doing you a favour.

ease up, everything is not about war.

but if you have issues, take it up with the site owner so he can remove your library from his featured list.

http://gallery.inasp.info/displayimage.php?pid=154

your attitude is not attractive at all.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by godfrey01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
beautifuull they say.. how many nigeria students are using them to full capacity[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by blognetbase(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.