Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124218 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2015
take i t or leave i t GLEN IS DEAD...am afraid of rick.. rick was traped in d bus....... walkers all around him .. am jus afraid nw... hope is no t his turn now... angry angry angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tayexy(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2015
if glen dies I will set nairaland on fire

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Nice one, Glen is dead. Next is Carol. wink wink
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Darray(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Glen is not dead. You guys should know by now that the death of a series favorite is always graphically emphasized.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by yinxfun(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
take i t or leave i t GLEN IS DEAD...am afraid of rick.. rick was traped in d bus....... walkers all around him .. am jus afraid nw... hope is no t his turn now... angry angry angry
Why are you certain of that angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Darray:
Glen is not dead. You guys should know by now that the death of a series favorite is always graphically emphasized.
just a hunch........am having the feeling that he might survive...he may sight a compartment and roll into it....just a hunch.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by phones234: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Buy your preloaded memory cards with latest movies on a 16gig sandisk memory cards- N3000 only,Ships nationwide.
Contact - 08112821596 for more details
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
valboy20:

yeah. .Nicholas fell on top of him plus the busted guts was close to his neck. Can't be Glenn but the real problem is how's he gonna make it out unscathed.

Impossible huh? undecided

i watched this scene like 5 times. the first time i was like how come so much blood from the chest and guts coming out from near his neck. till i came here and read opinions.

pls pls pls i just realised i really like glen.

amc abeg una .

meanwhile.... i hope nicholas starts walking so he can be killed again

Darray:

exactly you arent left in doubt. See Noah, even that dude that got bit on the back they got torn to pieces right infront of us, Glen is still alive...

abeg una amc.

rick had splenty sspace to kawa jare, nothing do am. see you guys next week
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2015
IF U LOOK at noah and anthony martial of MANCHEStER UNItED u can see de look alike grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
aiit if this comment offends any core fan of TWD abeg no vex...lets me keep aside my love for this movie and spot out some areas i find a little off.... how come the distance from where the walkers are and Alexander is so far that they had to run and walk more than 30 minutes to get there(full episode oooo) and yet the sound of the truck hung was so loud that they could hear it kilo meters away. undecided
cus the black guy with the stick got there so fast to help them. lipsrsealed
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
prowitin:
aiit if this comment offends any core fan of TWD abeg no vex...lets me keep aside my love for this movie and spot out some areas i find a little off.... how come the distance from where the walkers are and Alexander is so far that they had to run and walk more than 30 minutes to get there(full episode oooo) and yet the sound of the truck hung was so loud that they could hear it kilo meters away. undecided

It was a very loud horn.

The black guy can run.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
prowitin:
I swear u spoke my mind, I was like na so the place far, while Mr righteous kung fu stick fighter got der fast, and he cause why rick Waz attacked by a gun, wolfs dnt use guns, datz d guyz Mr kung fu left 2 escape... TWD is really getting on mu nerves
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by shurlar50(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hope Glen's not dead yet!I think he may die soon tho perhaps when his wife puts to bed. If they really want him dead, there were past scenarios where he should have been gone but he survived! Most especially that part (season 4 or 5 sha) when he was tied to a chair by 'the governor' and left with a walker; he even overcame the deadly virus @the time they were in prison, even @this current season, a smilar scenario occured. He is the best death cheater among the group. I know three people who wont die soon; the arrow guy, rick and the sword girl.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Badosqi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2015
GLENN is deAd I CAN bet it with all i ave
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Hotdiamond(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=prowitin post=39425540]

Bro you self think am....even is its disgust...how will he come out of that place when the walkers are done with the body on that's the issue now
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2015
GLENN IS DEAD AND GONE Had to re-watch the episode to ascertain these.
As he groan in pain synced to while the walkers eats and tears his flesh.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tos87:
glenn oh glenn oh glenn oh glenn..I literally cried wen I saw him lying helplessly.. I couldn't help it!! I know he's supposed to die soon...but not this way!! Oh glennn why....please come back!! How ll maggie react Glenn....oh glenn **sobs**
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tos87:
glenn oh glenn oh glenn oh glenn..I literally cried wen I saw him lying helplessly.. I couldn't help it!! I know he's supposed to die soon...but not this way!! Oh glennn why....please come back!! How ll maggie react Glenn....oh glenn **sobs** I wasn't ready for glenn to die..there was no way he could have survived!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Peachess(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
prowitin:
It took them long to reach Alexandria because they were trying to avoid the herd of walkers so they probably took the long route and they had injured people slowing them down too. You know Morgan got there fast enough to help because there was no one to slowing him down.
They could hear the sound from where they were because the world's mess us and it's so fùçking quiet no other sound to interfere with the sound coming from the truck…
#My opinion
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Peachess(f): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Glen may still be alive, I think Nicholas fell on top him and if you watched the last episode very closely you'll notice it was Nicholas they were ripping apart (I dunno if it's all coming from my imagination but I don't think so). But I wonder how's gonna escape if I'm right, the herd is just too large for him to run out without being scratched or bitten. Or maybe if he stays still covered in Nicholas' guts he might smell like the dead.
Glen is too good a character, he doesn't this horrible death (if he's dead).
I'm new here hope I'm not intruding

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by yori: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2015
GLEN DEAD, RICK NEXT! MUUUUUUUAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA

They should finish d darn series sef....they all gonna die anyways..lol
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Peachess:
Glen may still be alive, I think Nicholas fell on top him and if you watched the last episode very closely you'll notice it was Nicholas they were ripping apart (I dunno if it's all coming from my imagination but I don't think so). But I wonder how's gonna escape if I'm right, the herd is just too large for him to run out without being scratched or bitten. Or maybe if he stays still covered in Nicholas' guts he might smell like the dead.
Glen is too good a character, he doesn't this horrible death (if he's dead).
I'm new here hope I'm not intruding

Nice contribution but you can not cover your self with a fresh human guts and expect to full a Zombie...you need the blood of someone who has turned. Stop trying to find a way for him. His dead and gown. Personally in my opinion if the writers bring him back because of popular demand it will be very childish. Because that will mean they can kill off or save someone just to satisfy the audience emotional attachment.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by yinxfun(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2015
prowitin:

Nice contribution but you can not cover your self with a fresh human guts and expect to full a Zombie...you need the blood of someone who has turned. Stop trying to find a way for him. His dead and gown. Personally in my opinion if the writers bring him back because of popular demand it will be very childish. Because that will mean they can kill off or save someone just to satisfy the audience emotional attachment.

What do you think gets most of these shows running, if not the Audience angry

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Ok even if it was Nicholas that the Walkers were tearing apart, how do y'all still think Glenn ll make it out from under that army of Walkers??

Abeg that nigga's as good as dead.

Besides some of the Alexandrians ve been dying of recent. And som1 also dying from Ricks group only makes it fair

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Sultan5(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol u guys are still contemplating if Glen is dead or not. Na wa oh do u have to see his head ripped off 1st to believe. Glen IS DEAD accept it and move on please.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
alot of analysis on youtbe says his alive.... undecided eh yah Glenn fans plenty oooo

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by baines3(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Don't tink Glenn is dead coz Nick and Glenn wore d same grey shirt and d producer want 2 deceive us with dat, i blieve is Nick body dat d walkers are rippin apart not Glenn. And also if u have been watching d talking dead from season1 every dead xracter from walking dead always feature in talking dead as soon as dey die but d last episode of talking dead Glenn did not feature in it, dat makes me tink is alive.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
We suppose know today if Glen Don die. Can't wait for the final moment when he surfaces covered in blood.

Team Glen!!!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kannymoore(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
armadeo:
We suppose know today if Glen Don die. Can't wait for the final moment when he surfaces covered in blood.

Team Glen!!!!

Today was Morgan's backstory instead.

Na today I know say Morgan's mumuness no be recent development...

E surely has been mumu from time immemorial!

It's a nice episode though..

I'll rate it 6.8/10
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
kannymoore:

Today was Morgan's backstory instead.

Na today I know say Morgan's mumuness no be recent development...

E surely has been mumu from time immemorial!

It's a nice episode though..
'

I'll rate it 6.8/10

Gonna see it when I get home.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Morgan... haa..no bi today e start.
that voice shouting "open the gate "sounds like Rick's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.