Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124116 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Lana1(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2017
waywardpikin:

So if it were you, you would have fvcked those bit*hes?

E be like say u no really value ur preek
Lol. I no talk say make he straff dem na....

Only saying he could ve been a little less boring instead of playing video games and talking about his science project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. I no talk say make he straff dem na....

Only saying he could ve been a little less boring instead of playing video games and talking about his science project
Actually. Scientists that act super nerdy makes me feel shy for my darling science community. Because in the end ladies think every badass scientist is a geek
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Lana1:
OMG! Eugene is just pathetic.

The guy's a little bïtch who cries if u as much as sneeze in his direction.

They sent babes to his room. And all he could do was play video games. grin grin

Lol grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Rosita and Sasha are going down next week, i just pray they do a little damage to Negan's group which will in turn pave way for Rick to get the shit done.

And I'm having a feeling that Tara will take Rick to the Oceanside and they will as well join the fight against Negan.

Next Sunday in my mind kiss
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol grin grin
Maybe Eugene no get prick.

The guy is totally nerd.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Rosita and Sasha are going down next week, i just pray they do a little damage to Negan's group which will in turn pave way for Rick to get the shit done.

And I'm having a feeling that Tara will take Rick to the Oceanside and they will as well join the fight against Negan.

Next Sunday in my mind kiss
Rosita is really nut, no brain at all, she's too emotional.

Tara telling Rick about the oceanside is good and bad, it is good because it is a payback for those people wanted to kill her and it is bad for breaking the promise of the innocent girl she met there.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:
Maybe Eugene no get prick.

The guy is totally nerd.

Yup, but i think he's up to something. I'm thinking he'd turn ruthless and become one of Negan's soldier or that he has a plan to kill negan.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:
Rosita is really nut, no brain at all, she's too emotional.

Yes, she's just as foolish as Andrea in season 3, remember?

Tara telling Rick about the oceanside is good and bad, it is good because it is a payback for those people wanted to kill her and it is bad for breaking the promise of the innocent girl she met there.

Even good that the Oceanside group will have the opportunity to revenge the death of their people killed by negan. Trust me, Rick will do his magic when they get there.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes, she's just as foolish as Andrea in season 3, remember?
Exactly, and I heard Andrea will unite with Rick in the following season as it was in the comic, I think she was not killed and survived.

Even good that the Oceanside group will have the opportunity to revenge the death of their people killed by negan. Trust me, Rick will do his magic when they get there.
Lol, yeah... I like when Rick said "Say Yes", like he's some demi-god. grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yup, but i think he's up to something. I'm thinking he'd turn ruthless and become one of Negan's soldier or that he has a plan to kill negan.
Eugene and Dwight will plan against Negan, and I'm very sure Negan has already capture Dwight's ex-wife for future bait. Negan is very smart, he knows the doctor didn't know anything about the escape saga.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:
Exactly, and I heard Andrea will unite with Rick in the following season as it was in the comic, I think she was not killed and survived.

This is apparently not happening. Thought Andrea was bitten by that "The governo's" doctor and eventually shot herself.. No?

That's what he is. But i see danger coming.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by waywardpikin: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:

But it makes no sense... From 6 guns to 20 guns and the cat. Why would Jadis say yes? And why would Rick just and over the guns to the Heapsters? And why would the Heapsters bother to honour their end of the deal instead of shooting up Rick and the gang to the gates of hell?

Loved the episode anyway. Michonne is soooo pretty when she smiles. I was so afraid that something bad was gonna happen to her. Good things are not allowed to thrive in The Walking Dead and there was so much lovey dovey in this episode lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This is apparently not happening. Thought Andrea was bitten by that "The governo's" doctor and eventually shot herself.. No?
Yes she was bitten in the neck and killed herself, but it was not shown. Anyways na so I read say she go appear back.

That's what he is. But i see danger coming.
Yeah, real one.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:
Eugene and Dwight will plan against Negan, and I'm very sure Negan has already capture Dwight's ex-wife for future bait. Negan is very smart, he knows the doctor didn't know anything about the escape saga.

I'm still thinking Eugene is too dumb to eke out a plan with Dwight against Negan. Dude is a coward with no balls, but with the hewas quick to admit he's negan, i think either of my proposition is right, either he's aligning with negan or he's got something bad to do for the bogeyman.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:
Yes she was bitten in the neck and killed herself, but it was not shown. Anyways na so I read say she go appear back.

Nevertheless I wish.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2017
waywardpikin:

But it makes no sense... From 6 guns to 20 guns and the cat. Why would Jadis say yes? And why would Rick just and over the guns to the Heapsters? And why would the Heapsters bother to honour their end of the deal instead of shooting up Rick and the gang to the gates of hell?

Loved the episode anyway. Michonne is soooo pretty when she smiles. I was so afraid that something bad was gonna happen to her. Good things are not allowed to thrive in The Walking Dead and there was so much lovey dovey in this episode lol.
I don't trust Jadis and her people they might betray rick and I'm very sure rick and michonne are still keeping some guns. Rick is smart.

Yeah michonne is pretty when she smiles.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm still thinking Eugene is too dumb to eke out a plan with Dwight against Negan. Dude is a coward with no balls, but with the hewas quick to admit he's negan, i think either of my proposition is right, either he's aligning with negan or he's got something bad to do for the bogeyman.
Lol, Eugene is dumb indeed but his dumbness will be use of help to plan against Negan, Negan don't focus on dumb, coward people.

I don't think Eugene will ever join Negan, he's loyal to rick and his group.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Next Sunday is sure going to be brutal, someone's going down.

Can't wait to see Carol in action again. And Maggie, i really miss her. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLggrVjVlpY
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

From the trailer, I think king Ezekiel is tired of the oppression, this is the first time seeing him pointing gun at Negan men. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:

From the trailer, I think king Ezekiel is tired of the oppression, this is the first time seeing him pointing gun at Negan men. Interesting.

I tell you bro, Sunday is definitely going to be interesting.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Geestunnar(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I can't wait smiley smiley
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
What happen today guys . No update ? ,anybody with a working link on episode 13
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Riduane: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
War is coming
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Shakiratemma(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Riduane:
War is coming
Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .yes indeed grin grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Riduane: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Shakiratemma:

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .yes indeed grin grin grin

Which kind laugh be this sad sad

Please o, no go laugh like this for main road else they tie you with rope undecided

BTW, let us salivate on the next episode kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoQGyGk_Vk

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Riduane:

Which kind laugh be this sad sad

Please o, no go laugh like this for main road else they tie you with rope undecided

BTW, let us salivate on the next episode kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoQGyGk_Vk

Rilwayne001 who ban you? angry

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Riduane: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
tintingz:
Rilwayne001 who ban you? angry

My bros, it is either lala or mynd, those reprobates one finish me with ban cry
I will be back on Wednesday in short.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Riduane:

My bros, it is either lala or mynd, those reprobates one finish me with ban cry
I will be back on Wednesday in short.
no mynd them, they are in lala land. grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am happy that Morgan true animalistic character is out. That guy alone is to be feared and never messed with.

I remember sometime ago someone here was arguing with me that Carol will kill Morgan easily. I just laugh
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
I so much hate the character rosida . She has been sacrificing one person or the other all in the name of getting her stupid revenge .now she just sacrifice my best in this series ,sasha .

Sasha why did you go on a suicide mission with that bony girl .

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Viking007(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Electronzeez:
I so much hate the character rosida . She has been sacrificing one person or the other all in the name of getting her stupid revenge .now she just sacrifice my best in this series ,sasha .

Sasha why did you go on a suicide mission with that bony girl .
Now we've got just two active "black" characters left...the Reverend & Ezekiel.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Viking007:
Now we've got just two active "black" characters left...the Reverend & Ezekiel.
is awkward Mrs Rick white?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.