Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124224 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
izombie:
Damn! That lady that shot rick in the belly needs to die a horrible, slow and painful death. Imagine this kind betrayal.
Rick is still behaving like a learner. You don't just trust someone you meet out of the blues and give them majority of your weapons. Rick will heal. It is obvious that the producers don't want Rick's hand to be cut off because in the original comic his hand was cut off
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2017
waywardpikin:
Negan na real comedian this last episode

*Opens coffin and zombie Sasha pops out*

'Oh my God, gaddemmit!'

*both of them fall yakata*

*sees Maggie flexing her ak-47, eyes widen in surprise*

'That widow is alive, guns ablazing!'

I no know why he dey do commentary for us. Like say we no dey follow am watch the movie cheesy.

Episode was okay though. Expected better.

Now they are trying to tell us that the next season will be all about war but knowing Walking Dead, I doubt that.

I'm pissed off that Rosita is still alive though. Do you know how many people that bimbo led to their deaths?

Actually next season is going to be an outright war which will lead to the fall of the saviors.

As for Rosita, she should die already, nobody will even miss her. angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Electronzeez:
negan is stronger than ever .

The season should be about taken out negan. If they have run out of script they should just end the show . We are going to be doing three good season on negan shiit.

I admit negan is the best story told in the walking dead .The villain is the best I have seen in a movie . The way he talks , the way he act , his instinct .
To be honest, negan is fvcking strong. I doubt if Rick can fight him one on one. I respected negan when he showed up.. .let me don't reveal spoilers
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by cybriz82(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
It seems you guys dont follow the comic. Dwight wasn't an informant rather Dwight has been looking for ways to kill negan.

yeah dude hz been looking for way to kill negan for waz he did to him..dwight iz just scare n looking for d righg tym..plus d dude iz smart.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
dragonking3:
It seems you guys dont follow the comic. Dwight wasn't an informant rather Dwight has been looking for ways to kill negan.
I'm not following the comic, but i read people's comment on the comic and I read Dwight plan is to kill Negan. Thanks for the info bro.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Lana1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Eugene suppose die a painful death like the pathetic coward that he is. I've always hated that fúcker!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just got the comics and I'm on volume 4 already...#GoodStuff
But errhhmm, all of dem seem to be on heat in the Comics sha. Iz diz mai michonne

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by pillan(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
snezBaba:
Just got the comics and I'm on volume 4 already...#GoodStuff
But errhhmm, all of dem seem to be on heat in the Comics sha. Iz diz mai michonne
how did u get it?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
pillan:
how did u get it?
getcomicsDOTinfo
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by pillan(f): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
snezBaba:
getcomicsDOTinfo
thank you very much.. any charges?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by fucklikant101(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2017
pillan:
I like your shape smiley you just need one more thing in you to make you perfect (my long black shaft ) cool
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2017
pillan:
Nope you dont have to be on any subscription but you can donate, volume 1 to 8 was 1.02gb.....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by pillan(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2017
snezBaba:

Nope you dont have to be on any subscription but you can donate, volume 1 to 8 was 1.02gb.....
Thanks
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Did I just abandoned my thread cry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
valboy20:
Did I just abandoned my thread cry
Yeah and that's quite bad. Talking about the slow rate at which the thread is going
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
[b] I really can't believe a big TWD fan like me really don't give a fcck bout this show again.

The writing has been so bad this season, same with the directing and the music.

Where the hell did they get those garbage kids that talk in two three words. They're about the worst thing happening to the show, whoever brought up that idea is hurting the show. I don't even wanna talk about Negan and his juke like leaning back while yapping endlessly without knowing when to shut his mouth.

Talking about the finale. I don't for once buy the crap of that garbage gurl taking the drop on Michionne. I mean that was so unbelievable, she shoulda killed that girl within a minute. Governor was 6ft3 with a heavier build but couldn't defeat Michionne even after smashing her head into a glass full of walkers. These guys better stop wussyfying one of the strongest character on this show. The fans ain't happy.

They dragged the whole season building up for a war in the finale and we get to see nothing significant happening, except Sasha biting it which everyone saw coming. Negan didn't get a scratch, annoying douchebag Simon isn't dead, hell garbage woman jadi still alive. Damn!

Shiva the tiger was the MVP. I was so worried of losing her during the gun fight. It's surreal tho that she knew to attack only the bad guys plus the timing.

Bravo to Carl for seizing the zombiefied Sasha moment and taking out some garbage kids while others were standing like a slowpoke.

Negan has a strong plot armor that others keep dying for him. Substitute Negan with a nobody threatening to bash Carl's head with a baseball bat and tell me if Rick is gonna kneel and watch it happen. We all know how Rick kneeling at gunpoint bit out Joe's throat like a fuckin' zombie but this time he now a wimp. Carl took out 3 garbage kids before he was captured but couldn't shoot Negan with a machine gun. Rosita shot was also stopped by Negan's Lucille. Plot armor

Did anyone else laughed hard when they were shooting at the run away Negan and he was busy flipping off. His line on sighting Maggie was also funny.

Despite all the flaws, I'll be back for next season hoping they'll improve (which ain't likely)[/b]
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
snezBaba:

Yeah and that's quite bad. Talking about the slow rate at which the thread is going

looks like I'm not the only one that lost interest in the show. We're talking about one of the greatest shows on TV and the guys behind it can't make a decent action shootout. In the finale apart from the awesomeness of Daryl's gun, the whole action scene looked cheap like a third tier syfy original.

The slow thread movement could also suggest only few Nigerians are watching the show. Go to reddit, despite the recent downswing of the show, every TWD episode discussion board always have over 5000 comments, finale was 11000 comments. Internationally TWD threads are always lively.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
valboy20:

Did anyone else laughed hard when they were shooting at the run away Negan and he was busy flipping off]

It was the most stupid scene in the finale.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It was the most stupid scene in the finale.

The guy playing Negan is a fine actor but I just hate his Negan character. Taking people's mattresses, pool tables, guns, foods, bashing people's head with a barbed wired baseball bat, leaning back while yapping some funny and stupid shiittt. Negan on TV is cartoonish, more like a comic relief than a big baddie

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
valboy20:

looks like I'm not the only one that lost interest in the show. We're talking about one of the greatest shows on TV and the guys behind it can't make a decent action shootout. In the finale apart from the awesomeness of Daryl's gun, the whole action scene looked cheap like a third tier syfy original.

The slow thread movement could also suggest only few Nigerians are watching the show. Go to reddit, despite the recent downswing of the show, every TWD episode discussion board always have over 5000 comments, finale was 11000 comments. Internationally TWD threads are always lively.
c'mon it's not that bad although i do agree that the acting does need real upgrades guess....
i also think TWD producers do not know the massive fan base they have or lets say they take it for granted cus despite the sloppy storylines season 7 Premiere still got the 2nd highest viewers in history.
And i guess I'd have to port to quora and reddit full-time cus the tribal wars here is sick.
And please, do not loose interest. Biko, lets bear with it cheesy
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
snezBaba:

c'mon it's not that bad although i do agree that the acting does need real upgrades guess....
i also think TWD producers do not know the massive fan base they have or lets say they take it for granted cus despite the sloppy storylines season 7 Premiere still got the 2nd highest viewers in history.
And i guess I'd have to port to quora and reddit full-time cus the tribal wars here is sick.
And please, do not loose interest. Biko, lets bear with it cheesy

I'm gon' be around here next season. Did you say quora? Is there a TWD board there. I'm not sure there is. Even if they have a board there it's not gonna be lively since quora is an intellectual zone. Questions and answers style.

There are plenty of websites/forums built solely for TWD, you can check em out. Reddit, forums.previously.tv and city data have some of the busiest discussion boards for TWD.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lana1:
Eugene suppose die a painful death like the pathetic coward that he is. I've always hated that fúcker!!

forget bro. Let's be honest, if you were in Eugene's boat you would probably do the same. I mean he's been treated like shit and been reminded of how worthless and cowardly he was everyday in Rick's group and he got someone who made in head of a section, sends him gurls periodically, respects him and gave him self worth and all he's ever wanted. Who would say no to all these considering the other option results into someone dying. Don't get me wrong I'm not vouching for his character, I'm just saying most of the guys here if placed in Eugene's shoe might do the same
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:
Rick is still behaving like a learner. You don't just trust someone you meet out of the blues and give them majority of your weapons. Rick will heal. It is obvious that the producers don't want Rick's hand to be cut off because in the original comic his hand was cut off

Rick was desperate. He needed numbers, didn't know the garbage imbeciles weren't up to no good. At least he's learned not to trust people who can't talk well. Lol

BTW jadi is a shite negotiator. He turned on Rick despite the guns for just 10 people offer from Negan. SMH
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Demmzy15:
Did you notice that Negan and Maggie Rhee were Batman's parents in Batman v Superman. They were killed in the beginning when Bruce was small! >sad >sad
yes. It was somewhat of a cameo. You know how easy it is for tv series stars to transit to mainstream Hollywood? See Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke in Terminator Genysis (2016) and [Sansa] in X-Men Apocalypse (2016). There are several other examples!

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

*hides behind a car*

Just when Lucille was heading for Carl's ogo ' a fücking tiger' pounces. And Negan's taken by surprise as he says "damn!".

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by naturefellow(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
valboy20:
Talking about the finale. I don't for once buy the crap of that garbage gurl taking the drop on Michionne. I mean that was so unbelievable, she shoulda killed that girl within a minute. Governor was 6ft3 with a heavier build but couldn't defeat Michionne even after smashing her head into a glass full of walkers. These guys better stop wussyfying one of the strongest character on this show. The fans ain't happy.

Shiva the tiger was the MVP. I was so worried of losing her during the gun fight. It's surreal tho that she knew to attack only the bad guys plus the timing.

Bravo to Carl for seizing the zombiefied Sasha moment and taking out some garbage kids while others were standing like a slowpoke.

Did anyone else laughed hard when they were shooting at the run away Negan and he was busy flipping off. His line on sighting Maggie was also funny.

Despite all the flaws, I'll be back for next season hoping they'll improve (which ain't likely)]

That girl seemed to be perfect match for michoone. You can also attribute her poor performance in this fight to the fact that she hadn't been in a real action in a while since the time of the Governor. And she's been en softened by love (for Rick).

I really hope we didn't lose Shiva to any bullets. I think she could easily recognise her adversary after being in company of the people of the kingdom for some time.

Carl was the hero of this episode. That was really brave, seizing the moment without losing his second eye. He even defied Negan at a point of death to show his level of courage.

That was supposed to be a funny thing Negan did, flipping the bird to the shooters as he sped off with his men in that truck. I didn't laugh. I wished, however, that one of those bullets could have hit his arm, or better still his middle finger.

Do you notice that pitiful look on Rick's face when he us on his knees before Negan and just has to listen to all of that threat? That's the most helpless look I've ever seen in the world!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Raalsalghul: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Raalsalghul: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:

That girl seemed to be perfect match for michoone. You can also attribute her poor performance in this fight to the fact that she hadn't been in a real action in a while since the time of the Governor. And she's been en softened by love (for Rick).

I really hope we didn't lose Shiva to any bullets. I think she could easily recognise her adversary after being in company of the people of the kingdom for some time.

Carl was the hero of this episode. That was really brave, seizing the moment without losing his second eye. He even defied Negan at a point of death to show his level of courage.

That was supposed to be a funny thing Negan did, flipping the bird to the shooters as he sped off with his men in that truck. I didn't laugh. I wished, however, that one of those bullets could have hit his arm, or better still his middle finger.

Do you notice that pitiful look on Rick's face when he us on his knees before Negan and just has to listen to all of that threat? That's the most helpless look I've ever seen in the world!
https://ifilimu./2017/04/15/fear-the-walking-dead-renewed-for-a-fourth-season/
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Raalsalghul: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

https://ifilimu./2017/04/15/fear-the-walking-dead-renewed-for-a-fourth-season/
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

Rick was desperate. He needed numbers, didn't know the garbage imbeciles weren't up to no good. At least he's learned not to trust people who can't talk well. Lol

BTW jadi is a shite negotiator. He turned on Rick despite the guns for just 10 people offer from Negan. SMH
Rick gave her more than 10 guns so I don't know why she betrayed him
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2017
naturefellow:

Shiva will die. #fact
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2017
valboy20:

The guy playing Negan is a fine actor but I just hate his Negan character. Taking people's mattresses, pool tables, guns, foods, bashing people's head with a barbed wired baseball bat, leaning back while yapping some funny and stupid shiittt. Negan on TV is cartoonish, more like a comic relief than a big baddie
It is obvious you guys dont know the negan character in the comics. Negan is a very jovial person, too jovial you don't know when he's kidding or serious. He uses a lot of swear words and he is very smart with good fighting skills

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.