Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124260 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
this walking dead season is becoming more complicated... angry angry angry angry sad sad tyrese .. why...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sultan5:

Nah Daryl is d safest person on walking dead he will b here for a long tym even longer dan Rick

no doubt he's the fans favourite..they gon' lose em big fans if they kill him off but with Tyrese death..I'd think they're sending a message

and FTR, Rick's the man of the show...

Daryl wasn't in the comics, it'd be hard to predict his fate
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Sultan5(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
valboy20:

no doubt he's the fans favourite..they gon' lose em big fans if they kill him off but with Tyrese death..I'd think they're sending a message

and FTR, Rick's the man of the show...

Daryl wasn't in the comics, it'd be hard to predict his fate

I don't no abt "a message " since i was not surprise to c him die. Immediately he said he will go into d house 1st i new 4 sure he was going 2 die. Tyrese was just not made 4 dis world u no hez just 2 nice n it pisses me off. Daryl on d otherhand is made 4 dis world so i see him surviving a long tym.

Another thing his tym has bin coming for a long tym now. So his death was no message it was just inevitable

Lastly yes Ricks d man of d show bt i still tink wen it cums down to it d writers will save Daryl as oppose to Rick
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sultan5:

I don't no abt "a message " since i was not surprise to c him die. Immediately he said he will go into d house 1st i new 4 sure he was going 2 die. Tyrese was just not made 4 dis world u no hez just 2 nice n it pisses me off. Daryl on d otherhand is made 4 dis world so i see him surviving a long tym.

Another thing his tym has bin coming for a long tym now. So his death was no message it was just inevitable

Lastly yes Ricks d man of d show bt i still tink wen it cums down to it d writers will save Daryl as oppose to Rick

not really true @the bolded..

Rick is TWD
The new world needs Rick Grimes

Even the writers knew it..Rick lost his hand(amputated)while fighting the governor in the comics but he's got his two hands in the show..

you don't wanna screw with Andrew Lincoln..he's way safer than Daryl..the show is just 'bout him.

I said earlier on you can't tell for Daryl..he wasn't in the comics. You can't predict what's gonna happen to him..the baddie Negan might even kill him undecided

#fingers crossed
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
anybody saw the foreshadow in Glenn picking up that baseball bat..?? cry

Negan smashed his head with Lucille(bat covered in barbed wire) in the comic..I just hope it don't happen in the show

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2015
valboy20:

Negan smashed his head with Lucille(bat covered in barbed wire) in the comic..I just hope it don't happen in the show

exactly what crossed my mind. the moment he picked up that bat i shouted Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sultan5:

Nah Daryl is d safest person on walking dead he will b here for a long tym even longer dan Rick

if daryl dies i will burn down AMC myself.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
valboy20:

i tried downloading the comics but got some shitty files cbr that i cant convert to pdf.

any source pls.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
armadeo:

if daryl dies i will burn down AMC myself.
If Daryl Dickson dies, we Riot.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2015
armadeo:

i tried downloading the comics but got some shitty files cbr that i cant convert to pdf.

any source pls.

don't conclude it's shitty yet..you're on the right track. CBR files are comics extension...just get a comic viewer. I recommend "PERFECT VIEWER"

It's the best for reading comics files..download from playstore
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy grin

Hell yea we all hate him

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
valboy20:

don't conclude it's shitty yet..you're on the right track. CBR files are comics extension...just get a comic viewer. I recommend "PERFECT VIEWER"

It's the best for reading comics files..download from playstore

All the while I was trying to get a converter from CBR to PDF. It then occurred to me why not just download a CBR reader which I did last night. I am blowing through the walking dead as I type.

Nice. There are some differences from the series though. Prior to reading I have been hearing the name negan can't wait to see him.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Just going through the comics. There's a lot of spoiler in it...

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Done streaming The Walking Dead S05E10 an hour ago. Here are some teasers...

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 16, 2015
More...

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Downloading ep 10 now.

meanwhile i have started the comics. its alot worse. see what michonne did to the governor.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
armadeo:

All the while I was trying to get a converter from CBR to PDF. It then occurred to me why not just download a CBR reader which I did last night. I am blowing through the walking dead as I type.

Nice. There are some differences from the series though. Prior to reading I have been hearing the name negan can't wait to see him.

the series is based on the graphic novel.
if TWD writers don't modify it then the suspense and shitts that maketh a good series won't be there.. Imagine reading from the comics that carol was so wimpy that she fed herself to the walkers but you don't get to see it in the TV show...The writers ain't st'upid. Meanwhile enjoy your thang wink
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
TWD writers had long promised the show a gay character..we just saw him in the last minute of the last episode. I just hope he's not gonna have a thing with our honourable kicka$$ Daryl dixon

Aaron got good news for our survivors tho...it's definitely not gonna be a terminus 2.0 smiley

ALEXANDRIA SAFE ZONE
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
where's Judith in this photo.. We saw all the whole survivors except Judith. WTH is she undecided

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
i love michonee
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
smiley smiley smileymore pics frm walking dead....

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
hyzicbond:
Just going through the comics. There's a lot of spoiler in it...

Where did your comics end. I think mine stopped at 103. Or so
Are there more episodes.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
were can i get the comics....pls am very sure that aaron is set up for rick....i dont trust him
armadeo:

Are there more episodes.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
were can i get the comics....pls am very sure that aaron is set up for rick....i dont trust him

Torrents. 1.7gb.

As for Aaron its all in the comics but there's a deviation compared to the series which makes both interesting. I don't want to post spoilers but watch out. Once a dude called NEGAN appears. Be afraid be very afraid.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
so after tyres nw.. who is the next... sad
armadeo:

Torrents. 1.7gb.

As for Aaron its all in the comics but there's a deviation compared to the series which makes both interesting. I don't want to post spoilers but watch out. Once a dude called NEGAN appears. Be afraid be very afraid.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
armadeo:

Are there more episodes.

I just read issue 118
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
hyzicbond:

I just read issue 118

Source grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
armadeo:

Source grin grin

I download it from waptrick

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
hyzicbond:

I download it from waptrick

Thanks

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
anybody watched episode 11? kiss

Episode so on point.

Aaron's g.a.y damn! angry sad

The old Rick is gone..the new Rick is a stone cold bada$$ smiley
Experience taught him not to trust strangers again even when Aaron got goodnews for em he had to reply him with a sheriff's punch. grin

Meanwhile
WELCOME TO ALEXANDRIA

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by SetrakusRa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
What issue is the latest episode?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.