Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? (1136 Views)

Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
I guess an only child,be it male or female,is urged to get married earlier.Families with more than one child do not really rush their children into getting married quickly (except the female children).
Please, at what age is it ideal for an only child (male or female) to get married?
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
I need contributions please...
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
angry who are those viewing my thread without commenting?
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Male=30yrs
female=22yrs
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
stardragon:
Male=30yrs
female=22yrs

shocked 30yrs for male(only child)
I have a male cousin who is the only child of his parents that got married at the age of 25...
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
There is no such a thing as ideal age for getting married.

Everybody should get married when the time is right. And the time is right when you find your match and feel ready to commit to her / him.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cyborg01:

shocked 30yrs for male(only child)
I have a male cousin who is the only child of his parents that got married at the age of 25...
yea, pple can marry at any time it pleases them. Idealy at 30yrs a man should be stabed both physicaly,mentaly and financially.
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:
There is no such a thing as ideal age for getting married.

Everybody should get married when the time is right. And the time is right when you find your match and feel ready to commit to her / him.

I agree.But have you forgotten the mindset of parents with just a child.They want their children to get married early.Some parents go to the extent of sponsoring the wedding and getting a job for the child (that's if its a male child). Generally,females marry early.
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cyborg01:

I agree.But have you forgotten the mindset of parents with just a child.They want their children to get married early.Some parents go to the extent of sponsoring the wedding and getting a job for the child (that's if its a male child). Generally,females marry early.

I believe that most parents want the very best for their children but they do not always know what is our best. wink
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I believe that most parents want the very best for their children but they do not always know what is our best. wink

well that's true but its always for the best.
Re: At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? by Zehner(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
At the age when "the only child" is ready to get married.

(1) (Reply)

10 Keys To Finding A Good Wife / Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today / Make Up To 5000 Or More Daily Selling Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.