Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

How Well Do U Know Your Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Well Do U Know Your Bible? (2766 Views)

How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
The answer to my question 3 is Jeremiah 29V11. May the thoughts of God concerning our lives today come to pass in Jesus name amen. Av a nice day pals.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2014
QUESTION 4: On what Island was John when he received the vision of book of revelation? Pls keep ur answers coming.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2014
On the island of 'patmus'. Im not sure of the spelling.

1 Like

Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Oahray: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Patmos*

1 Like

Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
On the island of 'patmus'. Im not sure of the spelling.
u are correct dear. Island of Patmos is the correct spelling. Tnx.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oahray:
Patmos*
correct. Tnx.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi friends. Hope our day was well spent? Yea, two people dat answered my question got it correct. The answer is Island of Patmos. U can find the answer in the book of Revelation 1 v 9-11. Pls u guys should get ready for my 5th question tomorow morning. May we receive revelations from God tonight dat wi change our lives for good in Jesus name amen. Wishing u all a wonderful night and peaceful sleep.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning pals. Hop we ar going great dis morning? Here comes my QUESTION 5: what is the name of the woman Abraham married after the death of Sarah his wife? Keep u answers coming and av a lovely day.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2014
noncy21:
Good morning pals. Hop we ar going great dis morning? Here comes my QUESTION 5: what is the name of the woman Abraham married after the death of Sarah his wife? Keep u answers coming and av a lovely day.
hi pals. Is like you guys don't know the answer to my question right?. Don't worry. I will give u a bible reference. Pls read Genesis 25 v 1 and come back to drop ur answers. Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good evening my lovely and wonderful people. How we are doing great? It's painful dt no one attempted to answer my question despite dt I gave bible ref.. Does it mean dt we don't read our bible or we love to read but too occupied to read our bible? No wahala sha. The woman d Abraham married after the death of Sarah his wife was KETURAH and she bore him six(6) children. Take care and good night. I love u all.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 4:53am On Oct 19, 2014
Good morning pals. Today is another sunday. May our desires be granted unto us as we worship God today in our various churches. Av a glorious sunday. QUESTION 6: Quote the first line of Psalm 1? Pls keep ur answers coming. I love u all.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
The first line of Psalm 1 says: Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly. I pray may God give us the grace to walk in the connsel of godly in Jesus name amen.
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yea..he married keturah

1 Like

Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by noncy21: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning people. Hop we are fine dis morning. We are now in question 7 of HOW WELL DO U KNOW YOUR BIBLE? Thanks for ur cooperation so far. QUESTION 7: Who was David's father?
Re: How Well Do U Know Your Bible? by itstpia8: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria? / Why Do Christians Demonise Judas Iscariot And Others? / This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.