Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH (91813 Views)

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) / Credit Must Be Given To Bola Tinubu. The True Face Of Opposition In Nigeria / Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by cannonnier(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Omololu007:
hahahaha grin

Goodnight jor.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
elbinmanny:
niger delta oil money stolen by northern military....while the owners of the oil suffer degradation...spillage..environmental pollution etc..... na this one dem talk say dem fit stand on their own cry
Sir,the 'Northern military' used the stolen money for themselves and not on the average Northerner.By the way,did the average Northerner encourage soldiers of Northern extraction to carry-out coup d'etat back then?No and talk true,'the owners' of the oil are no angels either.Are they?
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
ojeffo:
THE REAL FACE OF NORTHERN NIGERIA
Erm...sir,the second photo was a bomb explosion in Abuja.Can you now see your dumbcu.ntness?

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
DailyNews:
Dry and looking so deserted!!! Not green enough...dusty....and smelling blood like some horror is about to strike!! cry cry The North need to embrace civilization and enlightened culture/religion that will stop making them drag cool

All the same, well done op smiley
This guy,you think you're smart eh?After the insults you come say 'welldone op'.Better stick to female advice threads alright?Nonsense

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by ikweremilitant: 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
eye4eye:
Now compare Jigawa State to Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra. Jigawa is twice better than those statecombined despite getting smaller share of the national cake.
u get mental problem.so u dy see pix wey dem snap 4 town for north u dy talk trash.make them snap their l.g.a.,for ur info anambra is one of the most developed states in nija.is it becos ure doing jankara journalism?apart frm dutse which other town is developed in jigawa?apart frm sokoto town were else?cm to anambra,apart frm awka the capital,onitsha is a secound town nd its the most developed 2nd town in nija.they have nnewi,oketiti,awada,ogbunike,etc all dis towns are better than many cities in your state.even the abia state,except the bad roads at aba is far more developed than in any town in ur state.

3 Likes

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
The North is so beautiful like you're blindly painting it in it's purest dishonesty and yet you guys wouldn't waste time putting a knife in peoples necks at the mention of '' Allahu ak bar"?......smh
Ar.sehole,we aren't all moslems in the North.Get your block-head out of your ar.se and do some gaddamn research man or stick to what you do best...pushing trucks

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2014
MERS:

A very simplistic explanation IMO. Lagos is not in any way nucleated as you would want to believe. Lagos is densely populated, and that across all of the state.
Sir,Lagos is 70% slum

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2014
danjumakolo:
The average northern state gets about #2.5b per month while the average southern state gets #8.5b courtesy 13% derivation...yet the southerners keep saying all sorts of things...does this means the south should blame the north for their underdevelopment?.

The north is Mecca if some sorts where most people.wanna visit,that's why people like zik,ojukwu,ike nwachukwu,nzegwu were all born in the north.The north has accommodated southerners and have even taken them as brothers,that's y you must see an ibo or yoruba family in the smallest town in the north...
Chq out the attached naija map..see the massive land mass stretching from adamawa to benue to kogi and to kwara...the north is thrice the southern contraption....

The north still believes in one Nigeria and that's why they they always smile off irritations from their southern guys who wants division...

There is no doubt that the north is an embodiment of cultural architectural beauty and most of the pics here are not even up to 0.0001 of what's in the north
this is probably the lie of the year.religious riots started in the north even before independence-try wikkipedia for more info.you cönvienently forgot to mention the murder of southerners by their so called brethren after buhari lost .the north is pervalently violent,persimonious,greedy and expert liers till we are given reasons to think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by ikweremilitant: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2014
eye4eye:

Keep quiet! I just said the truth. Ndi ara!
my friend shut up.which dirty truth?are they paying for being stupid?have you ever being to the north?were do you knew in the east?mugu opening ur mouth like a running basket in d name of mr truth.if you want to promote a contest of the most developed states in nija,take ur camera nd travel round.start frm the rural areas.both west,north,east,nd my south.you wil knew where is more developed,betwn those that see raffia palms as a modern roofing pattern along with their mud houses.or those with their trademark rusted zincs,or those that buld with aluminium roofing.anu ofia.

3 Likes

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
ONE NIGERIA
Sometimes i begin to wonder if the slogan 'ONE NIGERIA' is actually real.
Most nigerians already know that the slogan 'ONE NIGERIA' is only about time.
I see a nation,one nation bound in bondage,violence and disunity totally opposite of what can be obtained from its national pledge.
A time will come when the bondage will be broken and freedom will take place.
A time will come when violence will bring peace for all the inhabitants of this nation.
A time will come when disunity,going our own ways will bring strength and unity for the people.
The nation was built on falsehood and forcehood.
Not minding what you think or wish!
A time will come when the word NIGERIA will be split and every single letter in that word will be independent!
SOON! SOON!! SOON!!!
Sir,let's cut the crap.I agree,Nigeria is fuccked up but if it breaks up into a billion pieces,those billion pieces will still be fuccked up.The reason?The inhabitants of Nigeria are fuccked up

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Third-world shits!

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Arsenate:
Lol@ influx of northern youths into the south. don't know exactly the point you intended to make with that statement but my guess is you are implying the north is so bad its people are leaving it. FYI bro, there is also a massive influx of southerners into the north and I dare say there are more southerners up north than there are northerners down south...yea; even with BH.
that said, enough of all these hate from you southerners. gosh you guys are beginning to sound petty, really. I don't see northerners doing same in similar threads about the south.
Sir,there are so many igbos and yorubas in the North so many that all my closest friends are yorubas and igbos.That's why whenever I see both groups talking trash about Northerners on this forum,I'm always shocked

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2014
all4naija:
Third-world shits!
This guy,you well for head so?
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
zendy:
At least we all now know why the North would fight to the bitter end to keep Nigeria united. Where do you people expect them to get money to pay for all this? I hope the south-south can see where their oil money is going.
Sir,the indigenes of the south-south are no angels.You are no longer the victims in this 'movie'.Get off your lying, lazy,corrupt,ignorant ar.ses and fix your damn region
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2014
trulygirl:

Well spoken! i was born in kaduna got married here. I can proudly say this I CAN'T live in any state is Nigeria as side this state (Kaduna). i see so many people running their fingers typing nonsense about the north. I am a southerner, so dont begin to think if am one aboki. what i expect people living in the south should do is ask your leaders your so called governor, senators and co to stop embezzling your money and put it into developing your states. Mind you only in the north you travel over 200 - 300km and there is no single pothole. grin shocked.

Our only problem now is this MAD GOVERNOR what's that his name Yerembarassed doing nathing well! we are voting him out God help us only if they don't rig the election or APC file the lousy one HELLrufia.
Ramalan Yero.Let's not forget he got to that position via default.The man is just too damn dull.Hopefully he will be thrown into the trash bin soon
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by IGBOSON1: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Bless you my sister. I was born and lived here even though originally i am from Enugu state. The state has given me too much comfort and prosperity that any time, any day, i regard myself a kd boy. I looked forward to contribute my quota to the state as God permit and not being an ingrate to speak ill of it. I don't know about other states, but kd remain one state that discrimination remain almost zero. Nobody bothers where you are from as far as you don't indulge in criminal. I fell much at home that i have forgotten about where i come from. I believe, that is the spirit of unity and onesness which the north must be commended for.

^^^Dude, you think all the other misguided and naive Igbos that have been butchered in the north from the 50s to date.....you think they didn't have the same attitude to the place like you have?

I just feel sorry for your type!

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:39am On Oct 13, 2014
cannonnier:

We'll wel. Ibadan, lagos(presently), haven't been to any Igbo land. Would like to visit onitsha, Aba, Ph.
Sir,I suggest you go to Owerri and see many wh.orehouses...ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Bless you my sister. I was born and lived here even though originally i am from Enugu state. The state has given me too much comfort and prosperity that any time, any day, i regard myself a kd boy. I looked forward to contribute my quota to the state as God permit and not being an ingrate to speak ill of it. I don't know about other states, but kd remain one state that discrimination remain almost zero. Nobody bothers where you are from as far as you don't indulge in criminal. I fell much at home that i have forgotten about where i come from. I believe, that is the spirit of unity and onesness which the north must be commended for.
Kaduna is a cosmopolitan state.Every ethnic group and many nationalities are rooted there
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2014
Omololu007:
mr man,speak for ur state alone,u dont hav any right to speak for a man in ondo or lagos.just say,delta is crap.
Neither do you have any right to speak for a man in the North East and North West.You sir,are an arrogant oaf
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2014
01karma:
yea try and visit Enugu and you would never regret it * we are very acommodating *.. Enugu is the capital of igboland as well as kano capital of the North west. Try and eat our indigenious food (OKPA), because i also ate wai-na and Dan-ma- lai-lai in kano (sha you know them ) tongue

Onitsha is nice but don't go to Aba ooo if not you would be suprise.. All the infrastruture in Aba are warn-out and decaying and the govt do not even care with reason best known to them. But i knw Aba would come back stronger!

portharcourt (am presently in ph ) is in south-south and a nice city if i must say. They are predominantly Ikwerre who attually speak and understand igbo but clam not to be igbo because of their oil reserve. But tribe like calabari and Ogoni can not be ignored.
Portharcourt is a cesspool
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by traware(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2014
cannonnier:

I have been eating igbo food for long, I enjoy fufu, eba, ogbonlo soup and the rich vegetable soups and some kind of reddish, bitter salad, ise ewu must not be ignored grin. Sorry I didn't mention I was born in lagos. I am familiar with igbo food, but I believe the ones in igbo state will teste better. grin

It's nice knowin you.
What about 'onubu' soup.The one prepared with cocoyam and bitter leaves?
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by cannonnier(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2014
traware:
What about 'onubu' soup.The one prepared with cocoyam and bitter leaves?

No have'nt ate that. Well you don't get to see cocoyam in lagos you know.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by VcStunner(m): 1:01am On Oct 13, 2014
eye4eye:
Now compare Jigawa State to Abia, Ebonyi or Anambra. Jigawa is twice better than those states combined despite getting smaller share of the national cake.
i see a refugee..... person go dey compare life and death... U never hear say Anambra state is only next to Lagos? Who has time to celebrate mediocrity and complacency anyway. The OP only showed u dat their are no "donkeys on d road" bro contrary to an average perception of a southerner who has never crossed makurdi or Okene etc so do well to get a life!
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by Lordlexyy: 1:08am On Oct 13, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Dude, you think all the other misguided and naive Igbos that have been butchered in the north from the 50s to date.....you think they didn't have the same attitude to the place like you have?

I just feel sorry for your type!
What happened was rather unfortunate, but i think we are re-writting history now with the experience on both sides of the divide. You need to imagine being born here to appreciate how homely it is. Being on the other side, it's easy for you to pass judgement, but most people here would have no other place to call home like this place. Religious or ethnic differences and violence can happen any where irrespective of where you are.

3 Likes

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by dejii01(m): 2:10am On Oct 13, 2014
cannonnier:

What do they produce in the farm?

It's on Kaduna-Abuja expressway, a very vast expanse of land. But I guess the main activity there is poultry since big housings for chickens are visible from the highway.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by made1(m): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2014
YEA THEY ALL LOOK GOOD AND SIMILAR...... I WONDER WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT ...HUMAN DEVELOPMENT OR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT . GOD Bless Nigeria when our SELFISH AND WICKED LEADERS WILL PUT NIGERIANS FIRST BEFORE PUTTING STREET LIGHTS ON ROADS FOR KEKE NAPEP RIDERS.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by ShedrachU(m): 4:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Why all this nonsense nah? My opera mini was loading 253 kb.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by ican2020: 5:01am On Oct 13, 2014
[size=20pt]For all these years we were made to understand the North is backward in everything but these great revelations shows that the North is a sweet place to visit.

I want peace to return to all parts of Nigeria fast.

God punish Boka Haran and its supporters
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by rocoh(m): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2014
The OP has tried. Some people have never left their state before and all they think about the north is that it is a complete rural area, however there is a lit of development in the north
Although the north is also very impoverished, that is to show that their leaders stile money for themselves alone. Besides how many states are economically viable in Nigeria outside Lagos state. They cannot be up to 3.only one thing unites all if us in Nigeria, our leaders have not been good to us
Poverty unites all if us.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by JayJustus(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2014
I still stand on the fact that the north should goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! smaller population better to manage.
Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by boiohboi(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2014
stinggy:

My problem with the north too angry
You can't drink openly. Yet they benefit from tax on beers.

Fine North tho cool
Who told u dat?u guys always have a very bad impression about the North.let me leav u with dis.Seeing is believing.

1 Like

Re: THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH by elbinmanny(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2014
traware:
Sir,the 'Northern military' used the stolen money for themselves and not on the average Northerner.By the way,did the average Northerner encourage soldiers of Northern extraction to carry-out coup d'etat back then?No and talk true,'the owners' of the oil are no angels either.Are they?
wats the difference if the money was used by northern military or almajiris? undecided the bottomline is that it was stolen n used by the north angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.