Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92071 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

I prefer surfing the net than reading books... And No! Am a female. Wonder why yu asked me such btw
I asked because it sounds as if u are a Male.
If u prefer reading books, I wd recommend a book by Tim Lahaye to you...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 5:21am On Oct 16, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

I prefer surfing the net than reading books... And No! Am a female. Wonder why yu asked me such btw
quite better cos u use more of ur brain during browsing than watchnig movies
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayokunlei:

I asked because it sounds as if u are a Male.
If u prefer reading books, I wd recommend a book by Tim Lahaye to you...

Title? Lemme guess 'why you act the way you do' a christian inspirational book on temperament which generalizes rather than rationalize the term temperament.... Am I right? Not really flatterin to knw dat I sound more lik a guy btw

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
quite better cos u use more of ur brain during browsing than watchnig movies
Very interesting. Is dat a fact?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Title? Lemme guess 'why you act the way you do' a christian inspirational book on temperament which generalizes rather than rationalize the term temperament.... Am I right? Not really flatterin to knw dat I sound more lik a guy btw

well, I have read alot of books on temperament from different authors most especially from Lahaye; Anger is a choice and others...
'Why u act d way u do' generalizes rather than rationalize? Try and expatiate what u mean. Generalize as in not straight4ward?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Kissbliss(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayokunlei:

well, I have read alot of books on temperament from different authors most especially from Lahaye; Anger is a choice and others...
'Why u act d way u do' generalizes rather than rationalize? Try and expatiate what u mean. Generalize as in not straight4ward?

ve read dat book n honestly it didn't help alot. Why i act the way i act depends on the environment and the factors around. Ve been bullied, ve bullied others, i can be pretty feisty n yet i remember running from some fights. Sometimes i just wanna be alone n won't talk for days even if all my friends are with me and ve been know to talk n talk even wen everybody is quiet. My behaviours are fashioned by occasions and not some stuffs suppose to be ingrained in my DNA. Wats ur take on dt?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayokunlei:

I meant it has no depth. The book brushed lightly on the term temperament. I could not figure out what my temperament was after reading the book. I prefer using MBTI tool to ascertain my weakness and strength in terms of personality.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

I meant it has no depth. The book brushed lightly on the term temperament. I could not figure out what my temperament was after reading the book. I prefer using MBTI tool to ascertain my weakness and strength in terms of personality.
well, Lahaye's book is d best have read so far as regards to temperament sha... D book was very straight4ward on my own part. Even without knowing people personally, I can analyse pple with d knowledge from his books.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Still on this issue? undecided Nawao!

NL definitely has a lot of shy/introverted guys.

Many extroverts are hating also.

Me? I'm extrovert and I feel good cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Kissbliss:

ve read dat book n honestly it didn't help alot. Why i act the way i act depends on the environment and the factors around. Ve been bullied, ve bullied others, i can be pretty feisty n yet i remember running from some fights. Sometimes i just wanna be alone n won't talk for days even if all my friends are with me and ve been know to talk n talk even wen everybody is quiet. My behaviours are fashioned by occasions and not some stuffs suppose to be ingrained in my DNA. Wats ur take on dt?

i got ur points, but u still said d sametin with what d book says... D way we react to pple, to ourselves, d way we respond to situations is caused by our inborn trait also known as temperament. D topic of temperament is a very wide one. D Lahaye's books talks on how to know ourselves better,how to know and deal with others, it talks on where each temperament can work best, d strengths and weaknesses of each temperament and others...
You said d book didnt help, reading books helps, BUT our actions towards what we read helps most. The fact is that we cant change our nature, we can only TRAIN it. No book or psychologist or councellor can change our nature. The book has helped me in alot of ways...
Being reserved is nt interesting to some introverts because dey are being dominated by dia weaknesses, while being reserved has brought greatness and positivity to others because dey have used dia Strengths to overcome dia weaknesses.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by walanter(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
to mi simply...dere is no tin lik d shy ones it's jus a mater of tim dey becom expose to wat ever dey ar shy of....and dere is a sayin all boyz ar rugged ...dat oT ....so wi advice d female ones not to fall in to dis trap...bec dey kush lik mad and dey ar alcoholic dudes ....i guist dat d only u can control d mind at will....blah blah ..tak it and eat it fuc
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Very interesting. Is dat a fact?
yes http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7667610.stm
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by hallmar08(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
See me here mr shyman u stand to gain the whole world as you date me, happy dating. angry grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by mrklock(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cmanforall:
A very big congratulations to all those passing out today....

... Drop your congratulatory message here....
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by mrklock(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

Source: myself and written for nairaland forum members and guests.
Do you believe "Goonies never die" ?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
yes http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7667610.stm
Wow! And double woow! Thanks for the info
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayokunlei:

well, Lahaye's book is d best have read so far as regards to temperament sha... D book was very straight4ward on my own part. Even without knowing people personally, I can analyse pple with d knowledge from his books.

Alright! We all are entitled to our opinions and preference. Can yu tell me me wat my temperament is?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Wow! And double woow! Thanks for the info
u'r welcome

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Alright! We all are entitled to our opinions and preference. Can yu tell me me wat my temperament is?
yes I can, tell me few things about yourself.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

you have a Phlegmatic as primary and a Mel secondary
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

Am really impressed... Pple say dat too. Love to know hw you came about dat conclusion.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

i'm phlegmatic also.just knew it recently http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=phlegmatic
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Am really impressed... Pple say dat too. Love to know hw you came about dat conclusion.
yeah...
Phlegmatics are introverts,reserved, dey are also known as relationship oriented introverts becos dey relate more to people than to task. They are diplomatic, also known as Natural peacemakers. D Phlegmatic trait shows from ur posts and conversation so far.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

yeah...
Phlegmatics are introverts,reserved, dey are also known as relationship oriented introverts becos dey relate more to people than to task. They are diplomatic, also known as Natural peacemakers. D Phlegmatic trait shows from ur posts and conversation so far.

But Phlegs are lazy and less motivated embarassed... I wont call myself a relationship oriented introvert since I focus more on a task and blank out from external distraction.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
i'm phlegmatic also.just knew it recently http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=phlegmatic
its cool...
Whats ur secondary? choleric it seems....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

But Phlegs are lazy and less motivated embarassed... I wont call myself a relationship oriented introvert since I focus more on a task and blank out from external distraction.
you have a melancholic secondary. Melancholics are also known as task oriented introverts. Dey relate to task than to meeting people. They are perfectionists,are analytical, likes reading,very detailed, they reflect on tins...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

its cool...
Whats ur secondary? choleric it seems....
choleric ke.i wuld say melancholic is my secondary. i aint stubborn or relationship oriented so both doesn't describe me 100pct bt acurately describe many of my traits.http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=melancholic
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

you have a melancholic secondary. Melancholics are also known as task oriented introverts. Dey relate to task than to meeting people. They are perfectionists,are analytical, likes reading,very detailed, they reflect on tins...

Dat sounds more like me smiley Thnx for d knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
choleric ke.i wuld say melancholic is my secondary. i aint stubborn or relationship oriented so both doesn't describe me 100pct bt acurately describe many of my traits.http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=melancholic

its cool...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Dat sounds more like me smiley Thnx for d knowledge.
its cool. I share similar personality with you, I wl like to be ur friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.