Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold (64082 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by fexj: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Again as deceitful as u are jumia u have prove yourself again to be not only irresponsible but still a factual scam with proof that u are not worth to be patronized. i will make the history over again maybe because you seems not to sensibly attempt to understand that yes your sins are unforgivable.
now this is how it all begin
sometimes around May this year i order for a samsung tv from jumia(fruadster of the year) thinking because i work with a 24hrs operating organization having no time i can always relent on their services to be efficient not knowing i was going to be conned
it took over two weeks before i recieved the order of my unknowned scrap tv,finally i got my scrap tv around June...
i recieved it and stupidly me i didnt bother to test it believing the no1 online scams of the year were worth to be trusted to sell genuine products not knowing i was buying the begining of how i would be frustrated...i didnt use the tv for like 4- 5days of delivery and when i finally decided to use the rubbish jumia dumped at my perusial and suddenly the operating tv started going off and on automatically...immediately i pushed a call to jumis but it was late and the coperate scamming company has closed for the day operation..
two days later i begin to contact jumia via email and i go no respond, i even went to contact jumia via facebook page and twitter account, as well as via whatsapp account but no respond did i get until the said 15 days of returnable of their good purchase elapsed...
ok, no vexation about that if all i want is just my tv so if repairing is an option am fine with that, i kept begging jumia to pls come to my aid for selling me a faulty tv set and i didnt get attention until july and when they came to pick it finally, i thought yes jumia is trying to be responsible afterall not knowing it was a systematical way to lure me to believe they were real...the tv was taken for over 2weeks again and i kept on sending mails again to know when am geting my tv back finally i got my tv back and i was contacted via phone that my tv has been repaired and so amountly stupid i was again (once bitten twice shy code was forgotten) i believed the super scam of the year company and i received the tv back without the full accessory delieved back to me, i then called just to inform jumia and i went along to go buy the connecting power cable myself.getting home back to test the piece of rubbish it was exactly the same way they have sold it to me not functioning well and then i called this bastard deceitful liars and i was to my greatest surprise told to take the tv to samsung office myself for repair... i couldnt believe how irresponsible this bloody perfurated online extortion expert has actually lured me to believe their charade of coming to pick and drop my tv after out of trust i have disposed the tv pack when the tv was returned and besides the pack was not helping my apartment to look pleasantly comfortable.any which ways i overtime decided to go to festac samsung office where jumia referred me to and i was charged 38 thousand naira for the tv i bought for 45 thousand naira...
pls where and how is my warranty useful?
okay, i had to out of vexation contact the almighty jumia and luckily me i got an attention and i was later told the tv was going to be picked up and to my surprise the pick up dude came but said he cant take the tv away because it was having no pack and i immediately called customer care and so bluntly and rudely he said without asking my order number, the goods cant be taken from me without the pack, that there is nothing he can do?
is it my fault that i throw away the pack when jumia told me it has been fix and i believed and trusted them....
jumia if u dont come and get your scrap tv that i have not enjoyed for just 24hrs since i got it from u i swear i wouldnt mind u lock me up when i dare have time to come to your office because i could be really violently not minding the outcome of the rate of how vandaling i could be because if you can sell me a crazy faulty tv and frustrate me on it then i see no reason if am not going to get my tv and yet making sure i get violent enough to ensure i destroy what so ever i can and get arrested for it when i come to your office and i get satisfied with my actions because u have really really pushed me off the edge with the psychological truama of how u manipulated me to look so stupid and foolish to believe your services from the beginning...
i urge you to look into the order no:308676262
am so sick and tired of your crazy frustrating ways of making me run mad upstairs
imagine who can take this bullshit for crying out loud
its so crazy because i almost go violent with your delivery guy if not for my self control i swear i cant take this bullshit from you jumia i just cant

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by mystery01: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Omo guys shud say wot they know pls. Innjoo i2s vs imfinix only diff is the ram finish

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by mystery01: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Don't know about infinix I use the i2s no lagging man. And it has a gesture setting were u can control ur fone try any pre installed gesture in the fone. U can activate camera by simply shaking the fone or draw an alphabet
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Carlcaresophia: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
warranty care is 100% important, careless or careful with a phone doesn't undermine d importance of a carlcare presence, ask how many pple have abandoned the phones dey got from aliexpress due to no spare parts or carlcare presence in Nigeria,,,,dat particular guy on d innjoo thread dat got his screen faulty or something and Jumia has refused refunding him is a perfect example...
Hi!Our carlcare service center will try our best to provide the better service to all the phone user and we will try our best to improve it.About the warranty,all the phones are under warranty within 1 year except those problem caused by human-made.Thank you!
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Who is that joker sayn infinix zero has corning gorilla glass? Do u knw wat corning gorilla glass is? A glass dat is scratch proof and impact resistant. If ur infinix zero glass breaks when it falls then it doesn't have corning glass in it. Cos the corning glass I knw of o will not break when it falls. Here's a pic of the strength of corning glass

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
DNDROID:

Bros what is warranty if calcare is all that is needed?

Why is calcare so important... It encourages careleas use of a sensitive device...

Don't people import phones from aliexpress? Even without warranty?

Calcare that they are boasting about is encouraging them to built faulty phones and then instead of changing your phone on warranty they repair your new phone and you will manage it because it was fixed by calcare...
Calcare or repair centre... Whichever you call it..

Do you need to fix it if its not broken?
Hi!About the warranty,all the phones are under warranty within 1 year except the human-made problem.Thank you!If your phone has any problem ,you can take your phone to our carlcare service center,our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by vosquare: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2014
mi dn dey afraid o....can i stil trust jumia 2 get dz innjoo?....i no gt money to risk o
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
warranty care is 100%..dat particular guy on d innjoo thread dat got his screen faulty or something and Jumia has refused refunding him is a perfect example...
well, 100% is true..
but is that an excuse for selling phones a faulty as what people say on that Zero thread?

i had to unfollow the thread..
too many helpless people.. How can you buy a phone and first on sim slot is dead on arrival and you have to manage so many other things?

well infinix has been in Nigeria for how many years? 5-6?

innjoo is less than 3 months, right?
well like all businesses they will wait and see if people will like their product and buy a couple of thousands before they take on the new staff and office strength it takes to maintain calcare..

well as for that dude; if he tot its so cheap he tried a drop test on it,
well let him buy another one na..its cheap right?
If he bought an iPhone 250k will he drop it?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Oyetboy(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Martinsmeshach:
no hanging buy online only on jumia
if only innjoo can make their phones and accessories available in local store...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by vosquare: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Oyetboy:
if only innjoo can make their phones and accessories available in local store...
na so o...mi dey fear jumia o
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by iscom(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Please there's no need to drag, let see the atutu benchmark of the two phones. Any one that has the highest mark is the best.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Oyetboy:
then the prices will sky-rocket!
No thank you..
iscom:
Please there's no need to drag, let see the atutu benchmark of the two phones. Any one that has the highest mark is the best.
then i guess you havent heard about antutu tweaking by samsung, right?

antutu is just a company that rates base on internal components performance..

so an antutu score doesnt cover all aspects of a phone
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by iscom(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
DNDROID:

then the prices will sky-rocket!
No thank you..

then i guess you havent heard about antutu tweaking by samsung, right?

antutu is just a company that rates base on internal components performance..

so an antutu score doesnt cover all aspects of a phone
A phone without a high score of atutu benchmark is a poor phone. It always revealed what is inside the phone. Eg atutu benchmark let me know elephone p8,,doogee 550 are 4.2 but they put 4.4 it umi c1 is a very poor phone.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by rowland342: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Abeg, how can i root my infinix jet race? Is it possible to upgrade it to kitkat?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Kamaye(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
iscom:
A phone without a high score of atutu benchmark is a poor phone. It always revealed what is inside the phone. Eg atutu benchmark let me know elephone p8,,doogee 550 are 4.2 but they put 4.4 it umi c1 is a very poor phone.
Doogee 550 is 4.2 from their official website, they never put 4.4

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
iscom:
As u said "inside" ... Didn't you read where I said inside only isn't enough to give a good ruling?

Nokia focus on beautiful body like Zero; where is Nokia today?
Sold n torn down!

Let's stay on point here.. I didn't say antutu scoring is bad... I said its not conclusive as you tried to suggest.
When you said "compare them and whichever has the highest score wins"....
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kamaye:
pls inform him eh...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by brainoid(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
mystery01:
Don't know about infinix I use the i2s no lagging man. And it has a gesture setting were u can control ur fone try any pre installed gesture in the fone. U can activate camera by simply shaking the fone or draw an alphabet
do innjoo phones have Led notification
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
brainoid:
do innjoo phones have Led notification
My innjoo i2 does...
mystery01:
Please did your i2s come with two batteries?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by vosquare: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
findin it hard 2 order 4rm jumia wit dz gtb token stuff...has any1 ordered via dz method?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by wizzymate(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls i need the battery review for the i2s.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by AMINDA: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Kamaye:
True. But newer versions of the doogee 550 are manufactured with 4.4. There has even been OTA update for those who bought prior to the new batches. Personally, I think that phone dusts both the injoo i2s and the infinix zero, specs-wise.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!About the warranty,all the phones are under warranty within 1 year except the human-made problem.Thank you!If your phone has any problem ,you can take your phone to our carlcare service center,our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
please which calcare are you talking about?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by ceejay675(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
U guys r confusing me hia...I want to buy a Fone dat won't pass 25k..my initial plan is infinix zero buh ryt now I dnt knw again o...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by swisscarter(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
ceejay675:
U guys r confusing me hia...I want to buy a Fone dat won't pass 25k..my initial plan is infinix zero buh ryt now I dnt knw again o...
lol....if you ate a heavy user I suggest good battery (gionee m2) or m3 if you can wait
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by abogjohn(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
ceejay675:
My broda infinix zero is a very gud phone but d flaws are just too much. people sayin d phone is bad are more than people dat are saying its gud. so my broda i suggest u buy d innjoo i2s o.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Rhaspody(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
i bought 3 infinix zero from konga. and i diint buy them at the same time. since then no issues yet. and as for broken screen all phone's screen do break. you just have to be careful with your phone. from my experience the phone is awesome. very fast and this is my battery usage. i reduced the screen brightness beyond the minimum with this app lux dash

1 Like

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by oswardic(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
I want to sell my INFINIX ZERO 8GB ROM , 1GB RAM.... Just drop me a message here.. thank you!
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by bongolistik(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have taken time 2 compile the full differences between d both phone so u can mek ur judgement www.highteknology..com/2014/10/infinix-zero-vs-innjoo-i2s.html
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by safas20(f): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rhaspody:
i bought 3 infinix zero from konga. and i diint buy them at the same time. since then no issues yet. and as for broken screen all phone's screen do break. you just have to be careful with your phone. from my experience the phone is awesome. very fast and this is my battery usage. i reduced the screen brightness beyond the minimum with this app lux dash
cool
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
ceejay675:
just chill till month end or next month and the
Innjoo Note will be out...
It promised to have almost all the answers an android user wishes for..
From ba3 to HD to OTA...all will be dia...

And if you still want i2 then you can have mine at like 16k..
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.