Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? (3537 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
…When she walks for miles to see you.
——————————–
…When she says “sorry” even though she didn’t
do anything wrong.
——————————–
…When she cries because she still loves and
misses you.
——————————–
…When she still tries to get you back.
——————————–
…When she no matter how much you have hurt
her still loves you.
——————————–
…When she stops her argument with you to
save your relationship.
——————————–
…When she continuously makes you feel special
and tries to make you happy.
——————————–
…When she is upset but does not tell you as she
thinks she is annoying you.
——————————–
…When she wants to leave you because of your
rude behavior but she is not able to do so…
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by iceberylin(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
ŶĔÁ,ĨŃ ĤĔÁVĔŃ sad

1 Like

Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by agarawu23(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
ŶĔÁ,ĨŃ ĤĔÁVĔŃ sad
dey are now scarce in heaven gan, I think dey r now in hell because does gals will av fallen in the wrong hands

1 Like

Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by iceberylin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
agarawu23:
dey are now scarce in heaven gan, I think dey r now in hell because does gals will av fallen in the wrong hands
ŃÁ ŶŐÚ ŤÁĹĶ Ő cheesy
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by agarawu23(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŃÁ ŶŐÚ ŤÁĹĶ Ő cheesy
undecided
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by chibwike(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
No, its remaining only my gf
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by walexGodson(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Them dey na but in sambisa forest
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by farano(f): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
See us here o...Number 2 is exactly me cool
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by chibwike(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
See us here o...Number 2 is exactly me cool
Adonbelievit
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by farano(f): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
chibwike:
Adonbelievit
Not a joke dear smiley
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by mesoade(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
——————————–
do anything wrong.
——————————–
misses you.
——————————–
——————————–
her still loves you.
——————————–
save your relationship.
——————————–
——————————–
——————————–
girls like this usually fall into the hands of the wrong guy and when the wrong guy treats her badly? . .

You know what wiil happen next.
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
There ar still a few of ladies wit such qualities bt so many guys are confused and myopic to see those qualities in them.
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
yes.....

did I just type that? they don't fûckin' exist
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
if any Lady do all that listed by op all because she loves a guy,he go take her for granted and always call her mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
if any Lady do all that listed by op all because she loves a guy,he go take her for granted and always call her mumu
Seconded.. Sometimes, ladies need to toughen up on their men.. Dont make yo man feel too comfy in yo R/ship or Else.......
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by destante(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
ŶĔÁ,ĨŃ ĤĔÁVĔŃ sad
huh? I am on earth. angry
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Djangocode:
Seconded.. Sometimes, ladies need to toughen up on their men.. Dont make yo man feel too comfy in yo R/ship or Else.......
what is the meaning of seconded
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by cupidora(f): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Seriously? Come on,give us girls some credit. Those things mentioned above are easily attainable,I do most of them except the last one,my bf isn't rude... I walk long distances to be with him,I say sorry so we can make-up n make good use of the time we have together as we dnt get to be together as often as we want,I cry when I miss him'n dats becos I love him,personally I wait 4 d heat to cool before I sensibly/reasonably make my point,it always works,I always have a way of making him see hw special he is to me,from giving small presents,to text msgs,to compliments,I only do dis when I knw it'll upset him. We still exist only we're taken
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
yeah my x was like this when we were togeda.
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by slimzypink(f): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
am here uno
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by luvlyqueen(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
chukwu gozie gi
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by cutieberie1(f): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
am stil alive o
farano i bliv u do wats on no 2
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by LadyCaty(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Of course wink
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by alotofgrace(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
comes to sweep ur house cool
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by sexylogan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
——————————–
do anything wrong.
——————————–
misses you.
——————————–
——————————–
her still loves you.
——————————–
save your relationship.
——————————–
——————————–
——————————–

You've been watchin too many Hollywood romance flicks...
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Interestingcheesy such girls exist. though very rare.
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Pretyangel25(f): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
mesoade:
girls like this usually fall into the hands of the wrong guy and when the wrong guy treats her badly? . .

You know what wiil happen next.
you are absolutely right my dear. Na so I dey fall 4 wrong hand o
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
what is the meaning of seconded
Means, "In full support of what u said/posted"
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by Pretyangel25(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
——————————–
do anything wrong.
——————————–
misses you.
——————————–
——————————–
her still loves you.
——————————–
save your relationship.
——————————–
——————————–
——————————–
yea. I'm here
Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by MizMyColi(f): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
It is innate in every girl to be this way.

Who she shows such affections to at her first relationship attempt is a huge determinant of whether or not she'll remain that way.

Above all, the ladies who have my sincere respects are those who have been scarred severally in relationships - yet still manage to give their best at their next attempt at loving.

^^^OMIGosh! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Is There’s Still A Girl With The Following “qualities”? by destante(f): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
It is innate in every girl to be this way.

Who she shows such affections to at her first relationship attempt is a huge determinant of whether or not she'll remain that way.

Above all, the ladies who have my sincere respects are those who have been scarred severally in relationships - yet still manage to give their best at their next attempt at loving.

^^^OMIGosh! shocked
omigosh this is so nicee smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will A Nairaland Babe Also Give Me Green Light? / Most / Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.